Congratulations Obfresh

Options
Trillfate
Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in AKA Donkey
The Ms AHH thread is locked so i'll leave this here...

Salute to u Ms AHH 2014 !! U did it @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

crown.jpg
29vj5oj.jpg

...but your journey to the top was not without struggle..

lets flashback to Ms AHH 2013, shall we...

here u are desperately seeking votes..
STOOOOOOP the presses...

I know that ? don't say 0% for me!

ZERO PERCENT??? Zero ? No votes? None?

throw-hands-up-start-crying_zps26cfcc72.gif
So nobody looked at this poll and said "Damn, ? aint got no votes...I'll give her my vote."

Nobody was thoughtful enough to do that.

@Texas409 voted for me

tumblr_lit5wdB6j21qcfba3o1_500.gif
^^^^ wasnt the worst of it. u even resorted to unplugging voting machines, calling in false bomb threats to ruin the competition and rumor has it u also stooped as low as offering handjobs to lurkers in the Powder Room lobby if they signed up and voted for u... it was sad to watch.. but your shameless pandering worked, u made a ferocious comeback and still finished a respectable third...

this year, u let your posting do the talking and u won Ms AHH with no flex! from your pro-black social commentary to your rants about your ex, Obfresh posts are must reads..

the runner-up #Creepset @khaleesi is worthy for her e-accomplishments this year. i feel like she shined in Donkey and u dominated G&S as the best female poster. Therefore, your peers rewarded u for your posting prowess, witty sense of humor, genuine sweetheart personality.. and being beautiful doesnt hurt...

here u are, not afraid to tell the IC you're afraid of bullets!

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513100/i-just-witnessed-a-shooting/p1

here u are being hilariously naive and lovably ignorant about men's passion for sports

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/521126/the-social-pressures-of-sports-viewing/p1

and here u are, fine AF...

5ow8rk.png

May your reign be long (well, a year long) and prosperous (more pics eh!)

Comments