What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Louisiana Man Throws Scalding Hot Grits on GF

zerocoolzerocool Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
screen-shot-2014-09-25-at-9-12-03-am.png?w=930&h=821

A Shreveport man was taken into custody by police following a domestic dispute in North Shreveport early Tuesday morning.

At about 12:45 a.m. officers were called to a home in the 4100 block of Joe Lewis Street in reference to a disorderly person.

When police arrived, they talked to a woman who claimed her live in boyfriend, 51-year-old Johnny L. Webber, threw scalding hot grits on her during an argument.

The victim suffered minor injuries and was treated at the scene by the Shreveport Fire Department.

Investigators determined Webber was responsible for the alleged crime and arrested him. He was booked into the Shreveport City Jail on one count of second degree battery.

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/crimewatch/police-shreveport-man-threw-scalding-hot-grits-on

stackmaster 313Already Home_17HafBaykedConfidential PlayathemadlionsfanTheIraqYoung StefBetabigbird_1CashmoneyDuxjonoBangEm_Bart atribecalledgabiKINGECiron man1Chi SnowPurrVulcanRavenpurpngoldBeezusCHICAGO_BREEDTonyDubbz

Replies

• count  remycount remy Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    My grandmother still cooks breakfast at midnight for a snack, too
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DillaDeaf wrote: »
    10635786_10154471043515198_4579881335875884074_n.jpg?oh=df46d3a40b83c1615f976f91538dc2ec&oe=54625767&__gda__=1415357746_96aac2e21395abf9579dd56b7e84efa4

LLS that is fucking hilarious
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

Splackavellijono
  • Busta Carmichael Busta Carmichael IC Hall Of Famer, LOT Posts: 13,145 Regulator
    Its funny because he looks EXACTLY like the kinda nigga that would throw hot grits on somebody.
    Lmao
    TheIraqYoung Stef
  • babelipsssbabelipsss Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can the injuries be minor?
    CapitalBskpjr78iron man1
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He look like he'll cut you

Couldnt they have just said "hot grits" in the title?

It's like 100 times worse with that extra adjective.

Right, like "hot" ain't enough.

And I really hope this story makes it to Al Green.
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shreveport is basically Far East Dallas. I think Dallas stole their style from Shreveport.

Them niggas dress talk and act alike.
    (Really though?)
    caddo manHafBaykedChef_Taylor Crude_
  • FlightKingFlightKing Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny because he looks EXACTLY like the kinda nigga that would throw hot grits on somebody.

When I saw his picture, I was gonna reply with this same exact fucking post. I SALUTE YOU MY NIGGA!
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    DENVER BRONCOS | ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE | LOS ANGELES LAKERS (read: Kobe Bryant)
    blackgod813 wrote: »
    Im smoothe tho get her drunk.play the game ha ha my nigga u want another drank sis u to drunk to drive stay wit brus get in the bed.sis its cold..ha ha lol wat u doin just let it happen omg ay lol
    Stomp Johnson
  • Bussy_Getta Bussy_Getta STFUPosts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aight what she do?
    So ILLxxCivicxx
  • BarreGoffBarreGoff Posts: 326 ✭✭
    literally took Madea's advice and poured hot grits on her
    Young StefDillaDeaf
  • LUClENLUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you had to make a checklist of traits when trying to identify someone who would throw hot grits on you
    what would that list include?

Like, how does one really look like they're gonna throw breakfast at you?
    The rapper from linkin park would body the dudes in the xxxtentacion cypher
    VulcanRaven