What do you think about Hezbollah?

Options

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    For every link you show me saying America's debt is not as bad as we think, there are a lot more that say it is. Look at Detroit, look at Cleveland, even Chicago. Big debt in those states is handicapping the state and the feds aren't bailing out the states as much as they are wasting money overseas.
    let's be honest: SHOULD the feds bail these cities out? would it actually address the issues they're having?

• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    China has AliBaba, a corporation that made major moves on the stock market last month. Billion dollar corporation if I'm not mistaken, but I'll admit a lot of China's growth is dependent on America's. But don't forget OTHER nations are developing too, like India and parts of Africa, and China is doing a lot of trade and building there (not all of it good but African govts see the advantages of Chinese investment). China doesn't have to be completely dependent on America like it used to be for global growth, and that's bad news for cocky Americans like you. Why else is China investing in the BRICS Bank? China is still mostly poor, this we know but it still isn't happy about American policies lately. They're making moves with Russia, India, Africa, and Iran for a reason, the world's largest economy making moves with Russia and Middle East power Iran means America isn't calling shots like it used to. Notice America is LETTING Iran call shots around Iraq, that would have been unthinkable 3 years ago.

America isn't finished of course, but constant war spending and attention away from American domestic concerns are bringing America to its knees financially and reputation wise. A lot of America's growth is dependent on China as well, if it wasn't for cheap Chinese products, I would hate to imagine how expensive life would be for Americans today. So America can learn from China when it comes to reckless spending and horrible alliances, and learn to get along with the world and not try to push things regions will NOT accept. America has to be in tune with the world more, not constantly making enemies with whole regions. Making enemies with whole regions is expensive and IMPOSSIBLE to maintain.

Regarding Israel, it was the belligerent country in the region because it expelled people from their own homes in Palestinian territories. Of course people in the region would eventually fight back. The future is more important, that I agree on but that means Israel has to allow many of those refugees back from lands it kicked people out of.

foh with the bolded I don't know if you have trouble reading of is you are willfully ignorant the american economy despite what the average person thinks is on the upswing. china is no place near to having the economy america has they are just big but our economy is better than theirs in several ways. the problem with any attempted the brics development bank/currency will one of unity. it won't be controlled by one nation so political problems and tugs of war will be created but like with the euro except worse. The dollar however in controlled by one government.

you listed one major company from china, i am not impressed. Their economy and society creates nothing and innovates little in comparison with ours. The brics are decades away from challenging the dollar and there being more economic challengers in the world helps all people but really no nation on earth can come close to the cultural and economic influence america has. The united states of america will protect it's allies period and that includes israel. China gives no ? about any other nation and when ? goes bad no one cries to them for help no one looks to them from a ? thing china is allied with ? north korea, it's claiming islands that belong to japan it has tension with the Philippines, hong kong basically wants to break away it has it's eyes on taiwan and it has an uneasy relationship with vietnam. china itself is risking war with several nations in asia so there house is not as in order as you think it is

ask any average person in china india or south africa which nation they rather live in??? AMERICA IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH because no other nation is in the position to do the things we can do.

what ? shots are iran calling??? they are not doing a ? thing of serious importance in iraq they offered to help with iraq if we let them continue their nuclear program. if they do start helping great but they still cannot be trusted.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    China has AliBaba, a corporation that made major moves on the stock market last month. Billion dollar corporation if I'm not mistaken, but I'll admit a lot of China's growth is dependent on America's. But don't forget OTHER nations are developing too, like India and parts of Africa, and China is doing a lot of trade and building there (not all of it good but African govts see the advantages of Chinese investment). China doesn't have to be completely dependent on America like it used to be for global growth, and that's bad news for cocky Americans like you. Why else is China investing in the BRICS Bank? China is still mostly poor, this we know but it still isn't happy about American policies lately. They're making moves with Russia, India, Africa, and Iran for a reason, the world's largest economy making moves with Russia and Middle East power Iran means America isn't calling shots like it used to. Notice America is LETTING Iran call shots around Iraq, that would have been unthinkable 3 years ago.

America isn't finished of course, but constant war spending and attention away from American domestic concerns are bringing America to its knees financially and reputation wise. A lot of America's growth is dependent on China as well, if it wasn't for cheap Chinese products, I would hate to imagine how expensive life would be for Americans today. So America can learn from China when it comes to reckless spending and horrible alliances, and learn to get along with the world and not try to push things regions will NOT accept. America has to be in tune with the world more, not constantly making enemies with whole regions. Making enemies with whole regions is expensive and IMPOSSIBLE to maintain.

Regarding Israel, it was the belligerent country in the region because it expelled people from their own homes in Palestinian territories. Of course people in the region would eventually fight back. The future is more important, that I agree on but that means Israel has to allow many of those refugees back from lands it kicked people out of.

foh with the bolded I don't know if you have trouble reading of is you are willfully ignorant the american economy despite what the average person thinks is on the upswing. china is no place near to having the economy america has they are just big but our economy is better than theirs in several ways. the problem with any attempted the brics development bank/currency will one of unity. it won't be controlled by one nation so political problems and tugs of war will be created but like with the euro except worse. The dollar however in controlled by one government.

you listed one major company from china, i am not impressed. Their economy and society creates nothing and innovates little in comparison with ours. The brics are decades away from challenging the dollar and there being more economic challengers in the world helps all people but really no nation on earth can come close to the cultural and economic influence america has. The united states of america will protect it's allies period and that includes israel. China gives no ? about any other nation and when ? goes bad no one cries to them for help no one looks to them from a ? thing china is allied with ? north korea, it's claiming islands that belong to japan it has tension with the Philippines, hong kong basically wants to break away it has it's eyes on taiwan and it has an uneasy relationship with vietnam. china itself is risking war with several nations in asia so there house is not as in order as you think it is

ask any average person in china india or south africa which nation they rather live in??? AMERICA IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER NATION ON EARTH because no other nation is in the position to do the things we can do.

what ? shots are iran calling??? they are not doing a ? thing of serious importance in iraq they offered to help with iraq if we let them continue their nuclear program. if they do start helping great but they still cannot be trusted.

Of course America has better standard of living compared to China but when I say America's constant spending is bringing America to its knees, I mean long term. 17 trillion in debt is a lot and some say it's more then that, and inflation is getting high, this is undeniable. Water bills are getting higher along with health insurance, rent, mortgage and food. You live in NY, do you read the newspapers??? People say these things all the time, and the problem nationwide is not as bad financially but bad enough. Jobs are being created in America obviously but inflation is making those job gains seem kind of small to many in America.

And hopefully you're right about the BRICS Bank, but I won't completely dismiss what the other economist said just yet.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    For every link you show me saying America's debt is not as bad as we think, there are a lot more that say it is. Look at Detroit, look at Cleveland, even Chicago. Big debt in those states is handicapping the state and the feds aren't bailing out the states as much as they are wasting money overseas.
    let's be honest: SHOULD the feds bail these cities out? would it actually address the issues they're having?

I feel the feds can give some kind of bailout to some of the cities that need help in the form of affordable housing. Americans complain about the rent and mortgage rates more and more according to data I've seen, so making more affordable housing could be a start. It would create a lot of short term jobs and solve some problems of inequality.

Obviously, the communities have to work on responsible governance and education on their own, money won't solve that problem.
  • zombie
    Options

Of course America has better standard of living compared to China but when I say America's constant spending is bringing America to its knees, I mean long term. 17 trillion in debt is a lot and some say it's more then that, and inflation is getting high, this is undeniable. Water bills are getting higher along with health insurance, rent, mortgage and food. You live in NY, do you read the newspapers??? People say these things all the time, and the problem nationwide is not as bad financially but bad enough. Jobs are being created in America obviously but inflation is making those job gains seem kind of small to many in America.

And hopefully you're right about the BRICS Bank, but I won't completely dismiss what the other economist said just yet.

But the bolded is not a statement of fact. i told you and showed you already that this debt that you are so scared of is not going to affect america that much because most of it can be written off and dealt with at a later date because it's held by the government. Inflation is not always a bad thing there being a weaker dollar is actually sometimes a good thing because it means people from other nations can but our goods cheaper.

utility bills being high depends of the the place you live in nyc everything is going to cost more because of taxes in texas things are much cheaper. most people cannot think or see beyond there own problems so that's why so much ignorance about the american economy goes on living in the minds of the average person and politically motivated economist and politicans make it worse.

i doubt the brics will pose any serious long term threat to the dollar because just like the euro it has too many hands having a say so.
  • janklow
    Options
    I feel the feds can give some kind of bailout to some of the cities that need help in the form of affordable housing. Americans complain about the rent and mortgage rates more and more according to data I've seen, so making more affordable housing could be a start. It would create a lot of short term jobs and solve some problems of inequality.

Obviously, the communities have to work on responsible governance and education on their own, money won't solve that problem.
    i'm not saying the feds can do NOTHING... but obviously the second part of what you've written there is the point: does a bailout actually resolve anything if you're just pumping money into a ? system?

i suppose if the contention is that the federal government is going to waste it one way or another, well...

• kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

i'm not saying the feds can do NOTHING... but obviously the second part of what you've written there is the point: does a bailout actually resolve anything if you're just pumping money into a ? system?

i suppose if the contention is that the federal government is going to waste it one way or another, well...

Ok maybe the system is kind of ? already but what's the alternative? If people nationwide, especially seniors, don't get more access to affordable housing, newspapers say a wave of homeless people will arrive and homelessness to rise. In NY, the Daily News said that New York is seeing homeless populations on levels of the Great Depression, BUT HIGHER. So if there isn't some kind of bailout for these kind of people, then things will get worse and social disorder will become a problem. In some places it already is a problem

If there's an alternative though everybody is willing to listen. If there isn't one, then people will just have to accept more and more social disorder.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Israel is stealing Palestinian land again.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/israel-advances-building-plans-for-east-jerusalem-despite-outcry/

JERUSALEM - The Israeli government is advancing construction plans to build about 1,000 housing units in parts of Jerusalem that Palestinians demand for their future state, a government official said Monday, amid heightened tensions in the holy city.

Israel's prime minister said he will continue to build in all parts of Jerusalem, despite international criticism.

Benjamin Netanyahu told parliament Monday that "the French build in Paris, the English build in London and the Israelis build in Jerusalem." The government is currently advancing construction plans to build about 1,000 housing units in east Jerusalem.

The Palestinians seek east Jerusalem - home to the city's most sensitive holy sites for Jews, Muslims and Christians - as their future capital and oppose any Israeli construction there. Palestinian youths have been clashing regularly with Israeli security forces in east Jerusalem for months.

The housing announcement could flare already soaring tensions in east Jerusalem, which has been the scene of violent unrest for months, including near-nightly clashes between police and Palestinian youths who have thrown rocks, firecrackers and sometimes fire bombs at passing vehicles and at Israelis living nearby.

--Israel's govt doesn't care about its neighbors AND its citizens. If they did, they wouldn't provoke people in the region so blatantly.
  • janklow
    Options
    Ok maybe the system is kind of ? already but what's the alternative? If people nationwide, especially seniors, don't get more access to affordable housing, newspapers say a wave of homeless people will arrive and homelessness to rise.
    asking these cities to get their houses in order?
    something tells me that if Detroit (just picking a random city here) has a homelessness problem, gets bailed out by the fed, and changes nothing... well, they're STILL going to have a homelessness problem.

• cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They make good music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeuA_G5yG4

Takbeeeeeer

Ya aba abdillah nahnu ummah Hizbullah
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Ok maybe the system is kind of ? already but what's the alternative? If people nationwide, especially seniors, don't get more access to affordable housing, newspapers say a wave of homeless people will arrive and homelessness to rise.
    asking these cities to get their houses in order?
    something tells me that if Detroit (just picking a random city here) has a homelessness problem, gets bailed out by the fed, and changes nothing... well, they're STILL going to have a homelessness problem.

Perhaps, but SOME of these vulnerable people have to be protected with more affordable housing. If more isn't done, then America won't be prepared for the coming tide of homeless that's gonna come along, especially when robots begin taking more and more jobs
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options
    They make good music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeuA_G5yG4

Takbeeeeeer

Ya aba abdillah nahnu ummah Hizbullah

That song is tight, Middle Eastern people make good music time to time. Some of those ISIS videos have catchy songs too
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Wish I could download the song, damn I love it lol
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

You can. Just type the link here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ link is: https://www.yoxtube.com/watch?v=AAeuA_G5yG4

I put an x instead of u so the video wouldn't auto embed.
  • zombie
    edited October 2014
    Options

why don't you just admit you hate america how the ? can you like a song of the enemy??? if i were president you would be in a dark room with a car battery tied to your nuts or shot for treason.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

You can. Just type the link here: http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ link is: https://www.yoxtube.com/watch?v=AAeuA_G5yG4

I put an x instead of u so the video wouldn't auto embed.

Props my dude I'm gonna download this very soon!
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

why don't you just admit you hate america how the ? can you like a song of the enemy??? if i were president you would be in a dark room with a car battery tied to your nuts or shot for treason.

? please why the hell should Hezbollah be considered an enemy of mine? I already said I consider them a resistance army, they are fighting the REAL terrorists, Israel and the IDF. You support apartheid so frankly, YOU are the one who is on the side of terrorism.

And I don't hate America, I hate evil American foreign policy that supports Israeli terrorism with money, weapons and planes that murder babies and families for their land. I have ZERO beef with Hezbollah, ? Israel.

• zombie
    Options

? please why the hell should Hezbollah be considered an enemy of mine? I already said I consider them a resistance army, they are fighting the REAL terrorists, Israel and the IDF. You support apartheid so frankly, YOU are the one who is on the side of terrorism.

And I don't hate America, I hate evil American foreign policy that supports Israeli terrorism with money, weapons and planes that murder babies and families for their land.

They are an enemy of the nation you are living in that makes them your enemy you think they would spare you??? just because you like that song and don't support israel, ? no they would ? you just the same. Not liking american foreign policy choices is one thing praising the songs of the enemy is the same as praising the enemy.

I support israel having a right to survive if that means they have to use apartheid then so be it
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

And I don't hate America, I hate evil American foreign policy that supports Israeli terrorism with money, weapons and planes that murder babies and families for their land.

They are an enemy of the nation you are living in that makes them your enemy you think they would spare you??? just because you like that song and don't support israel, ? no they would ? you just the same. Not liking american foreign policy choices is one thing praising the songs of the enemy is the same as praising the enemy.

I support israel having a right to survive if that means they have to use apartheid then so be it

Hezbollah is no enemy of mine, they hate the terrorist nation of Israel and the IDF. They get props for that alone from me (and from many around the world, check out the comments on the Youtube link to the song). If America considers Hezbollah "an enemy", then America without question supports Israeli terrorism and frankly, I don't give a flying ? what corrupt American politicians think of the group. America is a borderline terror nation on its own, so what American politicians think is IRRELEVANT to me.

The song is catchy and I'll continue to ? with it. I'm playing it right now in fact.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Even Obama officials are talking ? about Israel lately. Obama officials called Benjamin Netanyahu "Aspergy" and a coward for refusing to move the peace process forward.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/10/the-crisis-in-us-israel-relations-is-officially-here/382031/

The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here

The Obama administration's anger is "red-hot" over Israel's settlement policies, and the Netanyahu government openly expresses contempt for Obama's understanding of the Middle East. Profound changes in the relationship may be coming.

Jeffrey Goldberg Oct 28 2014, 2:52 PM ET

Over the years, Obama administration officials have described Netanyahu to me as recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and “Aspergery.” (These are verbatim descriptions; I keep a running list.)

Just yesterday, Netanyahu criticized those who condemn Israeli expansion plans in East Jerusalem as “disconnected from reality.” This statement was clearly directed at the State Department, whose spokeswoman, Jen Psaki, had earlier said that, “if Israel wants to live in a peaceful society, they need to take steps that will reduce tensions. Moving forward with this sort of action would be incompatible with the pursuit of peace.”

It is the Netanyahu government that appears to be disconnected from reality. Jerusalem is on the verge of exploding into a third Palestinian uprising.

What does all this unhappiness mean for the near future? For one thing, it means that Netanyahu—who has preemptively “written off” the Obama administration—will almost certainly have a harder time than usual making his case against a potentially weak Iran nuclear deal, once he realizes that writing off the administration was an unwise thing to do.
  • zombie
    Options

Hezbollah is no enemy of mine, they hate the terrorist nation of Israel and the IDF. They get props for that alone from me (and from many around the world, check out the comments on the Youtube link to the song). If America considers Hezbollah "an enemy", then America without question supports Israeli terrorism and frankly, I don't give a flying ? what corrupt American politicians think of the group. America is a borderline terror nation on its own, so what American politicians think is IRRELEVANT to me.

The song is catchy and I'll continue to ? with it. I'm playing it right now in fact.

I don't care about popularity, you are on the side of the enemy which anyone who pays attention to your posts in this thread and all over this forum can clearly see. Your anti-americanism is evident i would just like you to admit it that's all.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I don't care about popularity, you are on the side of the enemy which anyone who pays attention to your posts in this thread and all over this forum can clearly see. Your anti-americanism is evident i would just like you to admit it that's all.

I'm not anti-American and I think the avg American is good (from my experience). It's the foreign policy of America I dislike and it causes a lot of problems around the world lately. Too much butting into other countries (see Confessions of An Economic Hitman) and destabilizing of regions. And your version of "enemy" is not my version of enemy.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hezbollah ain't the enemy. It's army send by ?
  • zombie
    Options

The ? of the koran is the devil
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The ? of the koran is the devil

Proof?