US SETTLES WITH NAVAJO INDIAN TRIBE FOR $550 MILLION DOLLARS

Options

Comments

• beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    all evidence says black people in the americas both north and south came from africa it's that simple. if there were any significant population of black people in the new world before the coming of europeans their would be a bone record.

even if the odd black person or group somehow found their way to america it still does not support the assertion that black people are native to the americas, it's 2014 black people in america have to drop this ? all these cult groups like the moors, hebrew israelites, nuwabians, the people who are obsessed with ancient egypt. you fools need to drop off and die. you do nothing you have never done anything good for black people. you promote clear lies especially the first 3 groups i mentioned

Even white people in 2014 will admit that the Ancient Egyptians are BLACK. Your own Bible says they are BLACK so ? .
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    beenwize wrote: »
    all evidence says black people in the americas both north and south came from africa it's that simple. if there were any significant population of black people in the new world before the coming of europeans their would be a bone record.

even if the odd black person or group somehow found their way to america it still does not support the assertion that black people are native to the americas, it's 2014 black people in america have to drop this ? all these cult groups like the moors, hebrew israelites, nuwabians, the people who are obsessed with ancient egypt. you fools need to drop off and die. you do nothing you have never done anything good for black people. you promote clear lies especially the first 3 groups i mentioned

Even white people in 2014 will admit that the Ancient Egyptians are BLACK. Your own Bible says they are BLACK so ? .

yes they are black i never said otherwise being obsessed with egypt however is not productive
  • zombie
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    Gain Green wrote: »
    yall some dumb ? for real. i can't believe you stil believe the lie that we was stolen from africa. learn the real truth
    You right, we ain't African. We migrated to africa after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem

Some of us were here when the Europeans came, some of us came on slave ships. To deny that we came on slave ships is foolish....

And BTW Taj Taril Bey, he opened my eyes to a lot of things dealing with law but overall he is teaching false doctrine. Don't get caught up in that Islam and being Moor and ? because 1. It won't save you and 2. They are already demonizing black Muslims.

Don't be martyred over some ? that the Arabs created (who hate you too, just like them white folk).

more utter ? . if the israelites passed through west africa there would be proof there would be writings of the israelites themselves, you insane hebrew israelites have no real proof only lies lies lies and confusion. the romans took the israelites as slaves after jerusalem was destroyed and many more of them were sold as slaves in egypt so while they did go to africa they never went into the areas of africa black slaves came from.

hebrew israelites are the stupidest of people their theology makes no ? sense and only the simple minded are fooled by them. please wake the ? up their are more ? holes in you theology than a basketball net

All tho I don't subscribe to the entire Bible as I suspect it's been tampered with I'm still going to say you are way off. in the Bible story after story you see the Israelites are taken captive by most super power nations at there times so if America is the modern day super power unlike any other country in history why don't you think Israelites were enslaved here? I mean in the Bible they were enslaved by most other super powers so why not America?

the israelites were not enslaved by america because there is no proof that they were. THE TIMELINE does not match up. it's really that simple when the romans destroyed israel the romans took them as slaves and so did the surrounding people that's why jew spread all over the mid-east and europe and why we have white people claiming decent from ancient israel.

but this was a thousand years before america has even an idea,

large groups of people can't just migrate from egypt to west africa not even today and especially not in the ancient world. If the israelites did it would take many years and years to make such a migration and their would have been records.

i know in the past black people saw a parallel with the israelites because of slavery but the africans that came to america on those slaves ships were not hebrews. their are literally libraries proof that prove we came from west africa and that we are native to west africa.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    yall some dumb ? for real. i can't believe you stil believe the lie that we was stolen from africa. learn the real truth
    You right, we ain't African. We migrated to africa after the Romans destroyed Jerusalem

Some of us were here when the Europeans came, some of us came on slave ships. To deny that we came on slave ships is foolish....

And BTW Taj Taril Bey, he opened my eyes to a lot of things dealing with law but overall he is teaching false doctrine. Don't get caught up in that Islam and being Moor and ? because 1. It won't save you and 2. They are already demonizing black Muslims.

Don't be martyred over some ? that the Arabs created (who hate you too, just like them white folk).

more utter ? . if the israelites passed through west africa there would be proof there would be writings of the israelites themselves, you insane hebrew israelites have no real proof only lies lies lies and confusion. the romans took the israelites as slaves after jerusalem was destroyed and many more of them were sold as slaves in egypt so while they did go to africa they never went into the areas of africa black slaves came from.

hebrew israelites are the stupidest of people their theology makes no ? sense and only the simple minded are fooled by them. please wake the ? up their are more ? holes in you theology than a basketball net

All tho I don't subscribe to the entire Bible as I suspect it's been tampered with I'm still going to say you are way off. in the Bible story after story you see the Israelites are taken captive by most super power nations at there times so if America is the modern day super power unlike any other country in history why don't you think Israelites were enslaved here? I mean in the Bible they were enslaved by most other super powers so why not America?

Location Location Location. America wasn't even on the map during the bible times. West Africa was far more convenient for travel to the America's. Don't feel too bad, we did have kingdoms on this side. One of them was one of them, Mali, was ruled by Mansa Musa; he was one of the richest of all time (still predates America). Of course, some of those kingdoms sold us out, so it doesn't matter.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

The bolded is fairly ironic coming from you.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2014
    Options

the israelites were not enslaved by america because there is no proof that they were. THE TIMELINE does not match up. it's really that simple when the romans destroyed israel the romans took them as slaves and so did the surrounding people that's why jew spread all over the mid-east and europe and why we have white people claiming decent from ancient israel.

large groups of people can't just migrate from egypt to west africa not even today and especially not in the ancient world. If the israelites did it would take many years and years to make such a migration and their would have been records.

i know in the past black people saw a parallel with the israelites because of slavery but the africans that came to america on those slaves ships were not hebrews. their are literally libraries proof that prove we came from west africa and that we are native to west africa.

Wrong, they mostly did it in reverse through the slave trade across the desert. When the Arabs took over, they transferred thousands chained together across the desert. Even with that said, West Africans weren't confined to West Africa. The Bantu of Nigeria spread out and took over most of Africa, and influenced everything. Many West African traditions and their language can be linked to the languages and traditions in the East including tribal religions.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even if you don't care about identifying the true Israelites, this book is good if you like to learn more about "black" history

RvOCxC3gZnLBGb_nY-PgFLAEZb2piS8_3_xvWNgyskegXlaoB1p_RnqaxUumAdC03Ki-dP6hRC0lS1790JvMXfjDQXPXHqYA66oI=w227-h333-nc
  • zombie
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »

Wrong, they mostly did it in reverse through the slave trade across the desert. When the Arabs took over, they transferred thousands chained together across the desert. Even with that said, West Africans weren't confined to West Africa. The Bantu of Nigeria spread out and took over most of Africa, and influenced everything. Many West African traditions and their language can be linked to the languages and traditions in the East including tribal religions.

the destruction of Jerusalem happen before the rise of the Arab. Jews were already scattered before Islam.

and Arabs really didn't enslave Jews so much pagans were the primary target of Arab slavery.

and most of what you said is irrelevant because those traditions existed all over Africa before any potential scattering of Israel happened
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

the destruction of Jerusalem happen before the rise of the Arab. Jews were already scattered before Islam.

and Arabs really didn't enslave Jews so much pagans were the primary target of Arab slavery.

and most of what you said is irrelevant because those traditions existed all over Africa before any potential scattering of Israel happened

I was just arguing semantics of the possibility of travel. I don't fall in line with idea that slaves were Hebrews. But, Hebrews are our lineage regardless.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I won't say they need to "drop off and die" but I will say that all that is mud in the water of the history of Blacks in America.
  • zombie
    Options
    jono wrote: »

I won't say they need to "drop off and die" but I will say that all that is mud in the water of the history of Blacks in America.

nah, they need to drop way the ? off and die those 3 groups muddy history, science and theology and all at the same time. On this very website a hebrew israelite tried to tell me that israel is part of in east africa.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Its love bro @zombie. I wish you didn't have such malice in your heart towards us that are searching to uplift our people thru Scripture.

Its not like we are encouraging homosexuality, child sacrifice, witchcraft, anarchy or the like.
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    One thing I know is that 12 tribe chart is straight bullshyt. You mean to tell me that they were splitting tribes up and brought them to South America, North America, Hati, Jamaica, Puerto Rico etc based on what tribe they were from? That's bullshyt if black people were taken from Africa they didn't care what tribe they came from they were all on the boat together and got off together. They didn't make a stop in Jamaica for a certain tribe then drop another tribe off in North America. That tribe chart is a lie.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Its love bro @zombie. I wish you didn't have such malice in your heart towards us that are searching to uplift our people thru Scripture.

Its not like we are encouraging homosexuality, child sacrifice, witchcraft, anarchy or the like.

So i guess it's cool to wish death on the above listed huh? witchcraft. Interesting. As long as you are believer of a higher power that doesn't include those things, @zombie shouldn't wish death upon you? What's good for the goose and all.
  • zombie
    Options

So i guess it's cool to wish death on the above listed huh? witchcraft. Interesting. As long as you are believer of a higher power that doesn't include those things, @zombie shouldn't wish death upon you? What's good for the goose and all.

you are taking my words to literal I don't wish death on him but on his ideology
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

you are taking my words to literal I don't wish death on him but on his ideology

But people do take literal action to serve such words. Words are powerful.
  • zombie
    Options

But people do take literal action to serve such words. Words are powerful.

I won't be held responsible for the actions of others
  • Black Boy King
    Options

I don't worship any just any higher power, I worship the Most High ? , the ? of all gods, the ? of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

With that said, He has spoken the judgments coming to those that do not repent from the example acts I listed above. I have no need to wish death upon them; I rather they repent because there was a time in my own life that I did not adhere to His Word but He gave me mercy by not taking me from this world before I learned my lesson and repented. How hypocritical would it be of me if I didn't forgive them for their transgressions when I was forgiven for mine!

We children of the Most High don't profess the His judgements to condemn people but instead attempt to free them from their judgment by correcting them. Many rather take offense because they despise correction, despise law and order, and in turn, despise the Him. Therefore, they will be judged by Him. We do not take these judgments into our own hands as radical Muslims do because we know we are not perfect; a true worshipper of the Most High is not a hypocrite. Shalom.

• Black Boy King
    edited October 2014
    Options
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

I don't worship any just any higher power, I worship the Most High ? , the ? of all gods, the ? of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

With that said, He has spoken the judgments coming to those that do not repent from the example acts I listed above. I have no need to wish death upon them; I rather they repent because there was a time in my own life that I did not adhere to His Word but He gave me mercy by not taking me from this world before I learned my lesson and repented. How hypocritical would it be of me if I didn't forgive them for their transgressions when I was forgiven for mine!

We children of the Most High don't profess the His judgements to condemn people but instead attempt to free them from their judgment by correcting them. Many rather take offense because they despise correction, despise law and order, and in turn, despise the Him. Therefore, they will be judged by Him. We do not take these judgments into our own hands as radical Muslims do because we know we are not perfect; a true worshipper of the Most High is not a hypocrite. Shalom.

Damn, those babies got no mercy getting taken out before they knew what the word repent even meant. Again, witchcraft? Btw, @zombie thinks you are radical. What do you say to that?
  • zombie
    Options
    I don't think Hebrew Israelites are radical I think they are confused and some are down right stupid. their ideology is based on a clear historical lie
  • zombie
    Options
    nothing is wrong with keeping more of laws if you wish but you cannot butcher African history to justify it.
  • Black Boy King
    Options

Damn, those babies got no mercy getting taken out before they knew what the word repent even meant. Again, witchcraft? Btw, @zombie thinks you are radical. What do you say to that?

Does not the creator know his creation?

I quote the NLT for clarity. Though I myself stick to the KJV for Hebrew/greek translation purposes

Romans 9:21-24 NLT

When a potter makes jars out of clay, doesn’t he have a right to use the same lump of clay to make one jar for decoration and another to throw garbage into? In the same way, even though ? has the right to show his anger and his power, he is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction. He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory. And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing is wrong with keeping more of laws if you wish but you cannot butcher African history to justify it.

Agreed....