Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    You talking about future. This is the future. That prophecy was written thousands of years ago so why are you saying this is not the future. I'm done. You choose to be ignorant.

This is not the time period the prophecy is talking about if it was we would not still be eating meat you idiot.

"In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all. The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord." Isaiah 11:6-9"No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! In those days people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains." Isaiah 65:20-22

last time i checked 100 is still considered old and in some place babies still die after a few days so clearly we are not in the time period of this prophecy. Be a man and admit you are wrong it won't make you less.

Just stupid.

So you basically waiting for a wolf to live with a lamb then you will become vegetarian? Lol

You are willfully ignorant and a waste of my time.

no you idiot, i am not waiting to be a vegatarian because i am not commanded by ? to be one nor is mankind ? allows us to eat meat now but at some point you can argue that he will make us vegetarian. that's why it's a prophecy you stupid hard headed ? .
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    You talking about future. This is the future. That prophecy was written thousands of years ago so why are you saying this is not the future. I'm done. You choose to be ignorant.

This is not the time period the prophecy is talking about if it was we would not still be eating meat you idiot.

"In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all. The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord." Isaiah 11:6-9"No longer will babies die when only a few days old. No longer will adults die before they have lived a full life.

No longer will people be considered old at one hundred! Only the cursed will die that young! In those days people will live in the houses they build and eat the fruit of their own vineyards. Unlike the past, invaders will not take their houses and confiscate their vineyards. For my people will live as long as trees, and my chosen ones will have time to enjoy their hard-won gains." Isaiah 65:20-22

last time i checked 100 is still considered old and in some place babies still die after a few days so clearly we are not in the time period of this prophecy. Be a man and admit you are wrong it won't make you less.

Just stupid.

So you basically waiting for a wolf to live with a lamb then you will become vegetarian? Lol

no you idiot, i am not waiting to be a vegatarian because i am not commanded by ? to be one nor is mankind ? allows us to eat meat now but at some point you can argue that he will make us vegetarian. that's why it's a prophecy you stupid hard headed ? .

So basically you wake up one day and ? will change you into a vegetarian. Lol you are dumber than I thought.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

Just stupid.

So basically you wake up one day and ? will change you into a vegetarian. Lol you are dumber than I thought.

No basically ? is going to change the world you don't have to believe that but that is what the holy scriptures say

you are just a hard headed idiot so that's why you keep suffering in confusion and why you believe lies can you quote one place in the torah where ? commands man to be vegetarian?no
  • beenwize
    edited September 2014
    Options

Just stupid.

No basically ? is going to change the world you don't have to believe that but that is what the holy scriptures say

you are just a hard headed idiot so that's why you keep suffering in confusion and why you believe lies can you quote one place in the torah where ? commands man to be vegetarian?no

? you sound dumb as ? just stop replying you make no ? sense. Read Genesis and your dumb as will see in the beginning man was on a vegetarian diet then read Isaiah where man returns to a vegetarian diet. Now if eating meat is ok then there would be no point in returning to a vegetarian diet. ? is not going to make you become a vegetarian. Those that are living at that time will choose to be vegetarian as you see the scripture says killing an animal will be the same as killing a man. Therefore people will have a choice to ? an animal or not or to be vegetarian or not. And those who choose not to be vegetarian will be under sin if they ?  an animal for food dum dum.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014
    Options

Just stupid.

? you sound dumb as ? just stop replying you make no ? sense. Read Genesis and your dumb as will see in the beginning man was on a vegetarian diet then read Isaiah where man returns to a vegetarian diet. Now if eating meat is ok then there would be no point in returning to a vegetarian diet. ? is not going to make you become a vegetarian. Those that are living at that time will choose to be vegetarian as you see the scripture says killing an animal will be the same as killing a man. Therefore people will have a choice to ? an animal or not or to be vegetarian or not. And those who choose not to be vegetarian will be under sin if they ?  an animal for food dum dum.

when did i say ? is going to make me a vegetarian?? i never said that i did read genesis and it says

that it is ok for us to eat meat by the way fool i am not taking you serious no man who believes in the gospel of the holy 12 is worth it
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing that I have gotten from the video that I believe everybody in some way falls victim to is...treating the Bible as something that "works"; that the primary reason for the Bible is to tell you how to live your life...which totally skews a person's perspective on things.

There is a verse somewhere which says that it is not about what goes into you that is unclean. It is what comes out that makes you unclean...and it starts listing things like gossip, slander and etc. A lot of what Jesus taught was not just a talk on what you should or shouldn't do. It is to address how people, in doing things they should do, do things with bad intentions. The "sacrifices" in the Old Testament served ? 's Purpose, however the people of the day used it for their own selfish ambitions. They thought by just following the rules and regulations of the day, they wouldn't have to face the corruption of their hearts. So, when Jesus is saying what not to do in the New Testament, he is more so doing so to call out those depending own their own diligence to gain salvation. You really don't need that "other" book to tell you that.
  • beenwize
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time.
    fair enough on the clarification, but what we call the KJV was developed in the 1600s. it's a little different than just an attempt to make a literal translation.

The original 1611 edition king James Bible contains many more books than the Kjv bibles sold today. Who removed those books? Man

Is that the only time books were removed since going back to ancient times? I highly doubt it.
  • beenwize
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    In my opinion the KJV is a lie. That book was tampered with by the Romans and they hid the true teachings of Christ. The Gospel of the Holy Twelve aka Nazarenes, Essene Gospel of Peace, and Essene Humane Gospel of Christ all outshine the gospels found in the New Testament. Any books that promote the eating of animal flesh and animal sacrifice is not of the true ? .

A while back I went back on my word out of fear because I good felt alone and most of the believers condemn you on a daily basis for not believing the KJV, but I have to stick with what I feel is truth and take the straight and narrow path. Apostle Paul has many people eating Pork, Shrimp and all types of disease causing foods. Some of the truth is still in the KJV which is why it begins with men on a all vegetarian diet and ends with men returning to a all vegetarian diet. It's just that the text inbetween was corrupted by men that love to eat meat.

btw here is a great video for those with an open mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzCOpr5WWnY

Not this again, smh.....lol....you better start fasting and pray for the rauch to guide you with wisdom and understanding.

show me in scripture where Shaul says it's ok to eat pork and shrimp

Ask zombie and Judah back they quote from Paul saying it's ok to eat Pork now.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    What I mean to say is that the KJV edition came from earlier corruptions by Romans. The book was not developed in the 1600's it was translated from previous writings at that time.
    fair enough on the clarification, but what we call the KJV was developed in the 1600s. it's a little different than just an attempt to make a literal translation.

The original 1611 edition king James Bible contains many more books than the Kjv bibles sold today. Who removed those books? Man

Is that the only time books were removed since going back to ancient times? I highly doubt it.
    so it's a well-established fact that books have been removed from the bible before (hello, apocrypha), not a theory...

• beenwize
    Options

so it's a well-established fact that books have been removed from the bible before (hello, apocrypha), not a theory...

exactly.. you asked for proof that the book was tampered with. that's just some of the more recent proof which is a fact, not a theory.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    exactly.. you asked for proof that the book was tampered with. that's just some of the more recent proof which is a fact, not a theory.
    is that what i said? or did i say this:
    "...how could the Romans tamper with an edition of the Bible developed between 1604-1611?"

Romans did not remove books from 1604-1611. or write the King James Version of the Bible. and i'm pretty sure i didn't ask for proof that the Bible was tampered with in this thread or in any other. so there we go?

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always wondered about translations and editions when it comes to holy scripture, though I don't think that this completely discredits the truth present in holy scripture.
  • beenwize
    Options
    So ? created animals for our dinner tables? Smh
  • beenwize
    Options

Just stupid.

when did i say ? is going to make me a vegetarian?? i never said that i did read genesis and it says

that it is ok for us to eat meat by the way fool i am not taking you serious no man who believes in the gospel of the holy 12 is worth it

Here is a quick history lesson of who the Essenes were and in case you didn't know the late historian Josephus wrote about the Essenes. They go all the way back to Ancient Egypt.

The Forgotten Truth of The Ancient Essenes (Full Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI0-RDJQo9s
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have genesis completely translated not in fragments like everything else which takes time read and it teaches you Hebrew in the process.

http://m.mechanical-translation.org/mt/translation1.html

are there any other books besides genesis?