So a cop shot a dude in Columbia South Carolina and they dropped the video tonight...

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ? can't even follow orders without gettin shot. ? the police bruh.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    ? .. this the first im seeing this... police are ? animals man... i got white people in my office shocked as ? watching this vid right now.. YALL SEE WHY I BE YELLING ? THE POLICE ALL THE TIME!
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    At the very least, the woman who got her face beat in on the side of the highway just got 1.5 mil and the officer quit. I guess that SOMETHING. SMH.

1.5m ain't enough imo
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭

Seat belt violation for stopping @ gas station? He was stationary. ...wtf?!? Officer was trying to reach quota
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Glad he was charged, and he should do time for it. Doesn't seem premeditated though. Seems like he saw him reach for something and panicked, thinking (no doubt because of racial stereotypes) that he was going for a gun.

You stop a person for not wearing a seat belt and you think he'd engaged you in a gun battle?
    Glad he was charged, and he should do time for it. Doesn't seem premeditated though. Seems like he saw him reach for something and panicked, thinking (no doubt because of racial stereotypes) that he was going for a gun.

how you gonna panic when a man reaches in his car to get something, when you asked him to reach in his car to get something? he was looking for a reason to ? that man

cop opened fire at a gas station at that. with his ? aim I'm surprised he didn't blow everyone the ? up

I am not saying the fear that he was going for a gun was reasonable. It wasn't, especially since he asked him for his license. That's why I said that I'm glad he was charged and hope he does time.

This is a case where flagging overzealousness rears its ugly head. I guess people misunderstood what I was saying.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it really unbelievable in today's world TS?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude was even polite "why did i get shot sir?"
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    WTF do yall mean he cant shoot he shot the man. Thank ? he didn't die over a ? seatbelt this is a modern day lynching to me. He should be charged with a hate crime also or something more then the average person would get.

He fired bout 4 shots from 7 feet away at a stationary target and hitting him one

For someone that's suppose to be a trained professional that handle guns that ? terrible.

Like I said he can't shoot.

It's a good thing that he couldn't.

So if I shoot at you 5xs an hit you once possibly paralyzing you or causing a serious injury. Your going to say its a good thing i didn't ? you because I couldn't shoot?
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? happened right down the street from me.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF do yall mean he cant shoot he shot the man. Thank ? he didn't die over a ? seatbelt this is a modern day lynching to me. He should be charged with a hate crime also or something more then the average person would get.

He fired bout 4 shots from 7 feet away at a stationary target and hitting him one

For someone that's suppose to be a trained professional that handle guns that ? terrible.

So if I shoot at you 5xs an hit you once possibly paralyzing you or causing a serious injury. Your going to say its a good thing i didn't ? you because I couldn't shoot?

If you can't hit a stationary target from 7ft you can't shoot

Why is that so hard for you to understands.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disgusting.

And the ? cop is still asking him for ID even after he's been shot.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cop decided to start shooting at a gas station he's lucky he ain't hit one of the tanks
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭

Because he DID shoot HIM from 7ft
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

It can't be this hard to understand man. If the cop was more precise with his aim the man would have been hit with several more bullets, increasing the probability of death. That's all ppl are saying.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't care about black life. I'm tired of seeing these dumb , trigger happy cops bussin at us. It's like open season on us. Stay safe homies.

I pose a question though. If a cop shoots at you for no reason other than wanting to shoot would you shoot back?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When a cop pulled me over n asked for insurance i told him

"Its in my glove box" if i just reached for it he woulda unloaded a clip on me..

? up situation..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They don't care about black life. I'm tired of seeing these dumb , trigger happy cops bussin at us. It's like open season on us. Stay safe homies.

I pose a question though. If a cop shoots at you for no reason other than wanting to shoot would you shoot back?

It's all about who shoots who first....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭

You stop a person for not wearing a seat belt and you think he'd engaged you in a gun battle?

I know a dude that did this..shot a cop than killed himself after a chase(blew his own head off)
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that's why I said if the officer shoots at you would you shoot back
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1of1 wrote: »

It can't be this hard to understand man. If the cop was more precise with his aim the man would have been hit with several more bullets, increasing the probability of death. That's all ppl are saying.

Exactly.

Cops are trained to shoot center mass.

So, if a cop can't even hit center mass from just 7ft away.....he's not a good shot.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had this happened to a white right wing conservative. All those gun nut conservatives would have went up arms to ? cops. But this happens to a black male they do not give a ? . Black people do not have rights.This country has a fear for black men that irrational. They see us as threats. They call us lazy,dead beat,evil,animals,criminals,violent by nature etc. And they have done this for 400 hundred years. We cant even relax. When we wear a hoodie we worry about the cops. ? those cave men pigs. We need the Black Panther Party to come back.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh.

You're really a lost cause.

Stop the bloodline.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    trillizm wrote: »
    why did he turn around & reach in the car? was the cop asking for his license & insurance? other than that im not turning my back to a cop who already has a gun drawn on me.

This got buried. Can you believe it? Isn't this proof that the militant ? is sometimes an utterly delusional being?