What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

15791011

Replies

  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie‌ what has lead you to this mindstate?

    That's a very complex answer lol

    Thats why an interview is needed. The IC need to discover that a black woman like you exists. By giving your colors i could paint a face a model that could inspire a lot of young female lurkers ...

    You owe this to your community imo

    Nope

    At least give us some author that have inspired your way of thinking.
    Honestly don't have one.
    @‌westie how many black female friends that think like you do you have?

    Not a one.

    How come ? What is like to be the maverick?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    deadeye
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

    LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

    NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

    irNe3jt.gif
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYrip.dilla
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie‌ what has lead you to this mindstate?

    That's a very complex answer lol

    Thats why an interview is needed. The IC need to discover that a black woman like you exists. By giving your colors i could paint a face a model that could inspire a lot of young female lurkers ...

    You owe this to your community imo

    Nope

    At least give us some author that have inspired your way of thinking.
    Honestly don't have one.
    @‌westie how many black female friends that think like you do you have?

    Not a one.

    How come ? What is like to be the maverick?
    It's a lot of offending someone's views lol
    I'm very blunt regarding these things but I like to hear all sides. Some people can't take the bluntness so I only talk about this stuff with those who can.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYdeadeye
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    @Westie‌ what has lead you to this mindstate?

    That's a very complex answer lol

    Thats why an interview is needed. The IC need to discover that a black woman like you exists. By giving your colors i could paint a face a model that could inspire a lot of young female lurkers ...

    You owe this to your community imo

    Nope

    At least give us some author that have inspired your way of thinking.
    Honestly don't have one.
    @‌westie how many black female friends that think like you do you have?

    Not a one.

    How come ? What is like to be the maverick?
    It's a lot of offending someone's views lol
    I'm very blunt regarding these things but I like to hear all sides. Some people can't take the bluntness so I only talk about this stuff with those who can.

    Ok
    But im sure that sometimes you feel caged by idiocracy and you want to explode , to be heard.

    Since which age are you put aside because of your advanced way of seeing life?
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    deadeyeAfrica United
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Im just saying, both sexes can do anything great in the world including have a successful relationship, as long as the fire of the passion to do so is always lit inside of "both" partners.

    The power to enter and leave a relationship is not much of a worthy value, both characters actions are what matters most when they proceed with sharing lives. "Who's more dedicated?" should be a fun competition between such couples imo.
    Powered by 9(0)'s sun.
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being a feminist in theory is no different than being pro-black.

    But of course you have people (in both groups) that take the shit too fuckin far, and they are the ones that get the attenton thus making a bad name for the group.

    I have no problem with any of THIS forums "feminists", they represent well.

    Well aside cunt life at times.....
    -Shive-
    deadeye
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as the question goes i guess its all on how you feel.

    If you feel a pro-black person could be in a strong, lasting relationship with a person of another race.

    Then i don't see why you would not believe that a feminist could be in a strong, lasting relationship with a man.
    -Shive-
  • FourEfilFourEfil Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful hetrosexual relationship?
    Yes. It's a human issue.

    As for manhaters calling themselves "feminist" no. Also does anyone notice they look manly?
    2stepz_ahead
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    Try thinking hard. You may burn more calories than you're used to but you just might form a coherent thought along with the beads of sweat that form on your forehead after you're done typing it all out :)
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

    LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

    NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

    irNe3jt.gif
    deadeyeAfrica United
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    Try thinking hard. You may burn more calories than you're used to but you just might form a coherent thought along with the beads of sweat that form on your forehead after you're done typing it all out :)

    NIGGAPLEASE_zps859dcb98.gif
    male-tears-2.jpg
    DarcSkiesBlackCatrip.dilla
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    Try thinking hard. You may burn more calories than you're used to but you just might form a coherent thought along with the beads of sweat that form on your forehead after you're done typing it all out :)

    NIGGAPLEASE_zps859dcb98.gif
    Bitch how you gone address ME on some bullshit then act like I was the one bothering YOU when you get shit on in return?

    Typical thirst bucket behavior smh
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

    LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

    NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

    irNe3jt.gif
    Westierip.dilla
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    Try thinking hard. You may burn more calories than you're used to but you just might form a coherent thought along with the beads of sweat that form on your forehead after you're done typing it all out :)

    NIGGAPLEASE_zps859dcb98.gif
    Bitch how you gone address ME on some bullshit then act like I was the one bothering YOU when you get shit on in return?

    Typical thirst bucket behavior smh
    Lol do you ever post anything not meant to be inflammatory?
    male-tears-2.jpg
  • DarcSkiesDarcSkies TRUST IN ALLAH BUT TIE UP YOUR CAMEL Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    Crazie woman that thinks that anarchy and irresponsibility are the best form of liberty.
    Wear a condom G

    I dodged that like the Matrix. She would have bodied that seed anyway.

    Any bitch that thinks its OK to kill her own off-spring at any point in his/her life can not be trusted. If that bitch will murder her own seed for her own selfish bullshit ass reasons then there aint SHIT that ho wont do to you. I dont see how these dumbass niggas can turn their back to or close their eyes around these psychotic murdering ass bitches.

    ....sigh.....
    I'm trying so very hard
    Try thinking hard. You may burn more calories than you're used to but you just might form a coherent thought along with the beads of sweat that form on your forehead after you're done typing it all out :)

    NIGGAPLEASE_zps859dcb98.gif
    Bitch how you gone address ME on some bullshit then act like I was the one bothering YOU when you get shit on in return?

    Typical thirst bucket behavior smh
    Lol do you ever post anything not meant to be inflammatory?

    Oh GOD...now you're the victim after throwing shots at me? REALLY? FUCKING REALLY...scroll up and ask yourself who started all this shit.

    You females and your emotional Judo shit. Trying to use my own posts against me. Fuck outta here Im a 10th Degree black belt in Fem-Ti-Chi. I know all your moves, I know every victim role counter strike.

    You still my favorite female poster other than punk ass @desertrain10‌ but I swear I'd punch you in the throat right now. Scroll up bruh, Im not the bad guy this time.

    Good day madam. The chargers are playing I need to save my feelz for a possible upset.
    http://darcskies.tumblr.com/

    LATEST SUBJECTS: ***NEW PHOTOGRAPHY POST****

    NEXT SUBJECT: The slow destruction of the gaming industry.

    irNe3jt.gif
    WestiePurrdesertrain10  Colin$mackabi$h
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill make a comment in a few. Im excited for this.
    "The most disrespected person in America is the Black woman, the most unprotected person in America is the Black woman. The most neglected person in America is the Black woman."- Malcolm X
    2stepz_ahead
  • Jabu_RuleJabu_Rule Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    I dated a self proclaimed feminist of the current wave (she said there were many) that believes that a women should be able to get an abortion at any point that it the baby is in her belly because it's her body period (3 weeks or 8 months doesn't matter). Thoughts on that?

    So for the record, i'm not anti Abortion. Late term is a bit sketchy though.
    beyonce-jay-z-blue-ivy-bikes-7e423fe2-53e3-4784-9386-73b60ac360f5.jpg
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    You know what?

    I'll ignore the example and instead talk in general...the answer is yes.

    I don't know what makes you believe that a feminist cannot have a successful heterosexual relationship but it's just like everything else: eventually you will meet someone who beat fits your personality and lifestyle.

    I guess you mean a misandrist...but once again y'all show that you don't know the difference so I guess this argument is once again not for me to engage in.

    As always, you come through as the objective, non-myopic male on these things. I appreciate you. >:D<

    Some fools on here will erroneously try to yoke 'feminist' and 'misandrist' together. Such small minds. Same ones in each and every anti-feminist thread on here, too. They're beyond pathetic.



    youre too pretty to be angry. your lips are made to make your smile more beautiful and not deliver such angry words.


    I believe that's an example of benevolent sexism.
    hes-right-you-qmbtt8.jpg
    male-tears-2.jpg
    deadeye
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    pralims wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    Lol

    @pralims‌

    After reading some of ur posts you were better off asking the question: what type of man would want to be in a relationship with a feminist?

    might be the next thread....lol

    Lol

    the very woman who inspired this thread is by all signs happily married

    So obviously it is very possible for a feminist, strong blk wm to have a successful relationship

    Obfresh offered proof and my relationship is living proof as well

    Not to mention there are men who self identify as feminist

    /thread

    ob is not a feminist and the author needed a weaker man.

    so maybe i should rename the thread to can a feminist be in a relationship with a nigga that aint a bitch

    so a "nigga" that has no problem with his woman knowing her worth, rather have her own money, and doesnt mind paying for dinner is a "bitch""?

    thats what you got from what you quoted?
    i am talking about the dude and the author thinking a lessor man is the better man because he didnt make her feel bought.

    a woman can know her worth and still be wined and dined. thats actually a man taking his time and showing respect and respecting her worth. if the dude came right out an said...im trying to pay for pussy...then she has a point. but he didnt. he showed her something she could not do for herself an she felt intimidated and called him a sugardaddy.

    you see nothing wrong with that?
    heres an idea....
    rather than come at my neck maybe you should come at the neck of the women who call themselves feminist while doing radical shit and giving the real feminists a bad name.

    Like others have said the woman in question sees no harm in being wined and dined every now and than. She just didnt like the way tom the man who was doing the wining and dining made her feel like she was something to be brought

    Tom also hinted that he didnt necessarily want her to continue working if things were to progress...which disturbed her considering her work was her passion and provided her the financial freedom to do as she pleased

    she also stresses she sees no problem with one spouse financially supporting another...so obviously its not an issue of not wanting a man of equal standings or who makes more money

    Not to mention her current husband is a doctor if im not mistaken and successful in his own right

    From what i gather this has less to do with her feminist sensibilities and more to do with what tom choose not to do

    Had he put forth more an effort to impress her with his charm and intellect rather than his bank account he may have had an chance. no better yet had he had considered how he was making her feel rather than doing things his way we wouldn't even be having this discussion

    With that said, i cant see why any man would run from a such a woman...or why her husband has to be a bitch


    you write a wall, you get a wall...
    I didn't read that he was a doctor... I didn't see where she stated his profession. she said he was successful. that could mean anything.

    but let's not act like a doctor is less intimidating than a wealth person with boats. her pay check is most likely equal or more than his because of who she is.

    as for the guy Tom....what wealth man would not present his woman with stay with him all the time and never work again.

    rather than take the positive from that she took the negative. most women would be honored but respectfully decline and explain that their passion is in their work. I am sure he would respect that. but instead she felt she was being disrespected.

    think about that for a second.

    he loved her or wanted her to be all his. but she took that and related it to property.

    what she think marriage is? her husband wanted her to be all his. same thing two different bank accounts.
    but she wanted financial freedom but could not express that an try to compromise but you want me to beleive she compromised with the guy she married to now?

    she also stated that she was being seduced by his wealth. that is not his fault.
    she said she didnt like what she was becoming....well find yourself or control yourself. again...its not his fault....

    it is her fault and you dont see how she appears weak?

    if she sees no problem with one spouse supporting the other...then why be mad at a guy who said the same thing without expressing your passion and needs at the same time?

    reading the article ...it sounds more like she couldnt compete with the wealthy guy. it had nothing to do with her husbands charm. obviously the guy Tom was doing something right to get her that far and make her drop her guard and feel safe.

    sounds more like a control freak
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    deadeye
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will I get flagged if I free post in this thread?
    deadeye
  • The IconoclastThe Iconoclast harbinger of existential angst Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    This subject really shouldn't be such a drawn out topic of discussion...

    It's just centered around a generalization.

    There's non-feminists who've never been in a "successful heterosexual relationship", last time I checked, there's non-feminists who've never been in a "successful heterosexual marriage" - see: the national divorce rate.

    Regardless of one's association with an ideology, there's people out there for everyone.

    There are some men who prefer women who'd rather be treated like an adult than a child...just as there are some men prefer women to submissively adhere to a more conservative way of life.
    As I said in my first post. Just the idea of a woman refusing money from a man is laughable on it's face. And OF COURSE a feminist can have a happy relationship. The biggest misconception people have about relationships is you have to be a decent person to be in a happy relationship.

    Fucking HItler had a loyal loving wife. HITLER!

    So to ask if a feminist can have a successful relationship is idiotic. Of course they can. The worst people in human history had long lasting mates. The BTK killer was married. Muthafukkas who kill women as an extracurricular activity have been happily married where their wives didnt know shit about their evil deeds unti the FBI were slapping the cuffs on.

    The moral of the story is: ANYBODY CAN FIND A MATE. Shit my shortest relationship was 4 years and my longest was 5 or 6 years. AND I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE. MALES, FEMALES, TRANSEXUALS...I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE and my black ass found love. THis article is ridiculous.

    Yeah haha, I see where you're coming from. It's understandable, because it can be inconceivable to think anyone would deviate from/reject something that is considered normative and benefits them.

    Admittedly, from my perspective I think there are women out there who'd refuse money from a guy, so we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

    However, it appears we agree about the overall premise of the article though.
    “It’s always business. Never personal.”

    956ET48.jpg?1?8065
    DarcSkies
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as the question goes i guess its all on how you feel.

    If you feel a pro-black person could be in a strong, lasting relationship with a person of another race.

    Then i don't see why you would not believe that a feminist could be in a strong, lasting relationship with a man.

    but how would that pro-black person feel if the person minimize how they felt and tells them they looking too deep and should relax?
    how would the other person feel if they constantly had to explain the actions of their race.

    how would someone feel if could not empathize with how you felt when shit happens.

    you can have beliefs but it needs to be compromise when in a relationship so that the belief doesnt overshadow the relationship.
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

    I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.



    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio


    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    I really don't know why I open threads about feminism they're always full of the same trash posts by the same posters

    All this feminism shit goes out the window irl anyway so...
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
    Cunt_Lyfedeadeyerip.dillaAfrica United
Sign In or Register to comment.