So a cop shot a dude in Columbia South Carolina and they dropped the video tonight...

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imagine if there was no tape. They need to create a camera that they can insert into the cops eye with a computer chip that monitor and records there every sight while they are on duty.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well you know skeptics need video evidence.....there ya go
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh maybe @cain was right i don't need to drive to south carolina, smh over a seatbelt
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened like 3 weeks ago. I guess they wanted to look at the video and all that before telling us what happened but people here were antsy. Witnesses told this story when it happened. Now the haters can't say ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is so ridiculous I had to laugh.... But something needs to be done tho...
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank ? he can't shoot.

This why they can't shoot ? in the leg.

They have no training and anybody can be a cop.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    This happened like 3 weeks ago. I guess they wanted to look at the video and all that before telling us what happened but people here were antsy. Witnesses told this story when it happened. Now the haters can't say ? .

Of course they can. They can say that he should have too d the officers 'I'm gonna reach into my car and get my license.' so that he wasn't spooked by him reaching in. They can and will say that being a cop is a hard job and how is the cop gonna know that he wasn't reaching for a gun?

Y'all gotta stop applying the rules of logic to illogical people. The people who want to blame black men for their own deaths at the hands of cops will ALWAYS find a way to justify police shootings.

Exactly the point of my previous post. Thats EXACTLY what these racists are going to say. And exactly why the white jury is going to acquit this ? murderer.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Glad he was charged, and he should do time for it. Doesn't seem premeditated though. Seems like he saw him reach for something and panicked, thinking (no doubt because of racial stereotypes) that he was going for a gun.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Well at least the cop was arrested. I'm going to go ahead and count that as a W for SC. It's probably the closest the state will get these days.
    I was just in Columbia last week. Jesus

What had you in Columbia, OB?

Was working out there

What type of work you do? @obnoxiouslyfresh

Accrediting police agencies

... Goin and hit that flame button smh

I thought you worked for a newspaper?
    Someone mentioned it in a post and you said you did @obnoxiouslyfresh
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well at least the cop was arrested. I'm going to go ahead and count that as a W for SC. It's probably the closest the state will get these days.
    I was just in Columbia last week. Jesus

What had you in Columbia, OB?

Was working out there

What type of work you do? @obnoxiouslyfresh

Accrediting police agencies

... Goin and hit that flame button smh

I thought you worked for a newspaper?
    Someone mentioned it in a post and you said you did @obnoxiouslyfresh

I worked for Ebony magazine like 6 years ago.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad he was charged, and he should do time for it. Doesn't seem premeditated though. Seems like he saw him reach for something and panicked, thinking (no doubt because of racial stereotypes) that he was going for a gun.

You could tell from the hollow tone in his voice he didn't really think he had a gun. He was acting.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You stop a person for not wearing a seat belt and you think he'd engaged you in a gun battle?
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This delusional cop thought he was in the movies, running side ways while he was shooting.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No disrespect,but ? been cooning heavy , for a few. The only color that matters is green ass ? , haha...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how you gonna panic when a man reaches in his car to get something, when you asked him to reach in his car to get something? he was looking for a reason to ? that man

cop opened fire at a gas station at that. with his ? aim I'm surprised he didn't blow everyone the ? up
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    enough of all this cop shooting ?
  • mr.october
    mr.october Members Posts: 340 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy is going to prison for sure. Ain't no set of circumstances that could justify his thoughts about the man having a gun. He's a ? with a badge. Shot several rounds at him for nothing. Cops in Ohio shot 2 rounds n they actually believed dude was wielding a gun at customers in the store based on the caller. Man was right in front of him, told him to produce id, then shoots him for reaching for anything. Idiot.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BarreGoff wrote: »
    enough of all this cop shooting ?

if cops are wearing body cameras now.. this is only the beginning....

http://youtu.be/VFHpvPwq2i8

the world is about to see that chapelle wasn't just jokes....
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

You stop a person for not wearing a seat belt and you think he'd engaged you in a gun battle?

Cop got shook by the movement of the guy reaching into his car to retrieve his license.