What do you think about Hezbollah?

Options

Comments

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    and you still have not answered my questions what do you expect Israel to do

ADAPT and learn to live with the consequences of running away from Europe and moving into a mostly Muslim land lol....bad decision in retrospect huh

ADAPT HOW??? what adaption what exactly do you propose they do??? if you don't have a ? clue then just say so
  • zombie
    Options
    Article on how Richard Nixon saved Israel from DEFEAT against Arab neighbors in 1973. Allegedly, he hated Jews privately but he didn't want the Soviet Union to gain a victory against Israel, which considered Israel a threat to world peace at the time

http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/08/11/exclusive-how-richard-nixon-helped-save-israel-excerpt/

Nixon’s loyalty drove him to save a US ally from the threat of utter destruction despite the real risk of economic crisis, and political cost to himself.

-Several Israeli historians have admitted that without America's help in 1973, Israel wouldn't exist as it does today, maybe not exist at all. Without American financial and moral support, Israel wouldn't and couldn't continue its apartheid in the region.

It's not 1973 it's 2014
  • zombie
    Options
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a ? now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either ? them or they ? us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe ? gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then ? them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.

If Israel does all that in the event America washes its hands of Israel, then the region would deal with Israel. And who knows, maybe Europe would do something. But this mess is quick sand for American policies worldwide, we're involved in the Middle East for oil and the petro dollar, but America's ways of keeping these things is becoming more and more expensive thanks to the fact America supports apartheid. The region holds that against us. While America spends on fruitless and losing war efforts in the Middle East, China becomes the world's largest economy. America is wasting money on nonsense, while China laughs at America's problems and the big debt we have.

who in the region can beat Isreal in a real war??? no one not even Egypt. Europe gives no ? and is all talk. the lionshare of the debt is held domestically and we have a fiat currency that's the world's reserve. the debt is not as bad as you think it
    is. until the region changes its attitude ? their feelings. we have to do what's best for us and our allies

China has a large economy but America has a better economy and government.oil is sold on the world market America is not fighting for oil that's a liberal anti American myth.

No one in the region can beat Israel but AGAIN, the region would find ways to deal with Israel if it does commit massive genocide in the event America cuts off Israel. Without American support back in the day, Israel would have lost some of the wars, Richard Nixon bailed out Israel when a rep from Israel back in the 60s or 70s went on her knees and begged Nixon for help. Israel isn't invincible, why do you think it cries and whines about American support all the time. Britain is slowly turning its back on Israel, so that's something America can learn from. America's debt situation is worse then what you say it is, I can pull up source after source that says America's debt situation is ALREADY hurting Americans. And it is.

Israel is not a real ally and as I said before, Israel will have to LEARN TO ADAPT to its neighbors eventually if apartheid ends. If they don't like consequences of being around a bunch of Arabs and Muslims, then that's not my ? problem. Israelis in 1948 ran from Europe to become squatters and land stealers in the Middle East, what a ? shocker Israelis aren't feeling the love from their neighbors. And America IS fighting for oil and the dominance of the petro dollar in the region, remember when Saddam said he didn't want to use the dollar anymore? Gaddafi said similar things and we all know what happened to those two.

what does the bolded mean??? that's not an answer. and yeah israel is not invincible no nation is but in the world of today i don't see any of the weak and fragile arab nations that surround israel wining any SERIOUS military fight against israel they have by far the best industry and military in the region. The UK IS NOT AMERICA. america does not share control of our currency with a union of other nations. The debt is not that big of a problem. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/31/business/la-fi-debt-economy-20130201
    http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/budget/news/2013/03/11/56048/the-united-states-long-term-debt-problem-isnt-as-bad-as-you-thought/
    http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/5-charts-show-us-has-no-debt-crisis

you can pull up any source you want if america really needed to fix this debt problem it would have done so already BECAUSE MOST OF IT IS HELD BY AMERICAN AGENCIES having debt is not good but it's not a major ? issue. As for the uk their stupid measures have only hurt them.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The whole "it's our foreign policy if we just stop supporting israel maybe the muslim will stop killing us" is child like cowardice. it's too late to turn and run away like a ? now we supported israel for over 40 years already we have already made enemies. We either ? them or they ? us AND THE WORSE THING that can happen to the muslims over there is our no longer supporting israel. i don't want to see all the people in gaza die or there be another major war in the mid-east lead by israel. because if given the chance i am sure israel would take all the land they believe ? gave to them in the torah. and if the rest of the world does not like it then ? them what's want would eventually happen in the mid-east if america, washes it's hands of the place, which would mean millions of people get displaced and die and most of these people would be arab muslims.

If Israel does all that in the event America washes its hands of Israel, then the region would deal with Israel. And who knows, maybe Europe would do something. But this mess is quick sand for American policies worldwide, we're involved in the Middle East for oil and the petro dollar, but America's ways of keeping these things is becoming more and more expensive thanks to the fact America supports apartheid. The region holds that against us. While America spends on fruitless and losing war efforts in the Middle East, China becomes the world's largest economy. America is wasting money on nonsense, while China laughs at America's problems and the big debt we have.

who in the region can beat Isreal in a real war??? no one not even Egypt. Europe gives no ? and is all talk. the lionshare of the debt is held domestically and we have a fiat currency that's the world's reserve. the debt is not as bad as you think it
    is. until the region changes its attitude ? their feelings. we have to do what's best for us and our allies

China has a large economy but America has a better economy and government.oil is sold on the world market America is not fighting for oil that's a liberal anti American myth.

No one in the region can beat Israel but AGAIN, the region would find ways to deal with Israel if it does commit massive genocide in the event America cuts off Israel. Without American support back in the day, Israel would have lost some of the wars, Richard Nixon bailed out Israel when a rep from Israel back in the 60s or 70s went on her knees and begged Nixon for help. Israel isn't invincible, why do you think it cries and whines about American support all the time. Britain is slowly turning its back on Israel, so that's something America can learn from. America's debt situation is worse then what you say it is, I can pull up source after source that says America's debt situation is ALREADY hurting Americans. And it is.

Israel is not a real ally and as I said before, Israel will have to LEARN TO ADAPT to its neighbors eventually if apartheid ends. If they don't like consequences of being around a bunch of Arabs and Muslims, then that's not my ? problem. Israelis in 1948 ran from Europe to become squatters and land stealers in the Middle East, what a ? shocker Israelis aren't feeling the love from their neighbors. And America IS fighting for oil and the dominance of the petro dollar in the region, remember when Saddam said he didn't want to use the dollar anymore? Gaddafi said similar things and we all know what happened to those two.

what does the bolded mean??? that's not an answer. and yeah israel is not invincible no nation is but in the world of today i don't see any of the weak and fragile arab nations that surround israel wining any SERIOUS military fight against israel they have by far the best industry and military in the region. The UK IS NOT AMERICA. america does not share control of our currency with a union of other nations. The debt is not that big of a problem. http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/31/business/la-fi-debt-economy-20130201
    http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/budget/news/2013/03/11/56048/the-united-states-long-term-debt-problem-isnt-as-bad-as-you-thought/

you can pull up any source you want if america really needed to fix this debt problem it would have done so already BECAUSE MOST OF IT IS HELD BY AMERICAN AGENCIES having debt is not good but it's not a major ? issue. As for the uk their stupid measures have only hurt them.

For every link you show me saying America's debt is not as bad as we think, there are a lot more that say it is. Look at Detroit, look at Cleveland, even Chicago. Big debt in those states is handicapping the state and the feds aren't bailing out the states as much as they are wasting money overseas. Detroit is in a huge mess and I can name other places that are too cuz of debt. The debt is owned by American agencies and groups mostly, but these groups are known for being tough on homeowners, renters and even the govt itself. Please. The debt is a problem and Americans know it. At least that's what the polls say. I think America's future can improve but the nonsense has to stop.

So if America backs up Israel more in the future, then the problem with debt will get worse and we end up like the former Spaniard and Portuguese empires (both nations are poor now). But hey what do I know

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    and you stil, l have not answered my questions what do you expect Israel to do

ADAPT and learn to live with the consequences of running away from Europe and moving into a mostly Muslim land lol....bad decision in retrospect huh

ADAPT HOW??? what adaption what exactly do you propose they do??? if you don't have a ? clue then just say so

The Israelis chose to live in the Middle East, they gotta figure it out. They can TRY to live the way Christians and Muslims lived in Bethlehem for hundreds of years, in relative peace for a long time. If Israelis wouldn't like Arab votes or majority Muslim rule, what can I say, they live in a mostly Muslim area. They would have to learn to adapt. Jews live in Iran and seem to be doing fine there, so Jews would find a way to survive under Palestinian votes and democracy. Otherwise, maybe they should move. Why live next to people you're paranoid around? Sounds silly to me.
  • zombie
    Options

For every link you show me saying America's debt is not as bad as we think, there are a lot more that say it is. Look at Detroit, look at Cleveland, even Chicago. Big debt in those states is handicapping the state and the feds aren't bailing out the states as much as they are wasting money overseas. Detroit is in a huge mess and I can name other places that are too cuz of debt. The debt is owned by American agencies and groups mostly, but these groups are known for being tough on homeowners, renters and even the govt itself. Please. The debt is a problem and Americans know it. At least that's what the polls say. I think America's future can improve but the nonsense has to stop.

So if America backs up Israel more in the future, then the problem with debt will get worse and we end up like the former Spaniard and Portuguese empires (both nations are poor now). But hey what do I know

The thing about economics is that unlike the other sciences, in certain areas it is largely based on opinion and when it comes to taxes, debt and them being good or bad for an economy often it's all depends on how you look at it. I can pull many more links there are articles supporting my position all over the internet. Detroit, cleveland and chicago are all cities. In economics you have micro and macro problems a few cities being ? up does not affect the entire nation or that nations future outlook. cities being ? up are micro problems AND THE POINT I was making by saying that most of the debt is held domestically is that america could deal with the debt if our government really wanted to, but we don't because it's not that big of a deal.

You think that because you see homeless and poor people that it must mean the economy is ? up but that's only on a mirco level.

americans don't know there ass from their elbow and when it comes to economics you need to take a class.
  • zombie
    Options

The Israelis chose to live in the Middle East, they gotta figure it out. They can TRY to live the way Christians and Muslims lived in Bethlehem for hundreds of years, in relative peace for a long time. If Israelis wouldn't like Arab votes or majority Muslim rule, what can I say, they live in a mostly Muslim area. They would have to learn to adapt. Jews live in Iran and seem to be doing fine there, so Jews would find a way to survive under Palestinian votes and democracy. Otherwise, maybe they should move. Why live next to people you're paranoid around? Sounds silly to me.

DID you ignore everything i just told you about the truth of the conditions jews lived under for centuries in the muslim dominated mid-east?? or do you want jews to go back to basically being slaves and people without dignity. you have no answer to the question just admit it or just admit you want the destruction of israel and while you are at it just admit you hate america stop the bullshitting and just say it.

Iran is not sunni or arab. democracy in the arab world?? where the ? is there a democracy in the arab world??? that culture cannot fit with democracy. you really are naive
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The thing about economics is that unlike the other sciences, in certain areas it is largely based on opinion and when it comes to taxes, debt and them being good or bad for an economy often it's all depends on how you look at it. I can pull many more links there are articles supporting my position all over the internet. Detroit, cleveland and chicago are all cities. In economics you have micro and macro problems a few cities being ? up does not affect the entire nation or that nations future outlook. cities being ? up are micro problems AND THE POINT I was making by saying that most of the debt is held domestically is that america could deal with the debt if our government really wanted to, but we don't because it's not that big of a deal.

You think that because you see homeless and poor people that it must mean the economy is ? up but that's only on a mirco level.

americans don't know there ass from their elbow and when it comes to economics you need to take a class.

It doesn't make sense that I need to take an economics class when ECONOMISTS are saying the bad debt is a serious problem on a national level. Constant spending in the economy by the govt is creating inflation, do you know what inflation is?? 17 trillion is a LOT of debt and that means a lot of dollars floating around, lessening the worth of the dollar in America. Constant war spending bankrupted Britain and it had a reserve currency at one point. You still ignore the lessons of history, America isn't invincible, put the comic books down and start researching what inflation is and how Britain at one point had its currency as the world's reserve at one point.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

DID you ignore everything i just told you about the truth of the conditions jews lived under for centuries in the muslim dominated mid-east?? or do you want jews to go back to basically being slaves and people without dignity. you have no answer to the question just admit it or just admit you want the destruction of israel and while you are at it just admit you hate america stop the bullshitting and just say it.

Iran is not sunni or arab. democracy in the arab world?? where the ? is there a democracy in the arab world??? that culture cannot fit with democracy. you really are naive

If the Jews had it soo bad in the Middle East before, why did they choose to live there again in 1948? They could have settled in other parts of the world, why in the big, bad Middle East? I have no sympathy for Israelis who CHOSE to live in a region that is dominated by Muslims. They made their bed, they can sleep in it. I don't want the destruction of Israel but it has to end its apartheid and learn to adapt to the cultural norms of the region. If they don't like it, they can move to Iran where lots of Jews live, or move to America where lots of Jews live as well. American aid to Israel, a PARASITE nation that feeds off land and water of others, is not worth supporting anymore, the consequences are putting the lives of Americans in danger here and worldwide. And I don't hate America, I HATE American foreign policy, which is terrible and supports evil things with American taxpayer dollars. I don't like that and neither do many other Americans.

And there is some democracy in the Arab world, Palestinians elected people not that long ago. Syria and Iraq also have democracies, same with Tunisia if I'm not mistaken. And if most Muslims in Israel wouldn't want a democracy, then AGAIN, Israelis just have to live within the cultural norms of the region THEY CHOSE TO MOVE TO. Not my fault Israelis have created so many enemies there.

• zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

i siad you need and economics class because you don't understand what the economists are actually saying the dedt is not that much of a problem as you are making it out to be. that's the point that i am tying to hammer into your thick head and economist also concur with that statement check the links i dropped. The debt is more of a political problem MOST OF that debt will be dealt with when it becomes more convenient to do so after all most of it is held by american agencies. BRITIAN IS NOT AMERICA AND NEVER WAS. The situations are not comparable i have a ? mba like i have told you already in other threads, yes hyper inflation is bad but we will not reach that level. SOME inflation is part of the game and should be expected. DESPITE ALL our spending and waring The american economy is on an upswing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-economy-has-reached-a-turning-point-2014-10

You are ignorant on the subject and don't understand what the ? you are reading
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

If the Jews had it soo bad in the Middle East before, why did they choose to live there again in 1948? They could have settled in other parts of the world, why in the big, bad Middle East? I have no sympathy for Israelis who CHOSE to live in a region that is dominated by Muslims. They made their bed, they can sleep in it. I don't want the destruction of Israel but it has to end its apartheid and learn to adapt to the cultural norms of the region. If they don't like it, they can move to Iran where lots of Jews live, or move to America where lots of Jews live as well. American aid to Israel, a PARASITE nation that feeds off land and water of others, is not worth supporting anymore, the consequences are putting the lives of Americans in danger here and worldwide. And I don't hate America, I HATE American foreign policy, which is terrible and supports evil things with American taxpayer dollars. I don't like that and neither do many other Americans.

And there is some democracy in the Arab world, Palestinians elected people not that long ago. Syria and Iraq also have democracies, same with Tunisia if I'm not mistaken. And if most Muslims in Israel wouldn't want a democracy, then AGAIN, Israelis just have to live within the cultural norms of the region THEY CHOSE TO MOVE TO. Not my fault Israelis have created so many enemies there.

They chose to live there because they were given the land and they already had a population there not to mention it is their religious belief that ? gave them that land. Before israel was established the arabs attacked them and in response the jews went to war and won so now that land i rightfully belongs to them had the arabs not attacked them first you would have a better argument. Stop lying to yourself and to me you want israel destroyed and the jews put back into slave conditions because that is what the bolded would most likely do and iran does not want millions of jews living there i am 100% sure of that.

palestinians elected hamas which is an undemocratic organization, You call syria a ? democracy ARE YOUR ? SERIOUS. IRAQ IS ONLY A democracy because we forced that on them and what a shock it failed. as for tunisia they only recently became one. The generation that chose to move is dead. deal with reality of the situation and not what should have been done 60 years ago.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84

i siad you need and economics class because you don't understand what the economists are actually saying the dedt is not that much of a problem as you are making it out to be. that's the point that i am tying to hammer into your thick head and economist also concur with that statement check the links i dropped. The debt is more of a political problem MOST OF that debt will be dealt with when it becomes more convenient to do so after all most of it is held by american agencies. BRITIAN IS NOT AMERICA AND NEVER WAS. The situations are not comparable i have a ? mba like i have told you already in other threads, yes hyper inflation is bad but we will not reach that level. SOME inflation is part of the game and should be expected. DESPITE ALL our spending and waring The american economy is on an upswing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-economy-has-reached-a-turning-point-2014-10

LOL...my friend is an economist and an ANALYST for a big utility company, he says differently. Cost of living for BASICS have gone way up, the big debt we're in is a huge reason for that. As that debt increases through printing more phantom dollars, the cost of basics will go up even MORE. The debt is already a national problem, don't ask me, ask the middle class and working class who is being squeezed according to EVERY poll done out there. Here is what an ECONOMIST MAGAZINE says about America's huge debt problem, and also about America's dollar being in reserve status (something France, Spain, and Portugal all had at one point, look at them now)

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/10/13/17-trillion-an-inquiry-into-the-united-states-perpetual-motion-machine-of-debt-and-inflation/

Posted on 13th October 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

By Kevin from Eco Explained

20120103_JPM_reserve-300x254.png

^^^^Get that through your thick skull Zombie

Huffington Post: according to Dr. Nasser H. Saidi , an ECONOMIST

The BRICS development bank and contingency fund are the forerunners of a new multi-currency world that breaks US dollar hegemony and the ? of Fed monetary policy geared to the exigencies of US business cycles and economic crises. The US will lose its exorbitant privilege as the world’s reserve currency as the Yuan Zone expands. This will help resolve the US twin fiscal and current account deficits by imposing fiscal discipline on the US. A multi-polar financial world with new international financial centres emerging in Mumbai and Shanghai will be a more stable world, less prone to financial crises or hostage to mal-regulated too-big-to-fail banks and financial institutions in the too-big-to-fail hubs of New York and London. For the BRICS and emerging economies a new dawn can arise with better access to finance both within and across countries, and less prone to disruptive capital flows and irrational exuberance.

As this movement gains headwinds Americans need to be prepared for some real inflation as all those Dollars finally begin to return home to roost.

--Don't think for a ? SECOND America's debt crisis can't become worse with more reckless spending. Same ? Portugal, Britain and France thought they could get away with, until both nations got worn down with endless wars and making too many enemies. America CAN get touched financially, and in fact according to polls, the damage is already here. America is creating jobs yes, some of them good paying but MOST jobs being created are in low wage industries. CNN did a report on this, and inflation via huge debt is making the problem worse
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

They chose to live there because they were given the land and they already had a population there not to mention it is their religious belief that ? gave them that land. Before israel was established the arabs attacked them and in response the jews went to war and won so now that land i rightfully belongs to them had the arabs not attacked them first you would have a better argument. Stop lying to yourself and to me you want israel destroyed and the jews put back into slave conditions because that is what the bolded would most likely do and iran does not want millions of jews living there i am 100% sure of that.

palestinians elected hamas which is an undemocratic organization, You call syria a ? democracy ARE YOUR ? SERIOUS. IRAQ IS ONLY A democracy because we forced that on them and what a shock it failed. as for tunisia they only recently became one. The generation that chose to move is dead. deal with reality of the situation and not what should have been done 60 years ago.

The Arabs attacked Israel first? In 1948 illegal immigrants from Europe came into Palestinian territories and kicked out more then 700K Palestinians from their homes and villages. That's in worldwide history books, even Israeli generals have admitted this. Areas with large Palestinian populations had illegal immigrants from Europe, who magically became Israeli citizens, take the land and create Jewish homes and cities. Your history books FAILED YOU

http://original.antiwar.com/alison-weir/2011/10/10/the-real-story-of-how-israel-was-created/

The Real Story of How Israel Was Created
    by Alison Weir, October 11, 2011

The passage of the (United Nations) General Assembly recommendation sparked increased violence in the region. Over the following months the armed wing of the pro-Israel movement, which had long been preparing for war, perpetrated a series of massacres and expulsions throughout Palestine, implementing a plan to clear the way for a majority-Jewish state.

It was this armed aggression, and the ethnic cleansing of at least three-quarters of a million indigenous Palestinians, that created the Jewish state on land that had been 95 percent non-Jewish prior to Zionist immigration and that even after years of immigration remained 70 percent non-Jewish. And despite the shallow patina of legality its partisans extracted from the General Assembly, Israel was born over the opposition of American experts and of governments around the world, who opposed it on both pragmatic and moral grounds.

Former Undersecretary of State Dean Acheson (among many CIA and Pentagon officials) also opposed Zionism. Acheson’s biographer writes that Acheson “worried that the West would pay a high price for Israel.” Another Author, John Mulhall, records Acheson’s warning:

[T]o transform [Palestine] into a Jewish State capable of receiving a million or more immigrants would vastly exacerbate the political problem and imperil not only American but all Western interests in the Near East.

Secretary of Defense James Forrestal also tried, unsuccessfully, to oppose the Zionists. He was outraged that Truman’s Mideast policy was based on what he called “squalid political purposes,” asserting that “United States policy should be based on United States national interests and not on domestic political considerations.”
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    More from the same article on the creation of Israel through blood, expulsion, and force

Within months (and before Israel dates the beginning of its founding war) the Zionists had forced out 413,794 people. Zionist military units had stealthily been preparing for war before the U.N. vote and had acquired massive weaponry, some of it through a widespread network of illicit gunrunning operations in the U.S. under a number of front groups.

The U.N. eventually managed to create a temporary and very partial cease-fire. A Swedish U.N. mediator who had previously rescued thousands of Jews from the Nazis was dispatched to negotiate an end to the violence. Israeli assassins killed him, and Israel continued what it was to call its “war of independence.”

At the end of this war, through a larger military force than that of its adversaries and the ruthless implementation of plans to push out as many non-Jews as possible, Israel came into existence on 78 percent of Palestine.

At least 33 massacres of Palestinian civilians were perpetrated, half of them before a single Arab army had entered the conflict, hundreds of villages were depopulated and razed, and a team of cartographers was sent out to give every town, village, river, and hillock a new Hebrew name. All vestiges of Palestinian habitation, history, and culture were to be erased from history, an effort that almost succeeded.

Israel, which claims to be the “only democracy in the Middle East,” decided not to declare official borders or to write a constitution, a situation which continues to this day. In 1967 it took still more Palestinian and Syrian land, which is now illegally occupied territory, since the annexation of land through military conquest is outlawed by modern international law. It has continued this campaign of growth through armed acquisition and illegal confiscation of land ever since.
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84

LOL...my friend is an economist and an ANALYST for a big utility company, he says differently. Cost of living for BASICS have gone way up, the big debt we're in is a huge reason for that. As that debt increases through printing more phantom dollars, the cost of basics will go up even MORE. The debt is already a national problem, don't ask me, ask the middle class and working class who is being squeezed according to EVERY poll done out there. Here is what an ECONOMIST MAGAZINE says about America's huge debt problem, and also about America's dollar being in reserve status (something France, Spain, and Portugal all had at one point, look at them now)

http://www.theburningplatform.com/2014/10/13/17-trillion-an-inquiry-into-the-united-states-perpetual-motion-machine-of-debt-and-inflation/

Posted on 13th October 2014 by Administrator in Economy |Politics |Social Issues

The BRICS development bank and contingency fund are the forerunners of a new multi-currency world that breaks US dollar hegemony and the ? of Fed monetary policy geared to the exigencies of US business cycles and economic crises. The US will lose its exorbitant privilege as the world’s reserve currency as the Yuan Zone expands. This will help resolve the US twin fiscal and current account deficits by imposing fiscal discipline on the US. A multi-polar financial world with new international financial centres emerging in Mumbai and Shanghai will be a more stable world, less prone to financial crises or hostage to mal-regulated too-big-to-fail banks and financial institutions in the too-big-to-fail hubs of New York and London. For the BRICS and emerging economies a new dawn can arise with better access to finance both within and across countries, and less prone to disruptive capital flows and irrational exuberance.

As this movement gains headwinds Americans need to be prepared for some real inflation as all those Dollars finally begin to return home to roost.

--Don't think for a ? SECOND America's debt crisis can't become worse with more reckless spending. Same ? Portugal, Britain and France thought they could get away with, until both nations got worn down with endless wars and making too many enemies. America CAN get touched financially, and in fact according to polls, the damage is already here. America is creating jobs yes, some of them good paying (I have an interview for a $130K a year job Tuesday) but MOST jobs being created are in low wage industries. CNN did a report on this, and inflation via huge debt is making the problem worse

If your friend is an economist that is great but like i said there are many different opinions on the issue and different competing schools of thought on the issue of how much debt can be sustained by any nation. It will still take many years before the brics come up with a competing currency that can challenge the dollar and there are many factors that decide the price of "basics" i am not saying america does not have economic challenges, we do but they are not as bad as you are making them out to be most americans even the poor ones are living very comfortable compared to even some nations in europe. I'll believe the economy is as bad as you think it is when ? stop lining up for jordans.

SO TO you spain being a reserve currency hundreds of ? years ago is equal to america being one today?? as if there has not been major change in the way economies work... america in 2015 is not spain in 1575. ACCORDING to many economist China is due for a major market collapse in the near future.
  • zombie
    Options
    @kingblaze84 what do you do for a living and what are you educated in???
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    @kingblaze84 what do you do for a living and what are you educated in???

I'm a paralegal and consultant, my college degree major was in Political Science....I'm very aware of politics and the financials behind the decisions (and the decisions govts cannot make)
  • zombie
    Options

The Arabs attacked Israel first? In 1948 illegal immigrants from Europe came into Palestinian territories and kicked out more then 700K Palestinians from their homes and villages. That's in worldwide history books, even Israeli generals have admitted this. Areas with large Palestinian populations had illegal immigrants from Europe, who magically became Israeli citizens, take the land and create Jewish homes and cities. Your history books FAILED YOU

http://original.antiwar.com/alison-weir/2011/10/10/the-real-story-of-how-israel-was-created/

The Real Story of How Israel Was Created
    by Alison Weir, October 11, 2011

The passage of the (United Nations) General Assembly recommendation sparked increased violence in the region. Over the following months the armed wing of the pro-Israel movement, which had long been preparing for war, perpetrated a series of massacres and expulsions throughout Palestine, implementing a plan to clear the way for a majority-Jewish state.

It was this armed aggression, and the ethnic cleansing of at least three-quarters of a million indigenous Palestinians, that created the Jewish state on land that had been 95 percent non-Jewish prior to Zionist immigration and that even after years of immigration remained 70 percent non-Jewish. And despite the shallow patina of legality its partisans extracted from the General Assembly, Israel was born over the opposition of American experts and of governments around the world, who opposed it on both pragmatic and moral grounds.

Former Undersecretary of State Dean Acheson (among many CIA and Pentagon officials) also opposed Zionism. Acheson’s biographer writes that Acheson “worried that the West would pay a high price for Israel.” Another Author, John Mulhall, records Acheson’s warning:

[T]o transform [Palestine] into a Jewish State capable of receiving a million or more immigrants would vastly exacerbate the political problem and imperil not only American but all Western interests in the Near East.

Secretary of Defense James Forrestal also tried, unsuccessfully, to oppose the Zionists. He was outraged that Truman’s Mideast policy was based on what he called “squalid political purposes,” asserting that “United States policy should be based on United States national interests and not on domestic political considerations.”

reading skills are fundamental. i said the arabs attacked the jews before israel was established this happened while the area was under the control of the british and the state of israel did not exist yet afterwards the state of israel did what it had to do to survive that meant beating the ? out of the arabs who did not want to accept their existence.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84

--Don't think for a ? SECOND America's debt crisis can't become worse with more reckless spending. Same ? Portugal, Britain and France thought they could get away with, until both nations got worn down with endless wars and making too many enemies. America CAN get touched financially, and in fact according to polls, the damage is already here. America is creating jobs yes, some of them good paying (I have an interview for a $130K a year job Tuesday) but MOST jobs being created are in low wage industries. CNN did a report on this, and inflation via huge debt is making the problem worse

If your friend is an economist that is great but like i said there are many different opinions on the issue and different competing schools of thought on the issue of how much debt can be sustained by any nation. It will still take many years before the brics come up with a competing currency that can challenge the dollar and there are many factors that decide the price of "basics" i am not saying america does not have economic challenges, we do but they are not as bad as you are making them out to be most americans even the poor ones are living very comfortable compared to even some nations in europe. I'll believe the economy is as bad as you think it is when ? stop lining up for jordans.

SO TO you spain being a reserve currency hundreds of ? years ago is equal to america being one today?? as if there has not been major change in the way economies work... america in 2015 is not spain in 1575. ACCORDING to many economist China is due for a major market collapse in the near future.

People lining up to buy Jordans doesn't mean anything, I know people who buy Jordans because their sugar daddy or parents gave them the money to buy it. $125 bucks isn't a whole lot of money to many people but not everybody is buying Jordans either. The economy is the number one issue in America for a reason, and ALL polls show Americans do not think the economy is good. Most economists tend to agree with me, and even Obama is trying to cut spending, in fact, deficits have fallen under him but overall debt continues to increase by a lot (much of it due to spending established before he took office). China might collapse economically sure, but for now it's still the largest economy in the world
  • zombie
    Options
    More from the same article on the creation of Israel through blood, expulsion, and force

Within months (and before Israel dates the beginning of its founding war) the Zionists had forced out 413,794 people. Zionist military units had stealthily been preparing for war before the U.N. vote and had acquired massive weaponry, some of it through a widespread network of illicit gunrunning operations in the U.S. under a number of front groups.

The U.N. eventually managed to create a temporary and very partial cease-fire. A Swedish U.N. mediator who had previously rescued thousands of Jews from the Nazis was dispatched to negotiate an end to the violence. Israeli assassins killed him, and Israel continued what it was to call its “war of independence.”

At the end of this war, through a larger military force than that of its adversaries and the ruthless implementation of plans to push out as many non-Jews as possible, Israel came into existence on 78 percent of Palestine.

At least 33 massacres of Palestinian civilians were perpetrated, half of them before a single Arab army had entered the conflict, hundreds of villages were depopulated and razed, and a team of cartographers was sent out to give every town, village, river, and hillock a new Hebrew name. All vestiges of Palestinian habitation, history, and culture were to be erased from history, an effort that almost succeeded.

Israel, which claims to be the “only democracy in the Middle East,” decided not to declare official borders or to write a constitution, a situation which continues to this day. In 1967 it took still more Palestinian and Syrian land, which is now illegally occupied territory, since the annexation of land through military conquest is outlawed by modern international law. It has continued this campaign of growth through armed acquisition and illegal confiscation of land ever since.

You start a war you lose a war you lose your ? land that has been the real law of war since time began and modern rules won't change that. lOOK WE CAN talk about history if you want but it's the future the arabs need to worry about if they keep up starting fights they cannot win... how many ass beating to they want before they accept that israel is going nowhere.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @kingblaze84

People lining up to buy Jordans doesn't mean anything, I know people who buy Jordans because their sugar daddy or parents gave them the money to buy it. $125 bucks isn't a whole lot of money to many people but not everybody is buying Jordans either. The economy is the number one issue in America for a reason, and ALL polls show Americans do not think the economy is good. Most economists tend to agree with me, and even Obama is trying to cut spending, in fact, deficits have fallen under him but overall debt continues to increase by a lot (much of it due to spending established before he took office). China might collapse economically sure, but for now it's still the largest economy in the world

Jordans are now 180-250 jordans are basically a luxury item to me especially when you have 10 pairs like some of these so called broke people you are complaining about. Yes the economy is the number one issue and it should be but people do not recognize how much better the economy has become the sky is not falling because of our debt.

Cutting spending where we can is a good thing but not at the cost of weakening our military presence in certain places in the world. the mid-east is one of those places where not spending the money now will lead to spending much more later. Having the world's largest economy is good but their standard of living is poor IN COMPARISON to ours and their government is structured badly. their economy is not as vibrant as ours, how many world cultural and business exports how china have??? where is their disney, apple, coco cola etc etc etc. their economy is very different from ours and alot of their growth is dependent on ours.

so does bigger equal better ?? not always there are nations in europe that have higher standards of living than america does but their economies are much smaller and dependent on the european union so it all depends on how you look at it.
  • zombie
    Options
    America has major advantages economically over china and europe china is a huge nation with lots of people and a strong but structurally weak government, they are going to have a big economy.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    America has major advantages economically over china and europe china is a huge nation with lots of people and a strong but structurally weak government, they are going to have a big economy.

Exactly why America must understand that endless spending won't work on the war against terror. Currency reserve status won't last forever and if America loses that kind of influence, America can get ready for 3rd world status for most of its population. ? isn't a game, responsible spending has to start now and neverending conflicts worldwide will NOT be in America's interest when Americans eventually rise up against constant inflation and constant wars overseas we can't afford. China is making moves for the long term, while America is making moves for the short term and saving the interests of Israeli officials who DO NOT GIVE A ? about American interests. It's time America think for itself and stop giving a damn about apartheid loving, terrorist creating Israel. It's gonna get more serious as time goes on, watch the news and see for yourself, I know people who travel overseas and America's reputation worldwide is NOT what you think it is. America's reputation is getting worse and worse by the day, thanks to America supporting apartheid for Jewish votes and money. It's not worth it anymore, face the facts.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    China has AliBaba, a corporation that made major moves on the stock market last month. Billion dollar corporation if I'm not mistaken, but I'll admit a lot of China's growth is dependent on America's. But don't forget OTHER nations are developing too, like India and parts of Africa, and China is doing a lot of trade and building there (not all of it good but African govts see the advantages of Chinese investment). China doesn't have to be completely dependent on America like it used to be for global growth, and that's bad news for cocky Americans like you. Why else is China investing in the BRICS Bank? China is still mostly poor, this we know but it still isn't happy about American policies lately. They're making moves with Russia, India, Africa, and Iran for a reason, the world's largest economy making moves with Russia and Middle East power Iran means America isn't calling shots like it used to. Notice America is LETTING Iran call shots around Iraq, that would have been unthinkable 3 years ago.

America isn't finished of course, but constant war spending and attention away from American domestic concerns are bringing America to its knees financially and reputation wise. A lot of America's growth is dependent on China as well, if it wasn't for cheap Chinese products, I would hate to imagine how expensive life would be for Americans today. So America can learn from China when it comes to reckless spending and horrible alliances, and learn to get along with the world and not try to push things regions will NOT accept. America has to be in tune with the world more, not constantly making enemies with whole regions. Making enemies with whole regions is expensive and IMPOSSIBLE to maintain.

Regarding Israel, it was the belligerent country in the region because it expelled people from their own homes in Palestinian territories. Of course people in the region would eventually fight back. The future is more important, that I agree on but that means Israel has to allow many of those refugees back from lands it kicked people out of.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Hezbollah is a resistance group that ALSO is siding with Bashar Assad in the fight against Al-Qaeda and ISIS members. Maybe better words to describe Hezbollah is fighting army.
    my point is simply that you might stop being a "resistance" group when your military actions cannot be described as resisting anything.
    When Hezbollah kills civilians and blows up homes/apartments the way America and Israel does, then PERHAPS I will refer to Hezbollah as a terrorist group.
    Hezbollah doesn't have the scale of the US/Israel, but they have certainly killed civilians and blown up homes. so again, you only become terrorists when you ? a certain AMOUNT of people?
    -Several Israeli historians have admitted that without America's help in 1973, Israel wouldn't exist as it does today, maybe not exist at all. Without American financial and moral support, Israel wouldn't and couldn't continue its apartheid in the region.
    yes, we absolutely saved their ? in 1973 with anti-tank weapons. you're welcome, 1970s Israel