Jameis Winston Suspended for 2 Halves* for Yelling 'F*uck Her Right In the P*ssy!!"

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Please don't tell y'all got a problem with this?

Yall sounding like old white men foreal.

I don't. I mean he could've been earning a DUI or whooping some ass.

• Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't condone stupidity
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

I don't either but these media ? are making a big deal out of a ? college kid cursing....how in the ? is that OK?? I can understand his coach benching him... That ? happens all the time just to keep players under control... But it's not that big off a deal.. I just heard the chick on sportcenter say he said something so offensive that she wouldnt dare repeat it..and I get she wouldn't on air... But let's not act like its something America should be outraged over... I'm like really?? That's offensive?? That's one of the most offensive things uve ever heard... Shiddddd they repeated Donald Sterlings recordings for a month... They show ray rice videos everyday... I'm sure she has heard and seen ? that are more offensive than a college kid saying ? her right in the ?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep white boys are out here screaming that ? in peoples liveshots and nothing happens. Oh well, at least the punishment is light.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

Naw man I dont, but he needs to chill sometimes. Crackas already lookin at him.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to chill
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When u stealn crab legs imagine when u get millions he gone be at sizzler every dam day
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Do this lil ? think these NFL are just sitting by casually not noticing all the dumb ? he do?

espn be hyping casual college fans up.... (including me) over 60 percent of college level football players become average/below average... and don't last that long... he won't make much noise n the nfl...
  • damobb2deep
    bgoat wrote: »
    Sounds like some ? you would do in HS. Can't get right needs to grow the ? up.

He only a year or 2 removed from high school... that makes the ? no older than 21... he not 25 or 30 doin the ? ... let the kid have fun...
  • Jonah 2.0
    Jonah 2.0 Members Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jonah 2.0 wrote: »

I don't either but these media ? are making a big deal out of a ? college kid cursing....how in the ? is that OK?? I can understand his coach benching him... That ? happens all the time just to keep players under control... But it's not that big off a deal.. I just heard the chick on sportcenter say he said something so offensive that she wouldnt dare repeat it..and I get she wouldn't on air... But let's not act like its something America should be outraged over... I'm like really?? That's offensive?? That's one of the most offensive things uve ever heard... Shiddddd they repeated Donald Sterlings recordings for a month... They show ray rice videos everyday... I'm sure she has heard and seen ? that are more offensive than a college kid saying ? her right in the ?

Winston is either oblivious of the position that he is in or he is just plain stupid. Take your pick.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? gone ? around and cost himself some cheese over some dumb ? ... ? just chill .. go win another title and be the #1 pick ... ? cant be that damn hard
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's an idiot, and he's obviously got serious impulse control problems.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameis Winston Suspended for 1 Half for Yelling 'F*uck Her Right In the P*ssy!!"

embarrassed.gif
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? gone ? around and cost himself some cheese over some dumb ? ... ? just chill .. go win another title and be the #1 pick ... ? cant be that damn hard

You get paid faster if your a second round pick.

Cuz you get 5 years if your first and if you're a second round pick you can sign your extension quicker.

Word to Kaep.
    And that's why Cam still waiting.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    The funny thing about Jameis is every football team has a guy like him: the comedian, the wild child, the life of the party. Usually its a back up , or the ngga that ultimately ends up gettin kicked off the team for grades or weed.

Their dude just so happens to be the starting QB LOL

Im not sayin i could have predicted it, but the very first time i saw him on ESPN Elite 11 HS camp, i thought it was odd they kept sayin he was the goofball of the group, considering he was the top prospect.

Then ffwd to the next time i saw him speak was that halftime speech last year: "'We not leavin without a victoryyy!!! Hey, hey, put a smile on a face boys!... If we gon do it then , we gon DO IT BIG!'

I was like ok he's a little odd. And i peeped the teammates in the background with the 'ready to laugh' face, like 'look, Jameis bein sick again'. Lol

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    The funny thing about Jameis is every football team has a guy like him: the comedian, the wild child, the life of the party. Usually its a back up , or the ngga that ultimately ends up gettin kicked off the team for grades or weed.

Im not sayin i could have predicted it, but the very first time i saw him on ESPN Elite 11 HS camp, i thought it was odd they kept sayin he was the goofball of the group, considering he was the top prospect.

Then ffwd to the next time i saw him speak was that halftime speech last year: "'We not leavin without a victoryyy!!! Hey, hey, put a smile on a face boys!... If we gon do it then , we gon DO IT BIG!'

I was like ok he's a little odd.

Bruh. Most of them ? that start is like that not the backups.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shutup.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

I was like ok he's a little odd.

Bruh. Most of them ? that start is like that not the backups.

I get what you sayin, but I would disgree. Of course there's examples of both, but the loud, wild, most popular nggas on the team usually aint nobody you ever heard of. Yea instead of backups, i'll just say 'nggas you never heard of'.

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's so crazy that if jameis was in the nfl right now, with the sexual assault. he would have got suspended.
  • damobb2deep
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    What's so crazy that if jameis was in the nfl right now, with the sexual assault. he would have got suspended.

the problem would be it would have been just last week tho. .. and the allegation was months ago..