Drunkin Dunkin Donuts Employee Wallin' Out At The Drive-Thru! (LMAO!)

Options
2»

Comments

• BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah B.... if I come to an establishment and an employee disrespects me I'm definitely calling....sending an email...something. ? just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean I should have to deal with that ? . If you care about your job then be cool. End of the day .... Ima get some free food or somethin any ? damn way. Thanks!

Respect is a two-way street in any transaction, and customers forget that Far more often than employees do.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    Some of their donuts are not even made fresh.

Holy moly: The doughnuts at Dunkin Donuts look nice, fresh, and tasty but are delivered frozen and then reheated by heartbroken employees who thought they might be fresh baked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2772373/NO-Quiero-Taco-Bell-Fast-food-employees-list-14-items-menu-NEVER-try-neither-you.html#ixzz3EhSS1jUG

I'LL STILL EAT THEM!
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I think cuz more mad at his situation in life than those people. Still, they had no right to not be courteous, they also had no right to be shocked when he returned their negative energy.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    thats too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a person who worked at Dunkin Donuts in high school I can say that I feel solidarity with my brethren.

I am Dunkin Donuts drive-thru employee

Might ? around and start a kickstarter campaign for bra
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Nah B.... if I come to an establishment and an employee disrespects me I'm definitely calling....sending an email...something. ? just because you're having a bad day doesn't mean I should have to deal with that ? . If you care about your job then be cool. End of the day .... Ima get some free food or somethin any ? damn way. Thanks!

Respect is a two-way street in any transaction, and customers forget that Far more often than employees do.

Man....people will try to play you. I have seen employees perk up and greet white folks with a smile and then when black folks walk up they wanna treat us like ? . My rule is this...if you wanna play that game play it...I will contact corporate and I will come up off your ? . As long as Im in the right I have no issue with that. Because guess what...that's why they treat white folks with respect....they know they'll report that ass. ? ...who gives a ? bout them...Nah ...wrong.

You will learn today.
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    ? , I remember working in customer service.
    Customers ALWAYS had some bullshyt to say. Every. Single. Day.

"Do you work here"??

*looks at my uniform*
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    $8.50 an hour during 3rd shift ain't enough to motivate me to give a ? about anything either.

thats being generous. they prolly making closer to 7.25/hr.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    $8.50 an hour during 3rd shift ain't enough to motivate me to give a ? about anything either.

thats being generous. they prolly making closer to 7.25/hr.

I used to get paid $10/hour, and honestly, none of the bullshyt I had to do and put up with was worth worth my time even still.

An hour of anyone's life is worth more than ten damn dollars, imo.