zombie wrote: »
    Big James wrote: »
    Kingblaze84 is easily one of most depressing ? I have ever come across. Ole "The glass is half empty." Ass ? .

Lol A lot of irony to this post, cuz I actually have a pretty great life, I watch the news a lot so maybe I'm too aware of the world to be religious

"Ignorance is bliss"--centuries old quote

i watch the news alot and it only make me more religious.

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

i see everything ? promised happening everyday especially when i see or read news about the middle east

Ok that's fine if you've reached that conclusion, the news there is rarely good though so doesn't that contradict how the Bible ? talked all that rah rah ? before? What's going on

no because the story is not over yet

So more Christians in the Middle East have to be killed off, ? , and get their heads chopped off right. All part of the Bible ? 's plan, fascinating

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

pain and suffering is actually part of the religion, if it is the goal of christians to live like he did it means suffering the suffering is not part of his plan but it's part of what ? knows is going to happen.

why are you so afraid of death,pain and suffering these things are part of life

You're more afraid of death, pain and suffering then anybody else here, aren't you the same person that wants a total war against ISIS and an American empire in the Middle East? Seems you're the paranoid and afraid one. Don't be a hypocrite now.

how does me wanting war equal me being afraid of death war is death?? you can all me paranoid fine but not of dying is the spread of islam by force i would like to stop because people being forced to convert to another religion is worse than dying.

fear has you so ? up you doubt having children you are going to be a genetic failure if you continue with your fuckery.

LOL okay but you obviously do not want to experience the PAIN and SUFFERING of being forced to convert to a religion you don't like, so you fear things just like everybody else.

Whether I have kids or not in this world, I'll never be a genetic failure because I've helped the lives of countless people around me. That's a success story on its own. Being a parent doesn't make one an immediate success story, people raise ? up kids all the time. Some people even hate their kids.

you seem to have misunderstood me it's not ME being forced to convert that i fear that will never happen i would die first, it's other people being forced and children being forced that i fear. I am a human being we all have fears but i am not scared of life like you are. Part of life is suffering experiencing it yourself and seeing it in others and of course death.

all organism seek to pass on their genetic material to the next generation of their species if your let fear of the future stop you then by definition you are a failure. helping people is great but unless you make children you are a genetic failure. The person who hates their kids still made them so they won regardless their genetic material made it into the next generation and yours did not.

I disagree. Is someone like Wilt Chamberlain a genetic failure? He's changed the world around him and communities around him and he never had kids. Same with Oprah and tons of other people out there, George Clooney, etc. I highly doubt these people are considered failures. I'm not on that kind of level of success of course but everyone around me knows I've done my part. Either way not everybody wants to have kids, one way or another, it's beyond how the world is (I also don't want the stress). I'd have a stepkid or two though if the mom is rich as hell (and is banging)

If wilt chamberlain never had any children then yes he was a genetic failure him changing the world is nice but his genetic material was never passed on so strictly speaking he is a genetic failure. You can be rich smart strong and good looking but if your genes do not pass on to the next generation you failed as an organism.

LOL oh well. If 2pac, The Buddha, George Clooney, Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, and Oprah are all genetic failures, I'm in great company. If being a genetic failure means a great night sleep every night, I'll take it! In the words of 2pac, ? THE WORLD, I could care less about spreading my seeds in a world as ? up as this one. I'll continue my life of hedonism, and you can change ALLLL the diapers you wanna change.

Enjoy!

2013-06-2114_23_50_original.gif?1371842743

buddha had children. i am glad you finally admitted that you are on your way to being a genetic failure i will have at least 3 children and still have a great sleep at night no matter how ? up the world is because i am not scared of living life or dying. unlike some people.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kingblaze84 is easily one of most depressing ? I have ever come across. Ole "The glass is half empty." Ass ? .

Lol A lot of irony to this post, cuz I actually have a pretty great life, I watch the news a lot so maybe I'm too aware of the world to be religious

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

i see everything ? promised happening everyday especially when i see or read news about the middle east

Ok that's fine if you've reached that conclusion, the news there is rarely good though so doesn't that contradict how the Bible ? talked all that rah rah ? before? What's going on

So more Christians in the Middle East have to be killed off, ? , and get their heads chopped off right. All part of the Bible ? 's plan, fascinating

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

pain and suffering is actually part of the religion, if it is the goal of christians to live like he did it means suffering the suffering is not part of his plan but it's part of what ? knows is going to happen.

You're more afraid of death, pain and suffering then anybody else here, aren't you the same person that wants a total war against ISIS and an American empire in the Middle East? Seems you're the paranoid and afraid one. Don't be a hypocrite now.

how does me wanting war equal me being afraid of death war is death?? you can all me paranoid fine but not of dying is the spread of islam by force i would like to stop because people being forced to convert to another religion is worse than dying.

fear has you so ? up you doubt having children you are going to be a genetic failure if you continue with your fuckery.

LOL okay but you obviously do not want to experience the PAIN and SUFFERING of being forced to convert to a religion you don't like, so you fear things just like everybody else.

Whether I have kids or not in this world, I'll never be a genetic failure because I've helped the lives of countless people around me. That's a success story on its own. Being a parent doesn't make one an immediate success story, people raise ? up kids all the time. Some people even hate their kids.

you seem to have misunderstood me it's not ME being forced to convert that i fear that will never happen i would die first, it's other people being forced and children being forced that i fear. I am a human being we all have fears but i am not scared of life like you are. Part of life is suffering experiencing it yourself and seeing it in others and of course death.

all organism seek to pass on their genetic material to the next generation of their species if your let fear of the future stop you then by definition you are a failure. helping people is great but unless you make children you are a genetic failure. The person who hates their kids still made them so they won regardless their genetic material made it into the next generation and yours did not.

I disagree. Is someone like Wilt Chamberlain a genetic failure? He's changed the world around him and communities around him and he never had kids. Same with Oprah and tons of other people out there, George Clooney, etc. I highly doubt these people are considered failures. I'm not on that kind of level of success of course but everyone around me knows I've done my part. Either way not everybody wants to have kids, one way or another, it's beyond how the world is (I also don't want the stress). I'd have a stepkid or two though if the mom is rich as hell (and is banging)

If wilt chamberlain never had any children then yes he was a genetic failure him changing the world is nice but his genetic material was never passed on so strictly speaking he is a genetic failure. You can be rich smart strong and good looking but if your genes do not pass on to the next generation you failed as an organism.

LOL oh well. If 2pac, The Buddha, George Clooney, Wilt Chamberlain, Derek Jeter, and Oprah are all genetic failures, I'm in great company. If being a genetic failure means a great night sleep every night, I'll take it! In the words of 2pac, ? THE WORLD, I could care less about spreading my seeds in a world as ? up as this one. I'll continue my life of hedonism, and you can change ALLLL the diapers you wanna change.

Enjoy!

buddha had children. i am glad you finally admitted that you are on your way to being a genetic failure i will have at least 3 children and still have a great sleep at night no matter how ? up the world is because i am not scared of living life or dying. unlike some people.

You sure the Buddha had kids? I could've sworn he didn't. Either way I'm not scared of life or dying, I just know what I want out of life and want it to be as stress free as possible, and as I said before the world is overpopulated anyway. If you have those three kids, trust me, you will go through sleepless nights. Not every night, but many. I know people with kids and they all say the same thing
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Enjoy!

You sure the Buddha had kids? I could've sworn he didn't. Either way I'm not scared of life or dying, I just know what I want out of life and want it to be as stress free as possible, and as I said before the world is overpopulated anyway. If you have those three kids, trust me, you will go through sleepless nights. Not every night, but many. I know people with kids and they all say the same thing

the buddha has a son and i am sorry you sound scared as ? of what the future holds, if you mean i will have sleepless nights because the child is crying you are mostly right but so the ? what that's no big ? deal that ? should not bother a mature man in the least

if you mean sleepless nights because i will be stressed over how my child will be living and the kind of world he will be growing into, then no i won't be having sleepless nights. and overpopulation is a myth that has been going on for over 100 years i don't know how many times i have to keep posting this video on this forum do some research overpopulation is a myth that evil people created to excuse their attempts killing people off and taking their resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsAracLBCxI
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buddha was a deadbeat dad and left his chick pregnant looking for "enlightenment"
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

Enjoy!

the buddha has a son and i am sorry you sound scared as ? of what the future holds, if you mean i will have sleepless nights because the child is crying you are mostly right but so the ? what that's no big ? deal that ? should not bother a mature man in the least

if you mean sleepless nights because i will be stressed over how my child will be living and the kind of world he will be growing into, then no i won't be having sleepless nights. and overpopulation is a myth that has been going on for over 100 years i don't know how many times i have to keep posting this video on this forum do some research overpopulation is a myth that evil people created to excuse their attempts killing people off and taking their resources.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsAracLBCxI

The world cannot sustain the human population as it exists now, with 50% of all wild life being wiped out by humans, and the constant consummation of Earth's resources, this is all unsustainable. I posted a link earlier to an article stating this.

As far as the Buddha having a son, good for him (he became one of his first followers). The rest of the people I named didn't have kids though, so I remain in excellent company. Enjoy your future 3 kids, I'll greatly enjoy my life as it is as well. I have no real attachments to this world (minus the general pleasures of life, family and friends), so having no kids means absolutely nothing to me. I treasure my freedom more then anything else, next to my immediate family.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Buddha was a deadbeat dad and left his chick pregnant looking for "enlightenment"

LOL that's a little harsh, did you know the Buddha's son Rahula became one of the Buddha's earliest followers? He did leave his wife behind because he felt a wife and child would be a chain around his neck (lol) but the son caught up to him and the Buddha made him the first novice monk (child monk). His son died believing in the Buddha's values, and rumor has it he even achieved nirvana.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84 there is more than enough proof that overpopulation is a ? scam the number of animals that have died has nothing to do with the overpopulation of humans on earth it has more to do with how we choose to live.

the world can sustain it's human population and will continue to do so the system works wonderfully and sooner rather than later the human population will naturally drop new bacteria/viruses will evolve and people will die there will be major wars and people will die. genetic failures such as yourself will fail to pass on there genes and the world will continue. you are in the company of other genetic failures i don't give a ? how much money they make they will live, die and who will inherit that money?? not their descendants.

the selfish and hedonistic way of life is for cowards and weaklings those words describe the current way of thinking that has spread in the western world and that is the reason why the west is circling the toilet bowl.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84 there is more than enough proof that overpopulation is a ? scam the number of animals that have died has nothing to do with the overpopulation of humans on earth it has more to do with how we choose to live.

the world can sustain it's human population and will continue to do so the system works wonderfully and sooner rather than later the human population will naturally drop new bacteria/viruses will evolve and people will die there will be major wars and people will die. genetic failures such as yourself will fail to pass on there genes and the world will continue. you are in the company of other genetic failures i don't give a ? how much money they make they will live, die and who will inherit that money?? not their descendants.

the selfish and hedonistic way of life is for cowards and weaklings those words describe the current way of thinking that has spread in the western world and that is the reason why the west is circling the toilet bowl.

LOL damn you sound mad as hell for some reason. Anger issues or are you the sensitive type? If you don't believe the world's resources are not in any kind of danger and that we can survive 12 billion on the planet within the next 15-20 years, without massive societal problems, no problem. I hope you're right.

As far as me and many others in the country and the world who are part of the child free crowd (and being satisfied being part of it, my brother is part of this crowd too lol), why does that bother you so much? And when you say the west is in the toilet bowl, what do you mean? If you mean economically, then it's because of technology, greed, and high taxes/inflation. If you mean socially or culturally, you gotta be specific. And are you saying Derek Jeter, 2pac, and Wilt Chamberlain were cowards.....? Lol ? please.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was told that 2pac did want a kid but he couldn't with his wife at the time, according to her, but it doesn't make him a genetic failure for not having any kids. He made an impact on peoples' lives to this very day, same with plenty of other child less people. And I doubt 2pac and Oprah can be considered selfish people, Wilt Chamberlain was and George Clooney is known for their charitable works. Read what George Clooney did in the Sudan.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL that's a little harsh, did you know the Buddha's son Rahula became one of the Buddha's earliest followers? He did leave his wife behind because he felt a wife and child would be a chain around his neck (lol) but the son caught up to him and the Buddha made him the first novice monk (child monk). His son died believing in the Buddha's values, and rumor has it he even achieved nirvana.

Buddha did that so he wouldn't acquire child support from his father.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Buddha did that so he wouldn't acquire child support from his father.

Ah well, nobody is perfect lol....he's human like everyone else, and the son forgave him so I guess it was all good. I'll admit it's kind of foul for a rich dude to abandon his family like that but everyone has skeletons in the closet. I'm shocked I didn't hear all this till today
  • zombie
    Options

LOL damn you sound mad as hell for some reason. Anger issues or are you the sensitive type? If you don't believe the world's resources are not in any kind of danger and that we can survive 12 billion on the planet within the next 15-20 years, without massive societal problems, no problem. I hope you're right.

As far as me and many others in the country and the world who are part of the child free crowd (and being satisfied being part of it, my brother is part of this crowd too lol), why does that bother you so much? And when you say the west is in the toilet bowl, what do you mean? If you mean economically, then it's because of technology, greed, and high taxes/inflation. If you mean socially or culturally, you gotta be specific. And are you saying Derek Jeter, 2pac, and Wilt Chamberlain were cowards.....? Lol ? please.

i always find it to be stupid when people think they can sense emotions through a computer screen when no connotations of feeling are given, especially when none of my words in the previous post were emotional in the least

but you know what i support you not contributing to the next generation of the human gene pool just the fact that both you and your brother don't want kids is a sign of the genetic inferiority of your family. i did not say the west is a toilet bowl i said it's circling the toilet bowl. it's an expression meaning that the entire society is on a downward tread and in my opinion it's because of people with your selfish hedonistic mindset.

it's the reason why you don't want children that makes you a coward, you don't want kids because you are scared the world is going to be ? up and you want to party and have fun until that day. that's ? ? and childishness, men real men take on responsibility and build for the future not wallow in a life of sex weed and self indulgences.

and actually 2pac wanted kids he just died before he got around to it
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I was told that 2pac did want a kid but he couldn't with his wife at the time, according to her, but it doesn't make him a genetic failure for not having any kids. He made an impact on peoples' lives to this very day, same with plenty of other child less people. And I doubt 2pac and Oprah can be considered selfish people, Wilt Chamberlain was and George Clooney is known for their charitable works. Read what George Clooney did in the Sudan.

yes not having kids makes you a genetic failure the driving force behind all life is the desire to pass on your genes if you don't you have failed. all that ? about having an impact on people is fine and cool but from a genetic standpoint it means nothing so all the ? clooney did in sudan means nothing from a genetic standpoint.

i don't know why oprah and the rest don't want or have children but i know your reason and it's cowardly and also your reading comprehension of my post is poor i did not say not having kids makes you a coward
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

yes not having kids makes you a genetic failure the driving force behind all life is the desire to pass on your genes if you don't you have failed. all that ? about having an impact on people is fine and cool but from a genetic standpoint it means nothing so all the ? clooney did in sudan means nothing from a genetic standpoint.

i don't know why oprah and the rest don't want or have children but i know your reason and it's cowardly and also your reading comprehension of my post is poor i did not say not having kids makes you a coward

Nothing cowardly about a choice that makes one happy and doesn't hurt anybody. Some people, like myself, don't think they would be great parents because of all the ambition and goals we have. Better to not be a parent then have kids and be a bad one. Have a thousand kids for all I care, but many people don't want them and that opinion should be respected. ? knows there's enough bad parents out there. Genetics are important of course but not everybody is attached to this world as you are. The world is bigger then just the physical.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

Nothing cowardly about a choice that makes one happy and doesn't hurt anybody. Some people, like myself, don't think they would be great parents because of all the ambition and goals we have. Better to not be a parent then have kids and be a bad one. Have a thousand kids for all I care, but many people don't want them and that opinion should be respected. ? knows there's enough bad parents out there. Genetics are important of course but not everybody is attached to this world as you are. The world is bigger then just the physical[/b].

The bolded is utter ? coming from someone who is basically an atheist

you don't want to have children and quite frankly that makes you genetically inferior so i don't want you to have children and i hope your brother does not have any either. you are what you are at least you can accept it.

like i said already simply not having children does not make you a coward it's your reasoning why you don't want to have children that makes you a coward. you don't want children because you are scared that you won't be a good father. In other words you are afraid of fatherhood that makes you a coward you just ethered yourself.
  • zombie
    Options
    countless generation of your ancestors struggled lived and died trying their best to ensure that you could live today for anyone of us to just decide that they will ? out all that hard work because they want to live like a
    20 something forever and just party, ? , smoke forever or because they are too scared to me a father is unconscionable.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Nothing cowardly about a choice that makes one happy and doesn't hurt anybody. Some people, like myself, don't think they would be great parents because of all the ambition and goals we have. Better to not be a parent then have kids and be a bad one. Have a thousand kids for all I care, but many people don't want them and that opinion should be respected. ? knows there's enough bad parents out there. Genetics are important of course but not everybody is attached to this world as you are. The world is bigger then just the physical[/b].

you don't want to have children and quite frankly that makes you genetically inferior so i don't want you to have children and i hope your brother does not have any either. you are what you are at least you can accept it.

like i said already simply not having children does not make you a coward it's your reasoning why you don't want to have children that makes you a coward. you don't want children because you are scared that you won't be a good father. In other words you are afraid of fatherhood that makes you a coward you just ethered yourself.

Ehhh not really dum dum, I just know the best choices for me and my life. I love kids and I saw my ? child just last night. But having my own kids isn't my cup of tea, I like my freedom too much and I'll continue to enjoy it as long as possible. There's enough humans to take up the slack, the world won't die off if little old me doesn't have kids lol. Better for people to be like me and honest about things then be fake and have a child that's not even wanted.

And as I said before, I'm not atheist, I believe there is or was some kind of higher power out there. I doubt I'm genetically inferior to anyone, if I was I wouldn't have women trying to procreate or be intimate with me all the time. Based on how negative you sound about other peoples' choices, you sound like a bitter man, angry at other people for being happy about choices that don't hurt anyone. If being child free means not sounding like a bitter fool such as yourself, I'll take it haha. ANYWAY, I got a date with two sexy women who want me badly, ADIOS
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    countless generation of your ancestors struggled lived and died trying their best to ensure that you could live today for anyone of us to just decide that they will ? out all that hard work because they want to live like a
    20 something forever and just party, ? , smoke forever or because they are too scared to me a father is unconscionable.

The Black community has plenty of people in its ranks, there are over a billion Africans in the world today. The Black community will be fine, relax. The world didn't end when Wilt Chamberlain didn't have kids, the world won't end if I don't either. If the Black community was going extinct or something, then yeah I probably would have a lot of kids. But we're not going extinct, so stop the whining about me not having kids, the world will survive and you can have your triplets in peace.
  • zombie
    Options

The Black community has plenty of people in its ranks, there are over a billion Africans in the world today. The Black community will be fine, relax. The world didn't end when Wilt Chamberlain didn't have kids, the world won't end if I don't either. If the Black community was going extinct or something, then yeah I probably would have a lot of kids. But we're not going extinct, so stop the whining about me not having kids, the world will survive and you can have your triplets in peace.

your reading comprehension is woat. did you not understand a ? thing i wrote?? i am not upset about you not having kids I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE ANY letting your inferior genes die the ? out would benefit mankind.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

Ehhh not really dum dum, I just know the best choices for me and my life. I love kids and I saw my ? child just last night. But having my own kids isn't my cup of tea, I like my freedom too much and I'll continue to enjoy it as long as possible. There's enough humans to take up the slack, the world won't die off if little old me doesn't have kids lol. Better for people to be like me and honest about things then be fake and have a child that's not even wanted.

And as I said before, I'm not atheist, I believe there is or was some kind of higher power out there. I doubt I'm genetically inferior to anyone, if I was I wouldn't have women trying to procreate or be intimate with me all the time. Based on how negative you sound about other peoples' choices, you sound like a bitter man, angry at other people for being happy about choices that don't hurt anyone. If being child free means not sounding like a bitter fool such as yourself, I'll take it haha. ANYWAY, I got a date with two sexy women who want me badly, ADIOS

You are genetically inferior because you seemingly have no drive to reproduce them wanting to ? you means nothing if it will produce nothing. you are ultimately a coward too scared to make children

what are you to do at 50-70 are you going to still be in the club???
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

You are genetically inferior because you seemingly have no drive to reproduce them wanting to ? you means nothing if it will produce nothing. you are ultimately a coward too scared to make children

What makes you think I'll be 50-70 in the club? I already said I'll settle down for the right one but I'm in no rush. I'm still young. Doesn't mean I need to have kids though, no dirt off my back and you already said you're happy I don't want kids LOL so why are you calling me a coward, doesn't make any sense
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    If you have kids Zombie I have a feeling they're gonna come out ? up for some reason
  • zombie
    Options

What makes you think I'll be 50-70 in the club? I already said I'll settle down for the right one but I'm in no rush. I'm still young. Doesn't mean I need to have kids though, no dirt off my back and you already said you're happy I don't want kids LOL so why are you calling me a coward, doesn't make any sense

I don't have to care that you are a coward to acknowledge that you are one
  • zombie
    Options
    If you have kids Zombie I have a feeling they're gonna come out ? up for some reason

my woman is 7 months and hopefully my children grow to be just like me