Ask ThatDamnJay Anything: Don't Ban Me Bro Edition

SixSickSins
SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hiya!

@ThatDamnJay wants to answer some questions for y'all since I recently threatened him with ? harm if he did not begin to post more.

So let's asked this famed admin some stuff and congratulate him for revamping the site in the fashion posters requested (OLD REACTIONS BYKE....WTF BUTTON HERE!!!).

So, what's next for the IC? Did he really meet up with a poster? IS HIS NAME EVEN HIS NAME?!

You won't know until you ask.

Comments

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What exactly did my lil ijeoma six do to have you and your cohorts ban nude ? gifs?
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @thatdamnjay How did you get this admin position on here?

Do you know @grouchygreg in real life?
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Rasta. wrote: »
    What exactly did my lil ijeoma six do to have you and your cohorts ban nude ? gifs?

: ( that wasn't my call...it was Grouchy Greg's, the owner of the site.

I don't mind ? gifs at all...for the sake of folks posting from work, I'd just say throw a NSFW in the thread title and do ya thang...not my call tho

I'd prefer to turn a blind eye to it altogether...but to have some of the mods enforce it and others get called out for not enforcing it wasn't kosher either, so we just had to find some common ground
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how are mods chosen?

theres alot of inactive mods, why aren't they replaced?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you ever drink and admin
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you play me when it came to the mid spot bro?
  • Bussy_Getta
  • _Jay_
    Trillfate wrote: »
    how are mods chosen?

theres alot of inactive mods, why aren't they replaced?

some mods aren't chosen...they just post and are so good at what they do, they get put on. threadstarter's in that category. others are referred, via posters and other mods, and have to wait in line. they all get vetted for a while, handed over the reins, and then we wait...some do great jobs, others fail miserably.

the inactive mods will be replaced, time is an element I don't have a lot of, and I'd prefer to add new mods and let go of inactive mods at the same time.

• _Jay_
    DWO wrote: »
    Do you ever drink and admin

I rarely drank anymore (._. ), not including football season...

but yes. and blaze. Definitely.

• Bussy_Getta
    Pico wrote: »
    Why you play me when it came to the mod spot bro?

cuz u weren't serious the first time. then u thought about it, and came correct. u were never forgot about tho...u kinda played yourself too, one of the rooms u specifically asked about...u never post in...no diss

Naa you was yip yappin and jaw jackin all that jive in my ear fam. Don't @ me no more I feel some type of way.
  • _Jay_
    Why aren't Lol's worth points anymore? What is this prejudice you have against funny?

LOL's are still worth points bruh...me? prejudiced against folks being funny? ? ...that's the reason most of the folks are even on here, to be entertained, ? I look like havin a problem with dat??

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Why aren't Lol's worth points anymore? What is this prejudice you have against funny?

LOL's are still worth points bruh...me? prejudiced against folks being funny? ? ...that's the reason most of the folks are even on here, to be entertained, ? I look like havin a problem with dat??

Nahhhhh bruh
  • _Jay_

cuz u weren't serious the first time. then u thought about it, and came correct. u were never forgot about tho...u kinda played yourself too, one of the rooms u specifically asked about...u never post in...no diss

Naa you was yip yappin and jaw jackin all that jive in my ear fam. Don't @ me no more I feel some type of way.

*cancels sending ? pic*

coo
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the greatest thing you've ever witnessed on the IC?
  • _Jay_
    Parallel wrote: »
    How many complaints do you get about me a week?

it varies...right now, around twice a week, sometimes u go a good month or so without any

^^ PR's not even the mod I get complaints about the most tho, lol

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

Nahhhhh bruh

That ? got scared...

That ? got mad
  • Bussy_Getta

*cancels sending ? pic*

coo

Yo chilllll I was just joking bae
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was better on the field for the Crimson Tide:

Julio Jones or Amari Cooper?

Trent Richardson or Mark Ingram?

Who made you feel like a helpless, clueless newborn infant the most, Cam Newton or Johnny Football?

Who's better The Bear or Saban?
  • _Jay_
    How many complaints do you get about me a week?

it varies...right now, around twice a week, sometimes u go a good month or so without any

^^ PR's not even the mod I get complaints about the most tho, lol

NAME NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get to ignore that ri? since it's not in the form of a question?

lol, seriously tho, I'm not answering that one...
This discussion has been closed.