Jameis Winston Suspended for 2 Halves* for Yelling 'F*uck Her Right In the P*ssy!!"

Options
123457»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Why u catchin feelings over rachel nichols ? ?

U tryin to save that pasty ? huh? gtfoh

No catching feelings over here. You the one mad at her for being a journalist and doing her a job.

Mad? WTF? ? , she a grown ass woman reporting on a college ? in his early 20s who did a college prank.

She needs to stick to "reporting" real news and stop piling on and being a bottom feeder.

This is news whether you think it's real or not. There's nothing bottom feeder about revealing why the suspension was extended to an entire game.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @infamous114‌

Why u catchin feelings over rachel nichols ? ?

U tryin to save that pasty ? huh? gtfoh

I don't understand that either lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why people acting like this the first thing this dude did? It's like his 6th ? up in a year long period. Dude is out of control. They pretty much had to do something to reign him in or else they'd risk losing control of all the players. You can't let the star of the team be a complete ? and not do anything. Manziel got seated for being stupid too. Ya'll are crazy if you think FSU wants to do this. They are putting the season at risk. This ain't the NFL where you can lose a bunch of games, right the ship, and still win a championship. This is college where one loss can ruin your season, and they are basically putting themselves in a position where they can very well lose a game.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Do this lil ? think these NFL are just sitting by casually not noticing all the dumb ? he do?

i hear you cuz.. but at what point do we call ? ? .. a college kid yelled something stupid in the middle of a college campus.. how many times do you think that very thing happens a DAY on college campuses across the US. They out to get fam after he got cleared of the ? ? . Then the crab legs ? (i wont even attempt to defend that, thats all on him for that dumb ? ). They (white media) are fiending for a reason to ? on homie, and i'll admit if he was smart/mature he'd know not to give them any ammo.. but the ? is 20.. majority of 20 year olds are ? . People need to stop placing these athletes on such a pedestal, let a college kid be a ? kid.. ? so damn phony..

..BRUH.. HE BLACK.. HE CANT DO NORMAL KIDS ? .. SPECIALLY WHEN THE SPOT LIGHT IS ON HIM
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FSU taking a l
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    Let's not act like this is his first time ? up and let's definitely not act like he is a normal student. 1 game is very fair.

Fair for what? What is the infraction anyways? Cursing in public? Who the hell would get introuble for some cursing in public lol ..? they might as well suspend that whole coaching staff if we're busting people for public vulgarity because I know them coaches got a special type of vernacular just for going in on everybody and everything when they get hot under the collar

You can receive disciplinary action for complaints like this even as a "regular" student. The fact that he is currently the face of not only the University but college football as a whole and has had multiple infractions makes this an EXTREMELY fair decision.

The guy currently involved in a sexual assault investigation running around campus, standing on tables screaming "? her right in the ? " and you can't comprehend a 1 game suspension.

I asked you a simple question ....what is the infraction...? I don't give a ? what he's the face of ...the whole damn ncaa athletic system is a damn Ponzi scheme so spare me the "he broke decorum" angle ...especially considering that this is the same ncaa that wouldnt even allow ? to eat a certain amount of meals just as late as a few months ago...they have no credibility in that respect .... The ? is a YouTube joke ... You want to sit him down and have a talk with him cool but all this extra ? buckling under pressure because of some fake ass outrage is contrived FOH ...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jimbo like "this ? here"
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Let's not act like this is his first time ? up and let's definitely not act like he is a normal student. 1 game is very fair.

Fair for what? What is the infraction anyways? Cursing in public? Who the hell would get introuble for some cursing in public lol ..? they might as well suspend that whole coaching staff if we're busting people for public vulgarity because I know them coaches got a special type of vernacular just for going in on everybody and everything when they get hot under the collar

You can receive disciplinary action for complaints like this even as a "regular" student. The fact that he is currently the face of not only the University but college football as a whole and has had multiple infractions makes this an EXTREMELY fair decision.

The guy currently involved in a sexual assault investigation running around campus, standing on tables screaming "? her right in the ? " and you can't comprehend a 1 game suspension.

I asked you a simple question ....what is the infraction...? I don't give a ? what he's the face of ...the whole damn ncaa athletic system is a damn Ponzi scheme so spare me the "he broke decorum" angle ...especially considering that this is the same ncaa that wouldnt even allow ? to eat a certain amount of meals just as late as a few months ago...they have no credibility in that respect .... The ? is a YouTube joke ... You want to sit him down and have a talk with him cool but all this extra ? buckling under pressure because of some fake ass outrage is contrived FOH ...

You're basing this "buckling under pressure" nonsense off the Ray Rice stuff. FSU has already stated that Winston lied in the initial meeting they had when it was decided that a half was sufficient. The fact the he feels like he could lie to them is telling in itself.

SUPERSTAR ATHLETES SHOULDN'T HAVE TO FACE CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!! BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Right .... Somehow they found out "he lied" just as the public backlash reached its pinnacle .....wow ....what a coincidence ...just so happens that those two things just fell right into place .......at the same damn time..... at the same damn time? AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude showed up in full uniform

bunb_zps340d8f06.gif&size=400x1000
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Came out in full uniform, chin strap, mouth guard, everything. Dude is a ? . lol @ Jimbo with the "man if you weren't so ? good at this game" look

Lmao @ this ? .

Jameis shoulda came out with a fake mustache on, talkin bout. "Im Waemis Jinston! Put me in coach! "

? comedy
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Came out in full uniform, chin strap, mouth guard, everything. Dude is a ? . lol @ Jimbo with the "man if you weren't so ? good at this game" look

Lmao @ this ? .

Jameis shoulda came out with a fake mustache on, talkin bout. "Im Waemis Jimston! Put me in coach! "

? comedy

That woulda been clever, dude ain't clever.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? HER RIGHT IN THE ? !
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They still mad
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wameis Johnston lmao.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jinston*

Weak-ass auto-correct smh.
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moot point now. Glad we survived tho
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK... I can't defend this ? here... I will say this... how in the ? did no one notice this wayyyyyy before he got out the locker room...they do have position meetings in the locker room before the game... and pre game speech and prayer in the locker room...they had to have seen dude getting dress
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »
    Jameis got these ? /? mad..lol

ca1vl.jpg

And you want me to believe Stanford would seriously consider this?

Sherman went to Stanford.

You think he just got like how he is now?

Sherman is actually smart tho.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK... I can't defend this ? here... I will say this... how in the ? did no one notice this wayyyyyy before he got out the locker room...they do have position meetings in the locker room before the game... and pre game speech and prayer in the locker room...they had to have seen dude getting dress

Well, with the decision to suspend him for the whole game coming down as late as it did. The coaches had to game plan for the back-up to play the whole game. It was a misstep in communicating with the EQ mangers. His ? was setup in his locker for him to dress.

Y'all do know it's common for suspended players to dress and to participate in warm-ups, right?
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even if he wins another natl championship this year & goes to the nfl i promise you he will slip to at least the late 2nd to early third round ain't nobody going to waste a 1st round pick on this ignorant bama.
  • bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? think they are GM's and ? .