Adrian Peterson Indicted for Child Abuse

124»

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony Stewart kills on tape, and is supported.

AP disciplines his son, and is lambasted.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    Tony Stewart kills on tape, and is supported.

AP disciplines his son, and is lambasted.

supported by who??? racing fans???? Nobody gives a ? about racing fans.

I def think AD ? up, but I'm ready to crucify his ass (nh) like this Olberman ? boy.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol ? will not give up on this tony stewart ? . that ? was on a race track and a semi pro driver got out his car and ran towards the inner track. ? need to stop.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zerocool wrote: »
    He is expected to play this coming Sunday

They going game to game....
    ? is still fresh on talk radio.....he will be sat down next sunday

Vikings stupid.....i knew they would fold under pressure. ........
    dont they listen to talk radio?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Kinda weird to see everybody drag Adrian Peterson, Ray Rice,and the NFL's name through the mud on this ? then in the very next story talk about the highlights. If you're really for real mad at the NFL and the players, you would stop showing anything NFL related until they do something about this ? . You got espn anchors on tv crying and screaming about these stories then they go to break and come back with "What a great night for Monday a Night Football". I'm sorry but that ? is just weird.

Man, you know people need their bread. Sad reality, but that's what it is nowadays.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    lol ? will not give up on this tony stewart ? . that ? was on a race track and a semi pro driver got out his car and ran towards the inner track. ? need to stop.

At this point, ? gotta be trollin to keep bringin that stupid ? up lol

I refuse to believe my people are that ?
  • Will Munny
    This ? feel like a bad break-up. I just wanna be able to move on and not keep thinking about it. I need a night of drinking out on the town dancing with my girls.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ? world we live in. Can't even whoop your kids in this divided country but murdering another human being...........ahhhhh it's ok, the universe is back in order. SMFH
  • Will Munny
    Peterson Jerseys are still fairly expensive on eBay. Hernandez Jerseys actually got more expensive. Vick Jersey's were going for cheaper than the cost ship them.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A) this ? was 4. 4 years olds slick nowadays but still the ? you doin at 4 years old that deserves that type of ? . maybe a light spanking but ? is 4.

B) what do ass whoopings really solve? does it really just delay ? ? from being ? ? till 18. i see kids i grew up with who been whooped and forced to go to church till they 16-18 years old. They still got arrested/went to jail/had 30 kids by age 25. Beating a kid in 2014 really don't do ? . Back in the day the entire community for the most part had morals. go into any neighborhood white black rich poor urban rurual etc and that's not true. And even back then people were ? up the news just wasnt on a 24 hour cycle.

at 4-5 years old I know I deserved some of the whoopins I got. .
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

so it was the dudes fault for getting ran over.... but not ray rice wife fault for being apart of a domestic incident and going back to the ? ..

now given its not the child's fault for getting whooped like that... but don't act like Adrian Peterson is a "monster" for disaplining his kid..
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Do you not know what happens when you jump in front of a car going 100mph, you get hit and die. That white boy learned that ? the hard way.

No problem for people disciplining their kids but Peterson went way too far with it
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    The funny things is ? like peterson be like "yeah being whooped as a kid helped me" meanwhile they have 5 kids and 3 baby moms. ? in college the craziest ? were those from strict households.

Kids are hard as hell to raise but if you are going to have kids learn and grow into being an actual parent. Or don't ? have kids. You telling me all 4 times a condom broke and the ? wasn't on birth control. ? be making the same mistakes over and over. Everyone just wants to blame the media or beat a kid right. How about you explain to your ? damn spawn on the earth situations and educate them. ? you wanna punish a lil ? take away the ? iphone jordans tv in they room that ? will sting more for these young ? than beating them at age 4 to death.

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

so it was the dudes fault for getting ran over.... but not ray rice wife fault for being apart of a domestic incident and going back to the ? ..

now given its not the child's fault for getting whooped like that... but don't act like Adrian Peterson is a "monster" for disaplining his kid..

? ... You know what? Ima leave you alone, bruh.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point if you're not banning the NFL I don't wanna hear it. ? out here complaining about this while updating their fantasy squad and ? . This is ridiculous
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    At this point if you're not banning the NFL I don't wanna hear it. ? out here complaining about this while updating their fantasy squad and ? . This is ridiculous

lol that's the dumbest logic ever i keep hearing. in that case we should never shop at every corrupt corporation. when we are sick we should never take medicine from any corrupt medical company that is literally slanging medications for profits for people who just abuse it. we should leave america until corrupt police profiling stops and protest the 300 plus years of slavery to sharecropping to jim crow to racial bias.

If we really protested everything corrupt, mismanaged and just out for profits we would be broke starving cold sick and nearly dead b.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not saying don't be mad but you got people out here saying the NFL should suspend the whole season until they get this handled.. Cmon bruh really? I mean people called for Rice to be suspended and it happened. They called for Peterson to be suspended and it happened after Minny said they were going to play him. Greg Hardy is gone. If the people who want the season to get suspended make enough noise I wonder what will happen?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    I'm not saying don't be mad but you got people out here saying the NFL should suspend the whole season until they get this handled.. Cmon bruh really? I mean people called for Rice to be suspended and it happened. They called for Peterson to be suspended and it happened after Minny said they were going to play him. Greg Hardy is gone. If the people who want the season to get suspended make enough noise I wonder what will happen?

lol those people are in the minority. all people want the nfl to do is to have proactive and fair punishments. they are reacting to the media and not thinking. Same with the teams like the panthers who knew greg hardy clearly was convicted of dragging and beating his ex girl and ? talm bout due process and ? . NFL can find steal spy gate tapes and bounty information but now magically they can't find evidence and using due process as an excuse to protect high stock teams and players?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭

like f'real tho that ? was Darwin Award worthy, you gon argue with a speeding car???