Congratulations Obfresh

Options

Comments

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is like that 50/Kanye sales battle in 07.. Kanye(OB) only won cause so many people hate 50 (Khaleesi), not cause Kanye has more fans.

50 won worldwide anyway.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congratulations OB

While there may be confusion, I think it's safe to say your win is confirmed at this point. Wear your crown with pride!

She didn't really win tabatha its a joke tabatha
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the fact that OB actually conceded and claimed the L.. i dont see how that can be disputed.

@riddlerap‌ I did because the election was called prematurely. You see those dummies couldn't even cheat properly because when he called the election, he did so at a 73-70 win for Khaleesi. What he forgot to do was CLOSE the polls and there were still people in line waiting to cast their ballots. What we all know about exit polls is that they show who is projected to win, based on their current standing in the polls, but that does not mean that those citizens of the IC who were in line when it was called early do not have a voice. Their votes mattered, so while the other team was celebrating early....this was happening

e2db0bae-2ef7-4c0e-8b2d-9211ac221031_zpsa92cebbb.png

And that's official, that's a fact!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

What are you doing here in Austin ?

lol @ Giddings being 20 min away ... More like an hour or so
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall should hang out
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

I'm back in Chicago now but I was working. I had some Brisket while I was there. It was so good. I'm sure it wasn't a good as your brisket but I enjoyed.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

I'm back in Chicago now but I was working. I had some Brisket while I was there. It was so good. I'm sure it wasn't a good as your brisket but I enjoyed.

Let me know if you c
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    Come back

I'll introduce you to the best margarita and queso combo ever lol
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Let me know if you c
  • MsSouthern
    Options
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fact that OB actually conceded and claimed the L.. i dont see how that can be disputed.

@riddlerap‌ I did because the election was called prematurely. You see those dummies couldn't even cheat properly because when he called the election, he did so at a 73-70 win for Khaleesi. What he forgot to do was CLOSE the polls and there were still people in line waiting to cast their ballots. What we all know about exit polls is that they show who is projected to win, based on their current standing in the polls, but that does not mean that those citizens of the IC who were in line when it was called early do not have a voice. Their votes mattered, so while the other team was celebrating early....this was happening

can you even "close" a poll on the IC? im ignorant to that. so if not, the official announcement by Dizz wouldve been the "closing" he just didnt close the entire thread after, so people could still vote, cause we wanted to be able to post in that thread still. im not taking sides, just calling it how i see it. you goat as ? , too.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh‌

@MsSouthern‌ found that out yesterday.? lol
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

can you even "close" a poll on the IC? im ignorant to that. so if not, the official announcement by Dizz wouldve been the "closing" he just didnt close the entire thread after, so people could still vote, cause we wanted to be able to post in that thread still. im not taking sides, just calling it how i see it. you goat as ? , too.

Thank you! Ok and my last little suspicion... It was posted that the voting was supposed to end at 11:59 PM EST earlier that day and I was kickin major butt when midnight rolled around so for some reason the polls stayed open. Then around 6 AM, she took the lead and like clockwork, they decided to called it. They stacked the deck
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will you shut the hell up already you loss. It's over. Remove that stupid avatar.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Why the feelings chuck whats up whats on your mind? I haven't heard a peep from this chick all year and now she can't stop running her mouth. Even tho you hate her charlie @khaleesi won.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    OB shut yo.goofy ass up
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Will you shut the hell up already you loss. It's over. Remove that stupid avatar.
    CONFLICT wrote: »
    OB shut yo.goofy ass up

Guys it's ok. You had a good run. You tirelessly campaigned, huddled together for those late night pep talks, showed up to the polls in droves, even made a smoking hot video that we can all appreciate. Someone, somewhere is appreciating it right now as we speak.

BUT...

1_gif.gif

tumblr_my0bn88pHN1qkomroo1_500.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the feelings chuck whats up whats on your mind? I haven't heard a peep from this chick all year and now she can't stop running her mouth. Even tho you hate her charlie @khaleesi won.

@thatboydizz facts are facts, bae.

Why the feelings, bay bay?!

ScreenShots dont lie tho.

• thatboydizz
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Listen I'm going to end this in one post. This ? is so delusional. Listen #CreepSet put up 3 diamond threads in one summer. We don't lose. Ask yourself what have you done for this website besides suck some ? ? and send him money? Exactly you've done nothing now shut up you peasent and remove that title before I have your ass banned for plagerism. You're an idiot if you think it was fixed. @khaleesi won. I pmed Jamel(a sworn in moderator) that the competition would be ending in the morning. As seen here I didn't just end it out of thin air. At that point you were winning. I woke up and @Khaleesi was winning. I told everybody the crowning ceremony was coming up next giving everybody an extra 3-4 hours to vote. Yall want to sit round ? -pullin all day like @chicity and not voting oh well I gave yall time. She was still winning when I showed back up. So she was crowned Missallhiphop 2014 the score was 73-70. And on a final final note It that wasn't enough lets not forget about this. Choppinbrix & chasinBundles are the same person which means neither vote counted So she won by 5. So if that screen shot is the last picture ever seen of the votes you still Loss. Sorry. The only thing you won was some overtime made-up poll by @Dwo after he deleted 20,000 views smH. Aint no overtime on the internet babygirl we already got 2-3 jobs as is.

zxffgb.jpg

photo.jpg

Unless you want to become one of her dragons I suggest you take that ? down you CHEATER. Queen @khaleesi official ceremony will be coming soon.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen I'm going to end this in one post. This ? is so delusional. Listen #CreepSet put up 3 diamond threads in one summer. We don't lose. Ask yourself what have you done for this website besides suck some ? ? and send him money? Exactly you've done nothing now shut up you peasent and remove that title before I have your ass banned for plagerism. You're an idiot if you think it was fixed. @khaleesi won. I pmed Jamel(a sworn in moderator) that the competition would be ending in the morning. As seen here I didn't just end it out of thin air. At that point you were winning. I woke up and @Khaleesi was winning. I told everybody the crowning ceremony was coming up next giving everybody an extra 3-4 hours to vote. Yall want to sit round ? -pullin all day like @chicity and not voting oh well I gave yall time. She was still winning when I showed back up. So she was crowned Missllhiphop 2014 the score was 73-70. And on a final final note It that wasn't enough lets not forget about this. Choppinbrix & chasinBundles are the same person which means neither vote counted So she won by 5. So if that screen shot is the last picture ever seen of the votes you still Loss. Sorry. The only thing you won was some overtime made-up poll by @Dwo after he deleted 20,000 views smH. Aint no overtime on the internet babygirl we already got 2-3 jobs as is.

zxffgb.jpg

photo.jpg

Unless you want to become one of her dragons I suggest you take that ? down you CHEATER. Queen @khaleesi official ceremony will be coming soon.

@thatboydizz‌
    As soon as I finish moving today I will make my official thank you speech video in my new crib.

Thank you for clearing that up for the people.

Queen_Bey.gif
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So many tears were falling while he typed that.

• OmegaConflict
    Options
    Hes right you guys #creepSet never loses
    Even after all the countless battles ive been in I have yet to lose a fight
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    @YunnSanco Let the hate keep coming brother we thrive off of it. And if you don't know who ##WE is by now then ? ya and the hospital you was born in

zdfdfz.jpg