Deep Sleeping Can Answer all of your Questions about ? and the Universe.

Options
indyman87
indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
Book says your soul can journey to any point in the past or future..

In the book Anasta (The Ringing Cedars of Russia Series Book 10)
http://www.amazon.com/Anasta-Ringing-Cedars-Russia-Book-ebook/dp/B00KIG5R2W/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1410455030&sr=1-1&keywords=anasta
Siberian Woman Anasta says she sleeps for months at a time in a type of hibernation called Anabiosis which slows your metabolism and makes you immune to all diseases.

Living in an isolated area of the world called the Siberian Tiaga she says her soul leaves her body because she sleeps in a safe environment free from ? harm, pollution, crime and everyday things that working people in the city worry about.

According to her the soul will leave your body if it feels you are not in danger of being harmed or killed and journey to different Worlds and Universe.

You can ask your soul about anything about the past or future at any point in time and your soul will journey to the time period that you asked about and answer those questions.

Her deep sleeping hibernating environment can be mimicking by creating a clean noise free space for sleeping.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited September 2014
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's talking about astral projection. It's no where close to that simple, except for people with innate talent that has activated that faculty. We can all do it but it takes specific technique and hard work for most.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know about all that, but I know being put out under anesthesia might make you question your faith. lol When you come back out of it, it wasn't like you were asleep, it was like you were dead, and there was absolutely nothing there.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't suggest anyone to do astral projection, things will follow that silver cord without you knowing and you will unknowingly bring them home with you
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't suggest anyone to do astral projection, things will follow that silver cord without you knowing and you will unknowingly bring them home with you

bring home what?

also does it relate to Ecclesiastes 12:6-7

unclean spirits and demons

some interpret ecc 12:6 to be connected to that astral projection ? because when you do astral projection there is often a silver cord that connects you to your body back on earth. basically by doing that astral projection ? you are drawing attention to yourself and if you don't know how to deal with certain things you are going to be ?

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? goes to the further. So she washes no ? for 30 days? scust
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    WOW I wanna try this ? some day. I can sleep really deep for some reason, so maybe there's potential for me on this. I wanna go way back in time, see some dinosaurs eat each other or something. If I'm luckier, the ancient aliens that visited mankind in the past
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW I wanna try this ? some day. I can sleep really deep for some reason, so maybe there's potential for me on this. I wanna go way back in time, see some dinosaurs eat each other or something. If I'm luckier, the ancient aliens that visited mankind in the past

It would be impossible to do this in the US since you have to be asleep for a couple of weeks before your soul leaves you. And after that you may not wake up for a couple of years. I'm sure if you sleep that long your Family and friends would think that you're dead.

Plus according to her you have to be in an isolated, safe and quiet place away from the city before your soul feels safe enough to leave your body.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »

It would be impossible to do this in the US since you have to be asleep for a couple of weeks before your soul leaves you. And after that you may not wake up for a couple of years. I'm sure if you sleep that long your Family and friends would think that you're dead.

Plus according to her you have to be in an isolated, safe and quiet place away from the city before your soul feels safe enough to leave your body.

Yeah I guess it's impossible for me, I have too many obligations and people that know and rely on me. But it's still an interesting thing to think about, if I ever become homeless one day maybe I'll give it a shot but I doubt that will ever happen.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this is what the ? on the couch in Half Baked was doing?
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I don't know about all that, but I know being put out under anesthesia might make you question your faith. lol When you come back out of it, it wasn't like you were asleep, it was like you were dead, and there was absolutely nothing there.

It's funny you say that because I went through anesthesia in 2008 and I swear to everything I had vivid visions of me traveling around and some weird vision of a bird like thing traveling with me, flying around me all the time. I saw and traveled in ways that are so amazing that people would just think I'm crazy if I described it. Not sure if there's life after death but the visions I had said there is. Not sure if this means anything but others have had different experiences under anesthesia or near death, and I've had visions under both. Who knows what it means though
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Death is when your chakras leave and you slowly become a cosmic being. But most succumb to coming back for sex despite the suffering.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Death is when your chakras leave and you slowly become a cosmic being. But most succumb to coming back for sex despite the suffering.

The ? ?
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So grizzly bears can visit other universes?
  • beenwize
    Options
    If I could go back I would love to visit Ancient Egypt.
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    So grizzly bears can visit other universes?

LMAO....they probably can who knows
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Translation, Russian lady in full seclusion in the middle of the frozen tundra starts to see hallucinations when she sleeps. .
  • dr funky resurrected
    dr funky resurrected Members Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesn't the same thing happen to people in prison in isolation?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Big James wrote: »

The ? ?

Spirits miss ?
  • beenwize
    Options
    I would like to see how someone can sleep for months without avoiding physical problems. People that are in a coma usually develop bed sores after days or a few weeks.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Big James wrote: »

The ? ?

Spirits miss ?

Lol, maybe spirits can find a way to ? though
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2014
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    I would like to see how someone can sleep for months without avoiding physical problems. People that are in a coma usually develop bed sores after days or a few weeks.

Yeah good point, maybe deep sleeping isn't a good idea