Deep Sleeping Can Answer all of your Questions about ? and the Universe.

Options
2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    It would be impossible to do this in the US since you have to be asleep for a couple of weeks before your soul leaves you. And after that you may not wake up for a couple of years. I'm sure if you sleep that long your Family and friends would think that you're dead.
    Plus according to her you have to be in an isolated, safe and quiet place away from the city before your soul feels safe enough to leave your body.
    translation: "hey guys, believe me when i tell you this ? story that there's no way for you to verify yourselves!"

• indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    It would be impossible to do this in the US since you have to be asleep for a couple of weeks before your soul leaves you. And after that you may not wake up for a couple of years. I'm sure if you sleep that long your Family and friends would think that you're dead.
    Plus according to her you have to be in an isolated, safe and quiet place away from the city before your soul feels safe enough to leave your body.
    translation: "hey guys, believe me when i tell you this ? story that there's no way for you to verify yourselves!"

I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything. I thought what the Siberian Woman said in her book Anasta was interesting and unique so I thought I would share. This is not something I came up with or made up. According to the book these are customs of indigenous tribes in Siberia.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as I said; according to the book your soul will only leave your body when you are in a safe isolated place free from ? harm or death. So I think doing this in a prison or in a regular house or apartment is out of the question.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deep sleeping? isn't that how mj died? i have enough troubling getting some sleep, but no thank you.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything. I thought what the Siberian Woman said in her book Anasta was interesting and unique so I thought I would share. This is not something I came up with or made up. According to the book these are customs of indigenous tribes in Siberia.
    in this case, i am accusing the Siberian woman of making up some unverifiable ? .

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death. -? 's Son
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No.

It's your mind processing information and demonstrating wish fulfillment.

Good or bad depending on your current psychological disposition.

• qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm calling bs on this one, if there was any truth to it why not just conduct a experiment in a "safe environment" and see what happens
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive had several instances in my life where I felt like I was falling into a deep sleep...each time I fought with all miy might until I woke up because I feared if I settled into that state I would not wake up.