Comments

• zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So much for peterson breaking records
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've had worse injuries....I remember my little brother and I icing each other down after a whoopin...lol
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He used s switch.... That's what happens. It ain't abuse. Crackers ruining the world with their bs logic and rules
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a damn how yall were beaten to a mess as kids
    My parents beat me too, but never to the point of blood and shoving leaves in my mouth, and hitting me in the nuts
    AP is a nfl player, the kid was 4

You corporal ass parents are about to get shot up when your kids are teenagers
    Kids ain't playing that quietly take a beating, ?
    Word to Sandy hook
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea that's kinda harsh for a 4y.o.

I used to look like a slave from some of my whoopings and those were from my teachers.

A 4 year old too young to b looking like that. Worse of all it seems the kid doesn't live with his father plus the babymoms s a cave ? ? They not used to or play that ? .

These the same ? that invented "timeouts" as punishment.

Even though ? got their asswhoopings as a kid, I'm pretty sure if authorities saw some of the ? I and a lot of people went through as a kid, they'd be a lot more people charged with child abuse.

I'm not opposed to beatngs but a 4 y.o don't need to have marks like that.

Then again if this is how AP came up, maybe the moms need to suck it up so her babyfather can make another AP.

She gotta think long term investment.
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I personally don't agree with physically punishing a child, especially a 4 year old. But, most of us here have probably gotten worse.

The media gonna have fun demonizing and making him look like a monster. I hope he didn't whoop anybody else ass in the past because if he did, it's about to be dug up as "A history of violent behavior" .
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom use to send us out to get a switch to whoop us with, my dad had this long ass leather belt.... Kids today don't know anything bout that, I remember going to bed with welps on my arms and legs, reminded me to never do that again
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ahhh the switch...good times....

RIP Nana
  • Breaducce
    Breaducce Members Posts: 81 ✭✭
    Options
    That is beyond some shameful ? .

How any adult inflicts open wounds on a four year-old child, and convinces themselves that it is healthy is simply ? . And just because AP was abused as a child does not mean he has the right to inflict it upon his children. I thought the being parents means to aspire to enable the next generation to live in a much better way.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ain't open wounds those are wheps in a light skinned kid
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? aint ok i dont care what yall mothers did to yall black people think way to much is the norm nah thats child abuse ?

? will flip if they kid caught a scrape at school but will go home and beat a 4 year literally like a runaway slave foh

Yeah pops used to try to cave our chests in with closed fist punches, ? wouldn't even take his rings off either, and we thought it was normal ? . Worst whooping I got was when me and my brother got caught stealing toys from Walmart. Pops took an extension cord to our ass we literally looked like beaten slaves for weeks. Had to wear long sleeves and pants to school every day

I don't have no ill feelings towards my pops for the beatings I took but I won't ever do my own daughter like that.

I thump the ? out of her when I need to but I won't strike her.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It may not look as bad as we got when we were kids but it's definitely worse than anything I got at 4 years old. AP went too far.

Sometimes we DO need a little bit of PC or whatever you wanna call anybody who don't agree with this

That's like sayin we shouldn't complain about police brutality because real slaves had it worse. Wrong is wrong. We don't have to always stand tall for every ? out there ? up doin foul ? and start blaming the media
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The child's mother should have never brought the child to the Doctor's office. Keep all of those outside people (lawyers, doctors, cops) out of your family ? . The only thing they do is make everything worse.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The child's mother should have never brought the child to the Doctor's office. Keep all of those outside people (lawyers, doctors, cops) out of your family ? . The only thing they do is make everything worse.

The ? ? ? If the kid was just visiting AP then that means she's the main provider for the kid. What is she suppose to do? Fight AP? ? outta here. AP is a ? for beating a 4 year old like they that. Like I said earlier, if ur parents beat u that bad ad a kid they r either unhappy they had u or are ? . It doesn't take that much to teach a kid a lesson
  • NothingButTheTruth
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    The ? ? ? If the kid was just visiting AP then that means she's the main provider for the kid. What is she suppose to do? Fight AP? ? outta here. AP is a ? for beating a 4 year old like they that. Like I said earlier, if ur parents beat u that bad ad a kid they r either unhappy they had u or are ? . It doesn't take that much to teach a kid a lesson

Because she chose to take the kid to the doctor and NOT contact CPS or any other "authoritative figure", I assumed she was in agreement with AP. If she was okay with AP disciplining his child as he saw fit, she should have been smart enough to leave that ? in the house.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Because she chose to take the kid to the doctor and NOT contact CPS or any other "authoritative figure", I assumed she was in agreement with AP. If she was okay with AP disciplining his child as he saw fit, she should have been smart enough to leave that ? in the house.

Who says she allows AP to beat her child? Go to CPS first? So the wounds can heal by time they actually contact AP so he can just deny it was that bad? Nah go to the hospital first so u have a record of this ? my dude. U telling me ud let a part time parent beat ur kid if ur the one doing the raising? Nah bruh
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Who says she allows AP to beat her child? Go to CPS first? So the wounds can heal by time they actually contact AP so he can just deny it was that bad? Nah go to the hospital first so u have a record of this ? my dude. U telling me ud let a part time parent beat ur kid if ur the one doing the raising? Nah bruh

Stop it. If she objected to what AP did, she could have verbally confronted him about it, took pictures, contacted the police to file a police report, then contacted CPS.

This situation doesn't apply to me and never will.

... With AP, that's his life and his kid's life and if he wants to raise his kid with a little force, I don't see a problem with it. You know why? Because I know if ? hits the fan, the kid is better off with his mom and dad vs. some foster home that will raise him to be another criminal. If you don't raise your kid, the police will.

Not to mention, the fact that there has been a war on black men since forever, and the child will have the entire world against him (as his father is finding out now) and he will NEED his father to overcome some of the obstacles ahead of him. I also understand that I'm not willing to take care of the kid, so I'm not about to ridicule the way someone does something when I know I won't step in to help.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Options

Stop it. If she objected to what AP did, she could have verbally confronted him about it, took pictures, contacted the police to file a police report, then contacted CPS.

... With AP, that's his life and his kid's life and if he wants to raise his kid with a little force, I don't see a problem with it. You know why? Because I know if ? hits the fan, the kid is better off with his mom and dad vs. some foster home that will raise him to be another criminal. If you don't raise your kid, the police will.

Not to mention, the fact that there has been a war on black men since forever, and the child will have the entire world against him (as his father is finding out now) and he will NEED his father to overcome some of the obstacles ahead of him. I also understand that I'm not willing to take care of the kid, so I'm not about to ridicule the way someone does something when I know I won't step in to help.

And again, who says she didn't say some ? to this man? U acting like their is a way for her to make money from this. AP is a fool for beating a four year old like this
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    4 is a little young for that kind of beating 7-8 would be ok.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    OdFImNM.jpg

seen this on FB but it had Michael Sam at the bottom and said "Hide yo man"

NO ?
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And again, who says she didn't say some ? to this man? U acting like their is a way for her to make money from this. AP is a fool for beating a four year old like this

AP told his baby's mother about the whooping and admitted he went to far. and if this is the only incident where he infact "went too far" then this isn't abuse

but according to you he's a ? for this?