What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Can feminists and strong black women really have a successful heterosexual relationship?

Replies

• CousinBenCousinBen Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Naw they just be needing a real nigga and can't find one in the places they be at

Nothing but sucka ass cracka ass niggas
  • Rozetta5toneRozetta5tone Don't quote me bro Right herePosts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dykes have women believing all women should be held in the same light as a man.

There is a reason men have dicks and women have pussy. Biologically speaking, women are inferior. They are born to be the compliment, the cherry on top, the gift basket.

If that weren't the case, bitches wouldn't need to declare they are "feminist".

Bitches that don't know their role are bitches that are single.

Dr.Chemix  Colin$mackabi$hrip.dilla
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    my ex was lost in the world. she thought just because she was a female that I was supposed to treat her with wifey duties after only 3 months of dating. Pay all of the dating expenses help her with her finances and then put up with her attitude I quickly put her ass in the bushes.

@texas409‌

Is that the chick whose pic you put up a month or two ago?
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

0idvkbvn43de.jpg

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
    Purr
  • leftcoastkevleftcoastkev Nothing left to prove Bay Area, CAPosts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014

Bitches that don't know their role are bitches that are single.

-or-

Bitches that don't know their role that are actually in relationships are bitches that are probably getting "cheated on" by good liars.

[email protected] the gift basket tho.
    Dr.Chemix  Colin$mackabi$h
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 50,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being single >> playing some archau "role".
    Archaic*
    rip.dilladeadeye
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Archaic*

what does this have to do with the thread?

no one is saying women cant have rights or have to be in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant or having to rely on her man.

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Rue_Flexington
    Didn't read.
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    my ex was lost in the world. she thought just because she was a female that I was supposed to treat her with wifey duties after only 3 months of dating. Pay all of the dating expenses help her with her finances and then put up with her attitude I quickly put her ass in the bushes.

@texas409‌

Is that the chick whose pic you put up a month or two ago?
    yes thats her
    rip.dillaPurr
    Being born a man does not automatically make you the smartest or most capable of making life or even household decisions.

Joint effort, with compromise from both ends.
    The IconoclastBEAMjonoAfrica United
  • S2JS2J Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Kat wrote: »
    Being born a man does not automatically make you the smartest or most capable of making life or even household decisions.

Joint effort, with compromise from both ends.

And there's nothing wrong with that belief. B/c there's plenty of suck---sorry, men out there who would agree.

But then there are neanderthal alpha males like me that dont really get down like that.

Nothing wrong with that either. There's plenty of fish out there for both to find. The problem is when 1 tries to change the other, or when people arent honest about who they are and what they want/need
      Colin$mackabi$h2stepz_ahead
    I'd sucker punch you in the back of the head.
    S2JdeadeyeAfrica United
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kat who is doing the compromising?