Shonda Rhimes' TGIT Scandal/How to get away with murder

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    ^^Lol Millie is like look I tried to be ride or die but your dad, you, and Olivia can go to hell

Wish Huck had more screen time. He told Olivia oh you not back. ...next!

Hey Dark refresh my memory, why did they ? homeboy??

Harrison(Columbus Short) found out that Olivia's dad was the person that was involved in the death of the presidents son and he was also being used because his old girl knew where mama pope was.And his girl was killed by daddy pope and I guess the fact that he knew too much sorta set him up for his demise

@MissK this

BUT

That's the show version. The REAL reason Shonda wrote him off was b/c Columbus' domestic charge against his wife.

Honestly tho, you dunno if Harrison is dead. Yeah they reported it. But no body was shown. So I wouldn't be surprised if he pops up down the line. Hell Daddy Pope might have Harrison locked up in a hole along wit Olivia's mama.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't front this show is dope
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Which one?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Blazedadon87x thank you. It's coming back to me from last season now that you mention it

@Recaptimus_Prime360 I had that same thought especially at the end of his funeral scene. I thought at first it was Harrison in the limo but when I rewound it saw that it was Olivia's dad. I agree, I am not sure his character is dead. It was too sudden and nothing shown but if she was writing him out for that reason then I guess it would be.
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    That How To Get Away With Murder started STRONG...if they can keep the intensity, and all the unexpectedness throughout the season, Shonda Rhimes got another hit on her hands
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »

Which one?

The one with viola davis
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    MissK wrote: »
    @Blazedadon87x thank you. It's coming back to me from last season now that you mention it

@Recaptimus_Prime360 I had that same thought especially at the end of his funeral scene. I thought at first it was Harrison in the limo but when I rewound it saw that it was Olivia's dad. I agree, I am not sure his character is dead. It was too sudden and nothing shown but if she was writing him out for that reason then I guess it would be.

@MissK yeah I doubt Daddy Poe would ? Harrison, despite him knowing the truth.

Again he admired the loyalty he has with his daughter. Along with that and his skill set, Harrison would be beneficial to Daddy Pope, rather than killing him. I mean c'mon. You really think he would be worried about hoe Olivia would feel about finding out the truth? HA!!
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show got potential.

I'm guessing viola Davis hubby was the one that killed the student and viola killed her hubby and Bruce Leroy jr and Em stumble across his body
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That How To Get Away With Murder started STRONG...if they can keep the intensity, and all the unexpectedness throughout the season, Shonda Rhimes got another hit on her hands

Lets hope it doesn't go the route that scandal took with 8 storylines all happening in one episode
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Watched how to get away with murder last night. Viola killed it and it was pretty good. I hope it doesn't get ridiculous but that may be asking too much...I'm riding with it for now tho.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I loved the first episode but was a little confused....

Was that her husband they killed at the end? Dead in the first episode?
  • _Jay_
    Options
    ^ that was him, but it didn't show how exactly he died...methinks it's gonna be a running B plot throughout the season, what happened to him, and how/why the students are tryna dispose of the body
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The murder show was pretty good last week. ? scandal though
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Bruce Leroy Jr
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't forget to come through and discuss tonight's episodes
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Mellie :(( I just wanna hug her
  • MR.CJ
    Options
    Damn viola thick
  • _Jay_
    Options
    plot twist after plot twist after plot twist

I'm cool with all the lil flashbacks, but it kinda bugs me out that erytime they show a flashback that you've already seen, you've gotta pay more attention to it the second time...such as when the Black dude flipped the coin, and then they showed the flashback of it landing on tails and he called it heads

• jazzybella
    Options
    Who you think was on the prepaid phone he called
  • _Jay_
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Who you think was on the prepaid phone he called

thought it was Viola Davis' character, but not 100%

that white lady assistant...something's shady about her azz...the bearded professor type assistant dude told her she ain't the only who notices things, but it wouldn't surprise me too much if she turned out to be who killed Annalise's husband

• _Jay_
    Options
    it's kinda like the writers dare u to think u know who killed somebody/did something, and as soon as you're sure about it, they reveal some other ? , have u like WTF?!
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Yes! That's shondas signature writing style...which is the bases if grey and scandal. You think you know and she like nah playa lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    C/s

Yeah I'm hooked. Loving the plot twists. And cot damn at Viola having azzz tho. That damn dress was fitting her right!

@ up...sorta.

Lol @ Olivia talmbout she don't like to be summoned. Yet when Fitz comes callin, she runs like a lil dog does to their owner. Hilarious.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think this show is a hit.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does Rhimes make all black women thots though? And thots with white guys at that.

Murder is dope so far though. And Viola do got that ass.... And she's chocolate... Hopefully the story stays more streamlined than Scandal.