South Park Season 18 Thread

Busta Carmichael
Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
What did y'all think about the 1st ep?

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First ep wasnt bad. Wasnt great though. Had some laughs.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe this ? been on 18 years. Damn I'm old, I remember I was in 6th grade and this show was so controversial. I was tryna stay up late and watch it behind my Mom's back. I don't watch it consistently but I catch some episodes here and there.

That Kim Kardashian hobbit episode is funny as ? . Ima peep this season out.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    First ep wasnt bad. Wasnt great though. Had some laughs.

• Busta Carmichael
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Can't believe this ? been on 18 years. Damn I'm old, I remember I was in 6th grade and this show was so controversial. I was tryna stay up late and watch it behind my Mom's back. I don't watch it consistently but I catch some episodes here and there.

Lol yea I was banned from watching it too.

Strange that so few people commented. I thought a lot more of the IC folk watched south park
  • Lou Cypher
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

Lmao i would get in trouble at school because it became a habit for me to say "You Bastard!" to people jokingly after seeing kenny die so many times. This was back when i was like 8 or 9. Parents made me stop watching comedy central and wrestling but id always sneak in watching it somehow at friends house or in another room.

Kind of like family guy, i dont know if i just grew out of the type of humor, but as i got older i havent followed the shows too often. I do eventually see the entire seasons that ive missed but a lot of episodes are hit or miss for me now.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    South Park is one of the Greatest Adult Cartoon Shows EVER. I've been a fan forever, I still remember when the very first episode premiered. Only reason why it never got banned out here was cuz the creators were Canadian and it literally kept the Comedy Central channel alive. Trey Stone and Matt Parker are incredibly intelligent dudes too.

My favorite episode was prolly Major Boobage - bruh I laughed until I passed out LOLOLOLOLOL. ? GENIUS !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjsxdjlAkI

I'll definitely be watching this season closely. The Washington Redskins episode was cool but not all that great either. Can't wait for them to parody to celeb/Jennifer Lawrence nudes leak. There's a lot of material they can rip on in pop culture.

I thought trey and mat were from Colorado.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New episode on
  • blu197
    2nd episode was equal to the 1st imo, idk if it counts as continuation episode of the 1st (kids at the school being mad at them for "? yourself" kickstart company) or each episode is going to be kinda tied in with episodes prior... I'm just waiting for a Kenny episode, imo the best character..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    South Park is one of the Greatest Adult Cartoon Shows EVER. I've been a fan forever, I still remember when the very first episode premiered. Only reason why it never got banned out here was cuz the creators were Canadian and it literally kept the Comedy Central channel alive. Trey Stone and Matt Parker are incredibly intelligent dudes too.

My favorite episode was prolly Major Boobage - bruh I laughed until I passed out LOLOLOLOLOL. ? GENIUS !!!!

I'll definitely be watching this season closely. The Washington Redskins episode was cool but not all that great either. Can't wait for them to parody to celeb/Jennifer Lawrence nudes leak. There's a lot of material they can rip on in pop culture.

Yeah you right my bad, iuno why I thought they was Canadian LOLOLOLOL SMMFH.

Lol I used to think that too back in the day.

But one of them is Jewish and they always make fun of Jews, so I remember rumors going around that they were Canadian too. Hence the Canada jokes.
  • Busta Carmichael
    This episode was hilarious.

Vintage south park circa Season 6-8 humor
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the lurkers, every episode of South Park from season 1 to 18

http://allsp.ch/?v
    Good ? . That Hulu deal ? the game up.
  • Splackavelli

But one of them is Jewish and they always make fun of Jews, so I remember rumors going around that they were Canadian too. Hence the Canada jokes.

trey parker is jewish? he used to be a Mormon. did he convert?
  • Splackavelli
    This episode was hilarious.

Vintage south park circa Season 6-8 humor

yeah plus it was classic cartman and cartman tantrums. "i'm sick of this ? .....!" lol. they don't bleep out most of the curse words now also which makes it even funnier.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only seen the first episode which was ok. I hope the season s good though. They ended it on a real high note last season with that kim kanye one
  • Lou Cypher
    Its kind of cool how so far each episode references the previous episode. Its like the whole season has a story instead of random ass episodes each episode haha.
  • Busta Carmichael

Nah Matt stone is the jewish one. Kyle is based on him.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Dumb question....Does Lorde the singer actually exists in real life lol?
  • Lou Cypher
    GTariq wrote: »

Lmao, yeah. Some young ugly ? from new zealand.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gluten episode was ? hilarious

Lorde episode was solid

Trey and Matt are back on their ?
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    I like that they are continuing the events from the last episode on the new ones. Idk why but its a nice little addition to see ? is connected now instead of the next episode being a fresh start unless it was a whole story arc
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    GTariq wrote: »

Lmao, yeah. Some young ugly ? from new zealand.

Stop lying to him
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah Matt stone is the jewish one. Kyle is based on him.

Nope.hes an athiest.his mother was a jew if you include that
  • blu197
    Looks like we're gettin a Timmy episode tonight..
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Not a fan of Nathan and Mimsy. Just not funny.
  • blu197
    Episode was meh, i never get into them when they don't have anything to do with the main 4, the only characters that can carry an episode w/o them are Butters and Randy Marsh