Cyborg vs Ironman

2»

Comments

• jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    Broddie wrote: »
    Iron Man cannot hack Apokaliptan technology because it's unlike anything he's been familiar with. That right there alone gives Cyborg a tremendous advantage.

EDIT: You don't get it. Cyborg has built in Mother Box.

It's a part of his biology. For him using it is as natural and easy as it is for us to breathe. It's not a matter of whether the OP listed that he will use it or not it's simple logic that since it's a part of his physiology it will eventually come to use in any battling scenario.

that is cool. I assume the mb is what allows him to shape shift now, but you know that's not going to do much in this match up. Cyborg still comes off as a mid tier but I'm glad they finally gave him a push. Maybe one of these days, he'll be able to tango with the big boys.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ Cyborg being a mid tier.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because he was for decades. But as of 4 years ago he was greatly promoted.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh ok. I seen the latest justice league movie where he was vastly upgraded and pretty much can turn himself into anything with the nanobytes, teleport and shoot massive destructive cannons. I kind of went off of that. I'm assuming the teleporting thing is the boom tube. Either way, I haven't seen iron man make any incredible feats like cyborg. There is also a comic where Cyborg turned bad when he got infected by forgot his name and took out the whole justice league. I'm glad I didn't say Cyborg vs Apocalypse.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2015
    That's the thing like now that he's a founding JL member his attributes have been greatly expanded.

Which is where I think confusion came from. Keep in mind that Iron Man was also mid tier for years until he was greatly expanded on himself throughout the mid 90's to the early 2000's.

I'm guessing jaxn assumed Cyborg is still the same guy he was pre-Flashpoint when in reality he is much more. Which is why the Cyborg of today could easily stand toe to toe with the Iron Man of today.

Are you thinking about The Grid from Trinity War/Forever Evil?

Yeah that was a good example of what the Cyborg of today would be capable of if he ever went rogue.
  • iNeverCould
    iNeverCould Members Posts: 60
    Going w/ iron man.
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyborg seems to be physically stronger than iron man with a much better arsenal to boot. iron mans suit enhances the user allowing him to have a greater strength but how strong is that? i'd like too see a steel vs iron man thread since still is more like dc's version of ironman in a sense.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is Extremis/Superior Iron Man factors?