Somebody need to inbox me n tell me about this weekend
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    oivziw.png
    3359lkg.jpg

So wait...Parallel started the ? rumor that he's mad I acted on???........? white people

So wait you acted on a rumor without even really knowing what was going on? Smh. You really need to do better Du.

No you should be more responsible with your words when you have powerful friends who will act on your lies
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    huey wrote: »
    @ob

So who will you be requesting to be banned??

I get to do that? :-? I cant do that. You guys are my friends! :)
    You gotta be from the Burbs yo

I'm from 68th & Evans and you know that aint the burbs....
    Act like it then

Drop the hammer on someone

But I don't have an arch nemesis.
    Damn it ? ! You don't need an arch nemesis, make one

Make ya first statement as MS. AHH a strong one, ban Khaleesi.......

I can't ban Khaleesi. She's my runner-up. She deserves some shine too!

Hey guys, GWA is back!

Oh have you thought about someone to ban yet Ob?

I dont want to ban anyone. Lets just get along :)

...and this why I voted for you.

*thumbs up*
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oivziw.png
    3359lkg.jpg

So wait...Parallel started the ? rumor that he's mad I acted on???........? white people

So wait you acted on a rumor without even really knowing what was going on? Smh. You really need to do better Du.

No you should be more responsible with your words when you have powerful friends who will act on your lies

We're not friends.

This is painfully obvious now
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thing was rigged
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    this thing was rigged

If anything it was rigged to keep the current crown holder from winning....never the less she still came out on top.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    this thing was rigged

If anything it was rigged to keep the current crown holder from winning....never the less she still came out on top.

That was proven to be false. OB was the runner up though.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess now everyone knows the truth. I will do a recap with no disrespect to @Recaptimus_Prime360‌

So basically,

@Parallel started the rumors that I cheated, this got everyone crazy including @DWO‌ who then trusted the words of his EX mod-friend and then proceeded to ruin the thread by attempting to make a new thread with me VS OB.

Those votes were biased because they were based on the rumors and along with that, people then began to associate me as a "Desperate ? " in the words of @Kai‌ ... even @Kat‌ questioned my credibility.

Then a false announcement was made making OB the winner and she was trolled into thinking that she actually won. @Evilchuck‌ aka fat dragon is still hating and posting pics in the pic thread talking about she's making progress on her weightloss when she's still about 60 pounds overweight.

Then finally..... the truth came out, and Parallel admitted to fabricating the story of me making 21 different accounts to vote for myself and now him & DWO are fighting because everyone was mad at DWO for messing up the thread in the first place.

As your queen, it is my duty to get things in order around here. The original thread was fixed and it is now in the FOF with my name as the OFFICIAL winner of MAHH14.

And I apologize for not responding sooner. I had a test today on Pediatric respiratory illnesses and then had some drama regarding my move-in this weekend (basically I will be homeless this weekend until we find a place) and I FINALLY just got the baby to sleep.

Sorry to disappoint you @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ , and i'm gonna ignore all the shade you and everyone else was throwing at me when y'all thought that I rigged the competition.

As OB said in her first speech, I did win by 2 or 3 votes, I can't remember and that was that.

#CREEPSET ALL DAY!
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can there be 2 winners?

• MistyKnight
    Options
    @Parallel‌

Nice try but the polls were already closed, you know that.

• _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    ...awkward

good competition @Khaleesi...pretty sure that follow up vid would've been damn near epic
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @Parallel‌

If they were closed how were people still able to vote?

The same way that dwo botched the thread.

Haven't you trolled enough people today?

• MistyKnight
    Options
    ...awkward

good competition @Khaleesi...pretty sure that follow up vid would've been damn near epic

It will come in time :)
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Can there be 2 winners?

@tha_bride22‌

Not this time. There can only be one ruler of the iron throne.

dracarys.gif
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Parallel‌

You were down by like 10...an hour later you were winning by like 3 then the polls "closed" at sunrise...something seems fishy...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does that have to do with me though? I was dead in my sleep at that time. Who knows, people could've came on & voted. We unfortunately will never know, thanks to your lies which ultimately caused dwo to eft up the thread.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @Parallel‌

You were down by like 10...an hour later you were winning by like 3 then the polls "closed" at sunrise...something seems fishy...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What does that have to do with me though? I was dead in my sleep at that time. Who knows, people could've came on & voted. We unfortunately will never know, thanks to your lies which ultimately caused dwo to eft up the thread.

You're right, all we know is that before the polls were erased you were losing by 2. What a shame, I was really pulling for you after seeing the video.

Winning by 2 or 3 actually.

#creepset all day!
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Parallel was on the pay roll.Not surprising.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Like @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ said in the first line of her 1st speech.. "3 votes did me in??? Jeeez! Congrats khaleesi!"

Time to let it go White dragon.

giphy.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty accurate summart...just left out the part where you were losing 75-73 before the new poll was made but other than that you might be a good person to take @Recaptimus_Prime360's job if you add some ? gifs in there.

Not happening...KYS.

BUT I'll gladly add her along with Vibe as my stand-in recap team.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

I have no allegiances. Although bringing up allegiances...Khaleesi reps CreepSet...........contest sponsored by CreepSet...........hold up...
    As if double agents and corrupt officials don't exist.You say you with SHIELD, but secretly rep Hydra bruh.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be a civil war brewing.... The IC Game of thrones is on .....long live Queen OB " the rIghtful ruler of WesterIC"
  • MistyKnight
    Options

I have no allegiances. Although bringing up allegiances...Khaleesi reps CreepSet...........contest sponsored by CreepSet...........hold up...

I could have easily had 2 votes like chuck did since a lot of folk seem to dislike me but I was neck and neck with OB throughout the competition.

It did seem fishy that whenever I got 1 single vote, OB would miraculously get 4 votes less than a minute later...EACH & EVERY TIME. I laughed at that because we all know that some folks on here would rather be late to work the next day & stay up all night making new accounts to vote JUST so that I don't win. lol

• God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ said in the first line of her 1st speech.. "3 votes did me in??? Jeeez! Congrats khaleesi!"

Time to let it go White dragon.

giphy.gif

She really doesn't want to lose this ? lol...

YOU LOST! Its Ok tho you still got Creepset
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at all of kahleesi votes being yahoo chat bots and creepset member......
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Might be a civil war brewing.... The IC Game of thrones is on .....long live Queen OB " the rIghtful ruler of WesterIC"

I'll let her be queen of the powder room aka beyond the wall. But I am the true queen of the 7 kingdoms!