dc animation binge

Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
yesterday i watched son of batman....8/10

right now i'm watching batman: the dark knight returns..so far 10/10....joker is ? nuts in this one....

later i'm watching superman; unbound...

marvel got the movies on lock,

but dc got the small screen no lock....their tv shows and animated movies are easily crushing the game

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Son Of Batman ain't ? compared to Flashpoint, War, Under the Red Hood, and Assault on Arkham.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you havent already, check out Justice League: WAR. that was pretty bad ass.

also the Superman/Shazaam wasnt too bad either.

I hope DC kind of tests the waters with their lesser known characters in the animated field. Then kind of build up anticipation for a live action film.

Id eventually like to see Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Hawkman, Static Shock, Mr. terrific, and lots of others on a big screen. Animated would help that out.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark Knight Returns might be the GOAT DC animated movie. Hell it might be the GOAT comic animated movie.
  • Dupac
    i've seen flashpoint and war already..

flash was already my favorite superhero...

but thomas wayne as batman was goat
  • Dupac
    Dark Knight Returns might be the GOAT DC animated movie. Hell it might be the GOAT comic animated movie.

this
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we all know DC been crushin the animation game for 20 years now, i missed a couple so I need to catch up....

Justice League: Doom is the ? too....RIP Dwayne McDuffie, that was his last project

loved Crisis on Two Earths just for Owlman da GOAT

the most amazing thing about Dark Knight Returns imho is that they had the ? to keep Ronald Reagan as the villain lol. never woulda thought DC would have the heart for dat.

next one is Throne of Atlantis

i was like "SMH FOH WIT DAT AQUAMAN ? " until i read what arc its based on

In the story, believing Atlantis to be under attack, King Orm declares war on the surface world. Aquaman's allegiances are torn between his brother and the Justice League, while the latter group finds itself overwhelmed as the East Coast of the United States is swallowed by the ocean and the Atlantean royal troops march against humankind.

well DAYUM

carry on, DC
  • Dupac
    regan as the president was crazy...but joke going on that killing spree at the carnival was sick bruh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    regan as the president was crazy...but joke going on that killing spree at the carnival was sick bruh

Him snapping his own neck>>>>
  • Big Kola
    Big Kola Members Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm currently watching young justice again, I hope they do another season on netflix the fans would love it.
  • Dupac
    yea, netflix needs a lot of updates...the next season of young justice and soa are missing
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First one I watched was flashpoint after that my next off day I watch every single one liked all of them
  • Dupac
    I was tripping at first on hire old they made 55 seem. Then I looked up celebs born in 1959.....

18_KevinNash_SS_MG_2.jpg

Val-Kilmer.jpg
  • Dupac
    I was like yeah then ? ain't saving ?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

right now i'm watching batman: the dark knight returns..so far 10/10....joker is ? nuts in this one....

but dc got the small screen no lock....their tv shows and animated movies are easily crushing the game

wait until you see dark knight returns pt 2.

you can watch movies like son of batman and assault on arkham for free on watchcartoononline.com
  • Splackavelli

wait until you see dark knight returns pt 2.

you can watch movies like son of batman and assault on arkham for free on watchcartoononline.com
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    If you havent already, check out Justice League: WAR. that was pretty bad ass.

also the Superman/Shazaam wasnt too bad either.

I hope DC kind of tests the waters with their lesser known characters in the animated field. Then kind of build up anticipation for a live action film.

Id eventually like to see Animal Man, Swamp Thing, Hawkman, Static Shock, Mr. terrific, and lots of others on a big screen. Animated would help that out.

I want to see either the outsiders or newtitans get an animated feature.
  • Splackavelli
    i was watching justice league the new frontier the other day on dvr.
  • Splackavelli
    they're cancelling beware the batman on toonami lol.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo_Killa! wrote: »
    they're cancelling beware the batman on toonami lol.

Shame. It was a good show. Not as good as Green Lantern or Young Justice but still
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I ain't know all this was out there. I need to catch up, I think the last one I watched was Under The Red Hood.

? a few weeks ago my Mom told me she watched a Justice League animated movie on tv one night, she said it was real good. I think it was Doom. So that tells you the storyline and production values of these films are excellent now at days.