Real talk... If you aren't into thick/curvy women, after a certain age it gets hard to find...

13»

Comments

• Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh. If that's all u see is big ? then u are obviously moving around in the wrong areas. Get up off your ass and go do something different. Take yo ass to the gym ? . It's all kinds of older FINE and FIT black women in the gym.

Stop lookin for women online of course u aren't gonna find anything but whales on the Internet cuz that's the only way they gettin play out here. Go to the museum ? . Go do some upscale fly ? downtown in your city. Go to Barnes and Noble.

Basically u telling on yourself right now cuz the fact that that's all u see tells me that u are just an extra regular ass ? that the pretty and fit black chick's ain't checkin for.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brazilian women >>>>>>
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    We need to shame more fat ? into either exercise or bulimia. I give a ? which...I care about results.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me go find an eye roll gig right quick...
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    not true in my opinion OP - maybe just in your area?
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    brown321 wrote: »
    Black chicks are fatter on average than white broads.

Go to a white club & a black club on the same night & the difference is jarring.

He's not wrong there.

GOATed you for your honesty. These fake militants are the biggest liars. The sad thing is the issues they ignore or lie about do not go away because they do not acknowledge them.
  • A Talented One
    edited September 2014
    Bruh. If that's all u see is big ? then u are obviously moving around in the wrong areas. Get up off your ass and go do something different. Take yo ass to the gym ? . It's all kinds of older FINE and FIT black women in the gym.

Stop lookin for women online of course u aren't gonna find anything but whales on the Internet cuz that's the only way they gettin play out here. Go to the museum ? . Go do some upscale fly ? downtown in your city. Go to Barnes and Noble.

Basically u telling on yourself right now cuz the fact that that's all u see tells me that u are just an extra regular ass ? that the pretty and fit black chick's ain't checkin for.

Bruh, there are some slim blk chicks on OKC, but after the late 20s they get relatively hard to find (I'm in my 30s). And for white chicks there are tons of slim chicks. I have gone out with some of them. (Yet, and I as I said before, it is possible that good looking black women are less likely to do online dating than good looking white chicks.)

About the last part, I am anything but "an extra regular ass ? ," as you'd know if you paid attention to my posts (no blame, just saying). Basically, this is what it is. I am in a field that is almost all white, and it's a high prestige one. When black women are in a position to find out what I do (in the rare instance) I get treated with utmost respect. But I like I have said previously in other threads, I don't go around dressing up to impress white people, and I ain't gonna do it for black people either. And on top of that, I am the type of dude who will be quite about what I do to test people -- white and black alike. Brothers, for the most part, past the test. Black women do not. Hope you see where I am coming from.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh, there are some slim blk chicks on OKC, but after the late 20s they get relatively hard to find (I'm in my 30s). And for white chicks there are tons of slim chicks. I have gone out with some of them.

About the last part, I am anything but "an extra regular ass ? ," as you'd know if you paid attention to my posts (no blame, just saying). Basically, this is what it is. I am in a field that is almost all white, and it's a high prestige one. When black women are in a position to find out what I do (in the rare instance) I get treated with utmost respect. But I like I have said previously in other threads, I don't go around dressing up to impress white people, and I ain't gonna do it for black people either. And on top of that, I am the type of dude who will be quite about what I do to test people -- white and black alike. Brothers, for the most part, past the test. Black women do not. Hope you see where I am coming from.

what do you do?? testing people is a waste of time
  • A Talented One
    zombie wrote: »

Bruh, there are some slim blk chicks on OKC, but after the late 20s they get relatively hard to find (I'm in my 30s). And for white chicks there are tons of slim chicks. I have gone out with some of them.

Not gonna get into that. Why is it a waste of time?
  • zombie
    edited September 2014

If you are not going to get into it why mention it? if you are going to brag about your professional accomplishment you might as well be up front with it.

any woman who can be impressed by what you do or how much money you make is not the kind if girl you need to be with in the first place and any man wowed by another man's money is a ? . now if you do something unique like stunt driver then that would be an exception. Do you understand what i am trying to say?
  • A Talented One

If you are not going to get into it why mention it? if you are going to brag about your professional accomplishment you might as well be up front with it.

any woman who can be impressed by what you do or how much money you make is not the kind if girl you need to be with in the first place and any man wowed by another man's money is a ? . now if you do something unique like stunt driver then that would be an exception. Do you understand what i am trying to say?

There is a difference between being impressed by what a brother is doing in this racist world and being interested in a man just because of what he is doing. I am not trying to date women because of what I do. That's why I don't easily volunteer that information. The thing is though I don't want to be disrespected because from outward appearances I seem like I'm just a "regular ass ? ," as dude said above. And you'd think that the militant ? would agree with me. But in 2014 the militant ? has reconciled himself to treatment that he, like other human beings, does not deserve.
  • zombie
    edited September 2014

There is a difference between being impressed by what a brother is doing in this racist world and being interested in a man just because of what he is doing. I am not trying to date women because of what I do. That's why I don't easily volunteer that information. The thing is though I don't want to be disrespected because from outward appearances I seem like I'm just a "regular ass ? ," as dude said above. And you'd think that the militant ? would agree with me. But in 2014 the militant ? has reconciled himself to treatment that he, like other human beings, does not deserve.

what do you consider to be militant? because i can find no traces of "militant" in that guys response to you and again what do you do?? doctor, lawyer are you in business or technology what do you do you seem to have a very high opinion of it and of yourself and that maybe your problem and the reason why you keep attracting the kinds of women that you do.

you seem to think being a regular ass dude is a bad thing but it's not, men you have the regular as dude mindset but do something exceptional get the most and the best women.
  • A Talented One

what do you consider to be militant? because i can find no traces of "militant" in that guys response to you and again what do you do?? doctor, lawyer are you in business or technology what do you do you seem to have a very high opinion of it and of yourself and that maybe your problem and the reason why you keep attracting the kinds of women that you do.

you seem to think being a regular ass dude is a bad thing but it's not, men you have the regular as dude mindset but do something exceptional get the most and the best women.

I wasn't talking about that guy in particular. And how do you get that I think being a regular dude is a bad thing? It is precisely the opposite. It's because I think that there is nothing wrong with being a regular dude that I am so offended when black women disrespect me because, from outward appearances, I seem like just a regular dude (though they don't treat me that way when they know what I do).
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taeboo wrote: »
    eye-roll-o.gif

@taeboo‌ you found one HELL Of a gif. She rolled the ? out of her eyes...INDIVIDUALLY LMAO