Ivan Drago from Youtube has an etherous comment about you IWC turncoats

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited September 2014 in Off The Turn Buckle
Ivan Drago
2 weeks ago

CM Punk after the Pipe Bomb and his victory over Cena at MITB was the greatest thing ever. Six months later many in the IWC where crying he was stale. Around that same time the IWC was screaming for a Zack Ryder push, we all saw how that worked. They then turned their hate on Ryback and love too The Shield and after a few months many wanted The Shield to break up. They then loved the Wyatts, but then started complaining about Brays promos and Rowens lack of ROH ring work. Then DBryan was the IWCs hero. A lot of misfortune happened to Bryan after Mania, but after he won the Title at mania it took less than a week for many in the IWC to start crying about how he was stale and a bad promo. See a pattern here? They loved Reigns and now complain about his "move set", they will turn on Ambrose as well!!!!

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Of course, there are a ton of turncoats in the world. I'm one of them to some degree, but I was never that big a supporter of Roman Reigns. I was a fan of The Shield, not any individual member. I was saying none of them should be pushed before creating a character for himself independent of that group.

That said, yes...many people turn their backs on guys when they become popular but it's the same with musicians as well. A lot of rap or rock acts were more popular with their fans when they were underground.

I've seen documentaries on the subject regarding this phenomenon but it's no surprise that when an artist or performer becomes popular a segment of society will love them and a portion will hate them, that's just how it is.