Adrian Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

Options
Rubato Garcia
Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
From TMZ:

Minnesota Vikings superstar Adrian Peterson has reportedly been indicted for child abuse in North Montgomery County, TX.

Peterson missed Vikings team practice yesterday -- though the team explained it as a "veteran's day."

Earlier today, Peterson posted a message on Twitter -- though it's unclear if it's related to the case. "People understand that if you are on ? 's course and suppose to have that position and man decides to remove you know that ? will remove everyone to place you rightfully! You matter!"

"Its your season! Weapons may form but won’t prosper! ? has you covered don’t stress or worry!" Story developing ...

Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn......
    this is ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? 's ironic as ? !

2 days ago im watching tv with this chick. she was scrolling the menu for something to watch and i see a show called "nfl rush zone" on nickelodeon so i told her, back up, let me see what that show is...

it turned out to be a super hero cartoon show where they integrate the team logos and they animate the actual players in the show.. the episode we watched for about 10 mins was starring.......... adrian peterson and cordarrell patterson of the vikings..

i was like "wow the NFL is huge, the got cartoons n ? now".. my girl said "yea until they ? up like ray rice and get snatched off tv with the quickness" and i laughed and agreed...

it aint been 48 hours yet yall... gotdamn, crazy.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Adrian Peterson has been informed that he was indicted by a grand jury in Montgomery County, Texas for Injury to a Child. The charged conduct involves using a switch to spank his son. This indictment follows Adrian’s full cooperation with authorities who have been looking into this matter. Adrian is a loving father who used his judgment as a parent to discipline his son. He used the same kind of discipline with his child that he experienced as a child growing up in east Texas. Adrian has never hidden from what happened. He has cooperated fully with authorities and voluntarily testified before the grand jury for several hours. Adrian will address the charges with the same respect and responsiveness he has brought to this inquiry from its beginning. It is important to remember that Adrian never intended to harm his son and deeply regrets the unintentional injury.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sports Radio 610 in Houston obtained a draft of the police report which says Peterson admitted that he did, in his words, “whoop” one of his children last May while the boy was visiting him in Houston.

When the 4-year-old boy returned to Minnesota, his mother took him to a doctor. The police report said the boy told the doctor Peterson had hit him with a branch from a tree.still

The doctor told investigators that the boy had a number of lacerations on his thighs, along with bruise-like marks on his lower back and buttocks and cuts on his hand.

The police report says the doctor described some of the marks as open wounds and termed it “child abuse.” Another examiner agreed, calling the cuts “extensive.
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bet the kid earned every bit of that ass whooping too
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously, all the ? did was whoop his son. I know that ? is ? .
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn...

It's like someone put a hit out on the NFL or something...

This is some crazy ? ...

Pictures leaked...

Public and media is going to go nuts with this...
  • zerocool
    edited September 2014
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Damn...

This is some crazy ? ...

Pictures leaked...

I am glad...... NFL too cocky b/c of the billions they make
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    achewon87 wrote: »
    Damn...

This is some crazy ? ...

Pictures leaked...

I am glad...... NFL too cocky b/c of the billions they make

Its funny how even soccer lets their players actually celebrate and its not a problem.

But you get fined for that in the NFL. lol
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well if he was hitting his son in the nuts and hard enough to cause open cuts.. this is the result.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where he fuked upnis sayin he did same whoopin to.kid the way he was raised times changed he shouldnt have admitted that
  • zerocool
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Where he fuked upnis sayin he did same whoopin to.kid the way he was raised times changed he shouldnt have admitted that

Its cool he said that.....it shows he had no intent of injuring the kid
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The child was 4 years old, AP is done
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That kid provoked it
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? aint ok i dont care what yall mothers did to yall black people think way to much is the norm nah thats child abuse ?

? will flip if they kid caught a scrape at school but will go home and beat a 4 year literally like a runaway slave foh
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    That ? aint ok i dont care what yall mothers did to yall black people think way to much is the norm nah thats child abuse ?

? will flip if they kid caught a scrape at school but will go home and beat a 4 year literally like a runaway slave foh

That the soft new parents. Old head parents who had old head moms before then know what's up. You ? up, you got beat. You stopped ? up (or ? up less). I got beat with Hot Wheel tracks, my nig. I learned not to ? around at Grandma's house after that.

This is just hyped PC America at it again. Sucks that it had to be the fantasy football Gawd.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont think a 4 yr old deserves a whoppin though....

AP should be playin on Sunday, that aint no abuse..strong parenting there...
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Like I said in the G&S:

Free AP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U23NbfDMBaI

Word to Ghost Deini.