Soooo, Lebron went back to cleveland for the kids and help his city huh?

Options
13»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    ^ That ain't Miami.
  • mikelewis
    mikelewis Members Posts: 603 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone in LeBron's PR Camp needs to sit him down and tell him to keep quiet.

He can accomplish so much more on the court with his play than with his mouth open and trying to save face.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Pralims you coming off as a ? HEAVY in his feelings.

Why so so worried bout this? Lebron got you up at night? LMAO. ? made a thread to ? about Lebron.

And lol @ saying "this who you want kids to look up to?" and mentioning Kobe and Jordan in the same breath.

Name any off the court legal issues lebron has gotten in trouble for. Any arrests or something like that. Then tell me bout Kobe's past.

Jordan is notorious for being a real ? in person. And he quit the sport. Yet tell me a kid who dont think he the greatest ever.

You in your feelings heavy and its making you hypocritical.

lebron really the most hated player of all time having never been accused of a crime

hes one of the most self aware athletes ever the only mistake hes made in his professional career raised millions for kids as a result lmao
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bron out here wearing snap on hair pieces.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wade shouldn't have been point shaving and pump faking for no reason all the damn time
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought Lebron was a ? ass ? for going back anyway.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    So it's impossible he went back to Cleveland for both reasons? Either way Wade's knees gave LeBron the out he needed so the public wouldnt be but so mad he left. Now if Wade comes out and ? this season and the Cavs struggle at any point the jokes will pour in on LeBron
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    Pralims you coming off as a ? HEAVY in his feelings.

Why so so worried bout this? Lebron got you up at night? LMAO. ? made a thread to ? about Lebron.

And lol @ saying "this who you want kids to look up to?" and mentioning Kobe and Jordan in the same breath.

Name any off the court legal issues lebron has gotten in trouble for. Any arrests or something like that. Then tell me bout Kobe's past.

Jordan is notorious for being a real ? in person. And he quit the sport. Yet tell me a kid who dont think he the greatest ever.

You in your feelings heavy and its making you hypocritical.

and dont forget, Jordan dont take no pictures with no ? .
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This dude wanted he and his friends catered to in Miami. Wade taught this nicka leadership and helped get his first chain (ring).

LBJ ran when he saw an easier path in Cleveland. He wants it the easy way. Already trying to take pressure off of himself and pass it onto Kyrie. I see thru that nicka like glass.
  • Wu-Tang
    Wu-Tang Members Posts: 69 ✭✭
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    Bottom line is, he is here, and some of yous guys are upset about it. get over it. remember when people use to tell cleveland that? get over it.

^^^^^^this

[/quote]

so you are ok with kids looking upto a fukk ? as long as you got a job.

whats gonna happen next time he loses? back to miami?[/quote]

Nah he going to the Lakers next if that happen bro lol
    lebron-james-joins-lakers-620x400.jpg
    LeBron-James-Lakers.png
    melo-lebron-lakers-no-way-L-UpgETl.jpeg

$hits gonna be like a NBA2K team