Black Muslim Beheads coworker

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shemite wrote: »
    Did she live?

Yes, all she has is a headache and sore neck.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Trying to say all races and creeds behead is as dumb as pretending the Catholic Church doesn't have a problem b/c people from all religious backgrounds molest children.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    So we can ? on Christians for the dumb ? they do...but when Muslims behead people we can't say nothing?

What news station do you watch??

every religion is getting bashed out there but Jews

Nah bro, Buddhists been taking an easy ride
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    ? these crazy ass muslims though man. Wish death on all the crazy ones.

? religion period, it's 2014
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Muslims and Jason, that's it

? dead.. ? no pun
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    inb4 people refuse to take their heads out of their assess and pretend that islam does not order thing kind of thing.

Ey yo son shut the ? up. You been listening to the news? Last 2 months how many innocent blacks got killed by white cops?

Every single one of those white cops were christian and what you do? Go pray to the same white jesus they prayed too. And you here talking some ? about another religion?

Smh

Provide any evidence of any kind of Jesus being White or sit down..oh white people said Jesus was white so it must be true huh?

It's not like white people white-wash history and cultures..nah they don't do that.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    inb4 people refuse to take their heads out of their assess and pretend that islam does not order thing kind of thing.

Ey yo son shut the ? up. You been listening to the news? Last 2 months how many innocent blacks got killed by white cops?

Every single one of those white cops were christian and what you do? Go pray to the same white jesus they prayed too. And you here talking some ? about another religion?

Smh

Provide any evidence of any kind of Jesus being White or sit down..oh white people said Jesus was white so it must be true huh?

It's not like white people white-wash history and cultures..nah they don't do that.

Whites created the Bible and Jesus.Blacks never heard of Jesus till slavery.Our ancestors did not worship that.
  • Stiff
    Options

Smh

Whites created the Bible and Jesus.Blacks never heard of Jesus till slavery.Our ancestors did not worship that.

People of European descent DID NOT create the bible or Jesus...they may have translated the bible to the version that we know today(and admittedly who knows what was altered). One of the oldest Christian denominations in the world is located in Ethiopia..do some research bro. Christianity was even declared the state religion in parts of eastern Africa in around 300 AD ... long before the transatlantic slave trade
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? these crazy ass muslims though man. Wish death on all the crazy ones.

? religion period, it's 2014

You ? right. Im an athiest man. I dont believe in anything. But do my background and skin color i get grouped in as a muslim and discriminated against.

Btw, i respect all religions and beliefs. People have the right to believe in anything they want long as they dont harm anyone. But you behead people like muslims, touch kids like christians, and use the banks you own to not put countries and communities in debt like jews then you dont deserve ? .
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Can you prove any of that? Looking at ancient African culture U have not seen anything about Jesus from there art or customs.Regardless of what was found no one knows where it came from.There is no amount of research that can prove otherwise.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Nah son. Jesus wasnt white. Be foolish to think he was. Im just talking ? b. I mean, the majority of christians do believe hes a white blond with green eyes, but any logical person will realize it was impossible for jesus to be blond with green or blue eyes.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? white folks out here on that "ISIS is taking over" ? ... all I can do is SMH at these ? rednecks
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    edited September 2014
    Options
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    MENACE... wrote: »
    So we can ? on Christians for the dumb ? they do...but when Muslims behead people we can't say nothing?

What news station do you watch??

every religion is getting bashed out there but Jews

Nah bro, Buddhists been taking an easy ride

Buddhists would behead themselves before beheading another person
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

People of European descent DID NOT create the bible or Jesus...they may have translated the bible to the version that we know today(and admittedly who knows what was altered). One of the oldest Christian denominations in the world is located in Ethiopia..do some research bro. Christianity was even declared the state religion in parts of eastern Africa in around 300 AD ... long before the transatlantic slave trade

It was modified during the council of nicea in Rome. The only reason we know the depth to which it was modified is the nag hammadi discovery and the books of the Ethiopian orthodox tradition. Ethiopia is the oldest Christian nation.
  • Stiff
    Options
    Can you prove any of that? Looking at ancient African culture U have not seen anything about Jesus from there art or customs.Regardless of what was found no one knows where it came from.There is no amount of research that can prove otherwise.

Prove that Christianity reached Africa in the 1st Century AD? I mean it's kind of a historically recognized fact..I can give you links to articles if you want. And to your point about ancient African customs, I'm pretty sure that would depends on which of the hundreds of African cultures you were to look at, because as I said there were significant amounts of African Christians early on.

And what do you mean no one knows where it came from? You do know that it's not disputed that Jesus was a historical figure? Most people agree that Jesus existed, the disagreement comes when talking about all the "miracles" and all that.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All these religious folks chopping ppl heads off but us non believers get all the heat.
  • Stiff
    Options
    26-alton-nolen.w529.h529.2x.jpg

^^ The suspect.

This ? look like a he post on the IC

Sheeeeiiiit that ? may look like you don't put that on me lol
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    All these religious folks chopping ppl heads off but us non believers get all the heat.

lol word
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh @ these muslims...
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    26-alton-nolen.w529.h529.2x.jpg

^^ The suspect.

This ? look like a he post on the IC

Sheeeeiiiit that ? may look like you don't put that on me lol

I dont look nothing like that ? cuz I aint a lame like most of yall
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

listen you festering ? police do evil ? off top that's not something to wake up too it's a known fact all over the world. but ? like to pretend that islam does not order beheading, ? and slavery muhammad ordered all three.

christians have done and do evil ? also the only difference is jesus never ordered it, so in essence christians who do evil are going against his teachings. i mean lets just keep it ? real and only ? idiots say that jesus was white. ? islam
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh

Nah son. Jesus wasnt white. Be foolish to think he was. Im just talking ? b. I mean, the majority of christians do believe hes a white blond with green eyes, but any logical person will realize it was impossible for jesus to be blond with green or blue eyes.

man you sound stupid as ? just shut the ? up if you don't have anything remotely intelligent to say