Amber rose files for Divorce with Wiz

12345679»

Comments

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^Don't matter who ? bro herpes ain't winning!
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Had a feeling this would happen. When he surprised her with that b-day cake a while back and was skippin & twirling down the hall like a ? , i knew she had him on lock. I aint never seen no grown mad do some ? like that before. (ff to 18 second mark)
    http://youtu.be/gEJNhqiwyXY
    And further proof, that he aint have a handle on his ? , was that video of her twerking in her wedding dress on her wedding day. If that ? was cool with that then, more chicks bout to sucker him out more money in the future.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    Had a feeling this would happen. When he surprised her with that b-day cake a while back and was skippin & twirling down the hall like a ? , i knew she had him on lock. I aint never seen no grown mad do some ? like that before. (ff to 18 second mark)
    http://youtu.be/gEJNhqiwyXY
    And further proof, that he aint have a handle on his ? , was that video of her twerking in her wedding dress on her wedding day. If that ? was cool with that then, more chicks bout to sucker him out more money in the future.

I mean that was his chick tho lmao...tha ? . End of the day u win some u lose some but what he supoosed to do walk around bein cold all day. If u watch his vids he's goofy like that
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Nick Cannon told Amber that he would love to see her twerk in his Teen Nick Studios.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Nick Cannon told Amber that he would love to see her twerk in his Teen Nick Studios.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I'm finna find wiz ? this
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alimony is stupid as ? .
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    She had this all planned from the jump I bet

You know what's ? up, I was going up the escalator this morning and it crossed my mind when a co-worker asked me about Wiz and Amber. I think so too.... it's too well knit - Wiz was the PERFECT target, good dude, had his head on straight, and had cash out the ass and his own sub-genre. He wasn't like Kanye or Reggie Bush or like any of the types she was once used to, that ? woulda bent over backwards for her, and if she got a seed out him he'd do the same to make sure the kid was taken care of. Not only that, Wiz you can tell wasn't used to getting attention like that early on in his career from a broad like Amber Rose (hence why he was so quick to cuff her). He was new to his success and just enjoying his fame, in his mind she prolly read that Wiz was like "aight this is what's next I made it". Amber built a whole brand and I'm SURE she had help from him in a lot of ways (not tryna take away from her success but let's be real Wiz was just as supportive of her as she was him). After a year and change Amber gets her body back, money right and a name for herself and decides ? , Wiz is cool but the grass is greener.... SMMFH.

Part of it tho is Wiz fault, he spoiled her and gave her the world, I'm sure Juicy J and Too $hort tried to warn him but again that ? was young, RICH, blunted and in love. He couldn't see the game from a mile away but we all did.... Now Amber Rose is a baby mother living off Wiz's hard work and gonna get alimony until her ass catch another ? slippin SMMFH.

What I aint like about the ? is how quick she was to go to instagram and post pics of her ass like a day before the ? was announced and then was all hugged up with Nick Cannon and signed to him. Maybe it was timing when the media found out but IMO if she had any class she'd a respected Wiz's feelings and laid low for a bit. Like the popular girl who ditches the "dweeb" for another ? . ? was distasteful. All the ? Wiz had to answer for on her part - her nudes leaking, her being a stripper. And this how she do him SMMFH. Then they wonder why we call them ? ....

homie put it best here..

you see the game dont change....only the players