Taken 3

Options
lazypakman
lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in Lights, Camera, Action!
_1411490311.jpg
Neeson has now been talking to USA Today about the upcoming blockbuster, and he revealed that Mills’ plight is so desperate the US government is even chasing the former CIA man. "I have to go on the run, I’ll put it that way, from the not-so-lawful types and the lawful authorities," the 62-year-old Irish thespian explained. "Bryan Mills served his country faithfully, but now even they are after him. They must not like me."

Liam Neeson admitted that the third installment is an attempt to refresh the saga. "This time, no more traveling," he declared. "If my daughter was ‘taken’ again on a trip, Bryan Mills would have to be certifiably locked up for bad parenting."

He then went on to reveal some further details regarding the adventure, noting that Mills "wants to fight quick, using the dirtiest moves possible to finish" off his opponents. Forest Whitaker, who joins the series as an agent on the prowl for Bryan, praised Neeson’s movie "presence" before adding that "he gives people a sense of comfort and security."

However, despite his obvious excitement over the upcoming addition to the franchise, Neeson believes that this will be the last Taken film. "It’s a rollicking good story. But I think this is the end," he conceded. Whitaker isn’t so sure though, and as there’s no big fight between the two of them in Taken 3, he believes it will "have to wait until Taken 4." Ultimately though, the film’s box-office total will make their decision for them.

Comments