Amber rose files for Divorce with Wiz

Options

Comments

• BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    this is getting uglier than I thought it would and I didnt even know wiz had a mil
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoogiKen wrote: »
    That coco ? put some age on ice t

A9nDNGgCQAAJH9x.jpg
    i remember that..., ? was ugly
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    So apparently she gets a million dollars per their pre-nup.

Amber Rose will score more than a million bucks from Wiz Khalifa … based on a long prenup she demanded before getting married … TMZ has learned. Sources connected with both Amber and Wiz tell TMZ … Amber made numerous demands in the prenup … which is more than 8 pages long. TMZ broke the divorce story … including the fact that Amber wants the prenup enforced. We’re told it’s because she will get more money in her 1-year-marriage than she would without a prenup. She does have a problem. According to her legal docs, Amber wants spousal support in addition to her million bucks. Our sources say the prenup specifically denies her the right to spousal support, in return for getting the 1-time payout. Cheating is IRRELEVANT … California is a no-fault state and there’s no mention of infidelity in the document. Likewise … the prenup does not mention custody, and for good reason — the judge always makes that decision, based on the best interests of the child. Amber is asking for full legal and physical custody.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    LPast wrote: »
    No joke. I'd get a paternity test ASAP.

He signed his name on the birth certificate so he probably have to pay for child support anyway even though the kid is obviously not his genetic offspring

When taking internet opinions as fact goes wrong...fam this is not correct lol
  • Jao
    Jao Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

He signed his name on the birth certificate so he probably have to pay for child support anyway even though the kid is obviously not his genetic offspring

Emphasis on "probably"

This is an example in the state of Florida

http://www.myfloridalaw.com/child-support-law/paying-child-support-not-the-father/

Imagine This

A young couple is together but not married. Sometime while they are together a baby is born. The couple is naturally very excited. The automatic assumption is that the baby is theirs – a product of that young couple. There is no reason to be suspicious, no reason to feel anything but positive, wonderful thoughts. The time at the hospital is a time to experience amazing things – the birth of their child. The entire time, the father is at the hospital with the mom. The baby is born and the young couple envision their future together with their new child. In the rush of events the father signs the birth certificate. There is no hesitation and no reason to think things out. It is a wonderful, amazing, exciting time that will be remembered forever. The couple goes home with their newborn child and begins to experience life as a family. Things are great and they stay together for another year.

Then, something happens to the relationship and they break up. The breakup doesn’t seem permanent at first but slowly it becomes apparent they will never get back together again. The mother may be in a position to immediately need financial support. She may go directly to the Florida Department of Revenue to apply for child support services. Or the mother may apply for subsidized health insurance or food stamps. In either case the Florida Department of Revenue may automatically become involved. Meanwhile, all along, there is no doubt in the father’s mind that the child is his. At some point the courts create an order to the father to begin paying child support. Some fathers may do that willingly; some fight it to the end. But inevitably the father will begin to pay support.

In many situations, several months later the mom may say to the father “This is not really your child; I won’t let you see him/her anymore. But I still want child support from you. And you had better keep paying me” In many situations the father immediately gets cut off from seeing the child. He not only cannot see the child, but he also begins to learn he has no real rights to see the child. All the father has is an existing court order to pay support and that obligation rolls on. There is no option to stop payments because the full power of the State of Florida is behind the enforcement and collection of that child support.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    taeboo wrote: »
    Wiz got a million to give??

WIZ is on forbes list of richest rappers in 2014

also a million aint ? to the lifestyle she wants to lead

Lot oc demands for an exstripper
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mr.lv

One word: lawyer. Broke mfers get that type of raw deal, not rich folk
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Emphasis on "probably"

This is an example in the state of Florida

http://www.myfloridalaw.com/child-support-law/paying-child-support-not-the-father/

Imagine This

A young couple is together but not married. Sometime while they are together a baby is born. The couple is naturally very excited. The automatic assumption is that the baby is theirs – a product of that young couple. There is no reason to be suspicious, no reason to feel anything but positive, wonderful thoughts. The time at the hospital is a time to experience amazing things – the birth of their child. The entire time, the father is at the hospital with the mom. The baby is born and the young couple envision their future together with their new child. In the rush of events the father signs the birth certificate. There is no hesitation and no reason to think things out. It is a wonderful, amazing, exciting time that will be remembered forever. The couple goes home with their newborn child and begins to experience life as a family. Things are great and they stay together for another year.

Then, something happens to the relationship and they break up. The breakup doesn’t seem permanent at first but slowly it becomes apparent they will never get back together again. The mother may be in a position to immediately need financial support. She may go directly to the Florida Department of Revenue to apply for child support services. Or the mother may apply for subsidized health insurance or food stamps. In either case the Florida Department of Revenue may automatically become involved. Meanwhile, all along, there is no doubt in the father’s mind that the child is his. At some point the courts create an order to the father to begin paying child support. Some fathers may do that willingly; some fight it to the end. But inevitably the father will begin to pay support.

In many situations, several months later the mom may say to the father “This is not really your child; I won’t let you see him/her anymore. But I still want child support from you. And you had better keep paying me” In many situations the father immediately gets cut off from seeing the child. He not only cannot see the child, but he also begins to learn he has no real rights to see the child. All the father has is an existing court order to pay support and that obligation rolls on. There is no option to stop payments because the full power of the State of Florida is behind the enforcement and collection of that child support.

Not in Illinois....
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black china - tyga
    wiz & amber ? 's
    M.C & nick cannon
    kanye & kim(soon)

(pending, you know it's coming lol)
    beyonce-jay-z-101.jpg
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mr.lv

One word: lawyer. Broke mfers get that type of raw deal, not rich folk
    Nas....
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So she gets a million in their pre nup...Forbes reported Wiz made $14 mill last year alone. I think he'll be ok
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So she gets a million in their pre nup...Forbes reported Wiz made $14 mill last year alone. I think he'll be ok

alimony lasts until she's remarried or living with someone.
    child support is for the next 17 yrs
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what kind of bs is this?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She doesn't get spousal support the 1 million is it...she might get the crib and child support tho
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ^^

Beyonce and Jay-Z breaking up would have the same effect on this generation that the Huxtables breaking up would have had on kids in the 80's and 90's

Imagine a season where Cliff and Claire got divorced and it was all bitter and ? . And Cliff had to like pay child support for Rudy. That with the alimony payments bled him dry so he had to get a part time job and just became cold with it and started ? hoes out.

? woulda been like ? love.
    Hilarious. But on some real ? though, positive media P.R is a ? ! Some of us don't fall for it though(a real ? such as myself). Before this corny ass on the run tour and their rushed baby. Everybody had a clear sense of the situation.

Before It was "WTF is this fly ass, bad ass diva at the height of her career doing with jo camel?". Let me deprogram the brainwashed for a second. Jay and beyonce have been in the industry around the same amount of time. All these celebs attend the same high end exclusive functions and know/have contacts with the same people. They basically cross paths on a regular basis. I ? with beyonce but I strongly feel she's not all that different from the rest of the chicks I scratched off that list. I still find it funny how a few months after jay stabbed all his friends in the back and became president of def jam they start being seen together. Now what attracted this beauty in her prime to a now flabby and sick hov who's more than a decade older than her?

It's a sad pattern with these ugly dudes most women deem "ugly"(lol) The more successful they get, the quality of women grows and so does their options. All of a sudden he's not "ugly" anymore. They went from beauty and the beast, to a "beautiful black power couple".
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

This the entertainment industry where people get divorced and then in a serious relationship 3 weeks later already. Like that won't take long. Plus if that TMZ report is true the pre-nup denies her spousal support. That's what she's trying to fight. That was actually smart of Wiz's attorney's to put that ? in there. Just give her a million to go away.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear some of ya ? love talking about JayZ lol
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    ? need to go learn a thing or 2 from Derek Jeter.. The Goat. Damn near ? every broad in Hollywood and Industry. But you never hear nor see any ? , slip ups and drama about it.

You heard about his herpes tho.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    MeTaL wrote: »
    ? need to go learn a thing or 2 from Derek Jeter.. The Goat. Damn near ? every broad in Hollywood and Industry. But you never hear nor see any ? , slip ups and drama about it.

You heard about his herpes tho.

? still ? tho from Scarlett johansson, Jessica alba, Jessica biel, Mariah Carey Jordana Brewster ,Lara Dutta,Vanessa minnillo ,Adriana Lima the list goes on and on and on.