Shonda Rhimes' TGIT Scandal/How to get away with murder

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Why does Rhimes make all black women thots though? And thots with white guys at that.

Murder is dope so far though. And Viola do got that ass.... And she's chocolate... Hopefully the story stays more streamlined than Scandal.

Exactly!

@'ing him.

Bird Logic 101.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Viola do got that ass. I just noticed in this past episode she was in the office and they had a side shot, I was like damn. Thang was poking out.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Thursday again!!! See y'all after the shows for discussions :)
  • JaDaDon
    JaDaDon Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im trying to see what that whole Huck and Quinn ? thing about cause if they related....
  • JaDaDon
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Papa Pope doesnt give a ? !
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Viola body looking right
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    JaDaDon wrote: »
    Papa Pope doesnt give a ? !

@ Jake was thinking tellin him to leave town? Muthafucca forgot who Papa Pope is.

And it's about COT DAMN TIME David fought back! Lol! Muthafucca got dirt on ER'BODY! That's what I'm talmbout. His azzz can rule DC wit an iron fist if he wants to.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's kinda like the writers dare u to think u know who killed somebody/did something, and as soon as you're sure about it, they reveal some other ? , have u like WTF?!

totally agree...sorta like the 2nd season of hit the floor when the central plot and mystery during those episodes was who killed head coach of the devil girl dancers and why... and it ended up being somebody we never expected
  • jazzybella
    Options
    it's kinda like the writers dare u to think u know who killed somebody/did something, and as soon as you're sure about it, they reveal some other ? , have u like WTF?!

totally agree...sorta like the 2nd season of hit the floor when the central plot and mystery during those episodes was who killed head coach of the devil girl dancers and why... and it ended up being somebody we never expected

MY ? , I watched the season finally of hit the floor 3 times because of that ending!! I would've never guessed Jeremy would've killed her....then they left the mystery of what her red letter contained :-/
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Descent episode....love that Quin is finding herself instead of being the victim all the time. That situation with Olivia's law school friend was really f'ed up and done differently without it being solved before the episode ended. Abby still not getting any respect LOL and jake/poppa pop feud will be interesting. Cyrus/Michael smh Finally...Harrison is missed:(
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

MY ? , I watched the season finally of hit the floor 3 times because of that ending!! I would've never guessed Jeremy would've killed her....then they left the mystery of what her red letter contained :-/

those red letter was coming out of the wood work and i wonder if we will find out what dirt she had on asha in season 3 and how exactly did say died

• A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    Viola body looking right

Angela Bassett with a little bit of Janet Jackson. That ass is original tho.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options
    That dude Gibbons is kinda corny, idk if it's the character or the actor.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »

That's why I call him Bruce Leroy jr
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st time watchign how to get away wiht murder and the show isn't bad.I'll probably stick with it

viola need some new courtroom dresses tho
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

That ? stay lookin confused.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    Options

That ? stay lookin confused.

Man, mouth open with that blank stare. Smh
  • jazzybella
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

those red letter was coming out of the wood work and i wonder if we will find out what dirt she had on asha in season 3 and how exactly did say died

I hope we do because I thought her secret was the identity of her dad but obviously something else is hidden
  • JaDaDon
    Options
    This gotta be the most messed up first family ever
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Poppa Pope's trillness just shot to the stratosphere.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scandal: I forgot to mention the best played character on here is easily Olivia's father... his scenes don't seem forced like most of the other characters.

Once again Olivia with the dramatics.. "The most disgusting sex tape I've ever seen in my life.. "
    camron.gif

HTGAWM: So after the so called build up to her last 9 words... that's what she says? I basically forgot about them making a big deal about it, then when it happened I just smh..

The show is ok, but they try way too damn hard to show ? sex scenes.. must be a key demographic..

They need to hurry up to them covering up the white husband murder, because the show starts to feel all over the place without finishing the point. IMO
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I was like got damn!!!!

I want to like HTGAWM but I just don't know, it seems all over the place to me and the acting is meh.
  • Juttythe3rd
    Juttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fitz served his ? a warm slice of shut the ? up pie
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Fitz served his ? a warm slice of shut the ? up pie

...which one? Lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    MissK wrote: »

I was like got damn!!!!

I want to like HTGAWM but I just don't know, it seems all over the place to me and the acting is meh.

Made that muthafucca ? in his pants and blame Jake. Dared his azzz to say him. Lol.

As for HTGAWM...yeah they need to ease up on the ? sex. Smh. They barely go that far with the hetero sex.