What do you think about Hezbollah?

Options
124»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Perhaps, but SOME of these vulnerable people have to be protected with more affordable housing.
    the debate is how you make that sustainable
    ? please why the hell should Hezbollah be considered an enemy of mine? I already said I consider them a resistance army, they are fighting the REAL terrorists, Israel and the IDF.
    not in Syria they're not

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Perhaps, but SOME of these vulnerable people have to be protected with more affordable housing.
    the debate is how you make that sustainable
    ? please why the hell should Hezbollah be considered an enemy of mine? I already said I consider them a resistance army, they are fighting the REAL terrorists, Israel and the IDF.
    not in Syria they're not

Who should Hezbollah in Syria fight then? Assad? Assad isn't perfect but at least he isn't making women and children slaves like some other Sunni groups are.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Hezbollah ain't the enemy. It's army send by ?

The ? of the koran is the devil

Proof?

I meant a devil BUT IT would not surprise me if allah really was the greatest fallen angel in disguise.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Proof?

I meant a devil BUT IT would not surprise me if allah really was the greatest fallen angel in disguise.

What's the main difference btw the Muslim ? and the Christian one? I see very little difference overall.
  • zombie
    Options

Proof?

What's the main difference btw the Muslim ? and the Christian one? I see very little difference overall.

are your sure you want me to answer this question??? any good answer will take you an a journey deep deep deep into both religions, i can write a whole book about the differences between the christian ? and allah and the vast differences between christian doctrine and muslims doctrine.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Proof?

are your sure you want me to answer this question??? any good answer will take you an a journey deep deep deep into both religions, i can write a whole book about the differences between the christian ? and allah and the vast differences between christian doctrine and muslims doctrine.

What's the main difference in general
  • zombie
    Options

Proof?

The character/personality of allah and yahweh are different even if they give similar orders to their followers the reasoning behind it is different.
  • janklow
    Options
    Who should Hezbollah in Syria fight then? Assad? Assad isn't perfect but at least he isn't making women and children slaves like some other Sunni groups are.
    perhaps, if they're just a "resistance group," they shouldn't be fighting ANYONE in Syria.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    perhaps, if they're just a "resistance group," they shouldn't be fighting ANYONE in Syria.

Hezbollah is RESISTING Al-Qaeda supporters and ISIS in Syria. I don't care much about beef btw Sunnis and Shias but Hezbollah is protecting their people in Syria, I see nothing wrong with this. Assad is protecting the rights of minorities and others in his country, and Hezbollah is helping protect these people. I find it honorable to be honest.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Proof?

The character/personality of allah and yahweh are different even if they give similar orders to their followers the reasoning behind it is different.

LOL....you Christians and Muslims are more similar in ways you will never know. I LOVE seeing Christians show hatred towards Muslims, as you do, it confirms my belief that religion does nothing to bring people together.
  • zombie
    Options

Proof?

LOL....you Christians and Muslims are more similar in ways you will never know. I LOVE seeing Christians show hatred towards Muslims, as you do, it confirms my belief that religion does nothing to bring people together.

muslims and christians are both humans so we have the same flaws but a comparison of the two religions based on their respective texts reveals that christians and muslims do not worship the same ? , we share a similar story but allah is vastly different.
  • kingblaze84
    edited October 2014
    Options

Proof?

muslims and christians are both humans so we have the same flaws but a comparison of the two religions based on their respective texts reveals that christians and muslims do not worship the same ? , we share a similar story but allah is vastly different.

Well hopefully you Christians and Muslims can stop killing each other all the time one day. Maybe Jesus and Allah can hold hands one day, smoke a blunt, and kiss and make up. Cuz you guys make secularism look better and better all the time.
  • zombie
    Options

Proof?

Well hopefully you Christians and Muslims can stop killing each other all the time one day. Maybe Jesus and Allah can hold hands one day, smoke a blunt, and kiss and make up. Cuz you guys make secularism look better and better all the time.

This is never going to happen the end times prophecy of both religion says that their will be war between the two groups. and you need to understand that islam wants to rule the world there is no peace long term they will grind secularism down because religions last longer than governments.
  • janklow
    Options
    Hezbollah is RESISTING Al-Qaeda supporters and ISIS in Syria. I don't care much about beef btw Sunnis and Shias but Hezbollah is protecting their people in Syria, I see nothing wrong with this. Assad is protecting the rights of minorities and others in his country, and Hezbollah is helping protect these people.
    ...so if the US sends military forces to, let's say, Iraq for the purpose of RESISTING al-Qaeda supporters and ISIS, you're supporting that?

incidentally, let's take a look at how the term "resistance group" would be commonly defined:
    A resistance movement is an organized effort by some portion of the civil population of a country to resist the legally established government or an occupying power and to disrupt civil order and stability.
    it's very likely that calling Hezbollah merely a "resistance group" in 2014 is a bit false.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Hezbollah is RESISTING Al-Qaeda supporters and ISIS in Syria. I don't care much about beef btw Sunnis and Shias but Hezbollah is protecting their people in Syria, I see nothing wrong with this. Assad is protecting the rights of minorities and others in his country, and Hezbollah is helping protect these people.
    ...so if the US sends military forces to, let's say, Iraq for the purpose of RESISTING al-Qaeda supporters and ISIS, you're supporting that?

incidentally, let's take a look at how the term "resistance group" would be commonly defined:
    A resistance movement is an organized effort by some portion of the civil population of a country to resist the legally established government or an occupying power and to disrupt civil order and stability.
    it's very likely that calling Hezbollah merely a "resistance group" in 2014 is a bit false.

I've already said why I don't think America sending troops to Iraq or it even getting involved there is a good idea. America getting in there only boosts up recruitment for ISIS and Al-Qaeda, America is too hated in the region to make things better.

As far as Hezbollah being a resistance group, it's fair to call them more then that, standing army is a fair explanation of them.
  • janklow
    Options
    I've already said why I don't think America sending troops to Iraq or it even getting involved there is a good idea. America getting in there only boosts up recruitment for ISIS and Al-Qaeda, America is too hated in the region to make things better.
    if you think the US shouldn't be there for specific reasons, fair enough. but i think we both know you've made the "US shouldn't meddle in other countries' business" argument before, so...
    As far as Hezbollah being a resistance group, it's fair to call them more then that, standing army is a fair explanation of them.
    well, that is my point. i personally wouldn't call Hezbollah circa 2014 a "resistance group"
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    if you think the US shouldn't be there for specific reasons, fair enough. but i think we both know you've made the "US shouldn't meddle in other countries' business" argument before, so...
    well, that is my point. i personally wouldn't call Hezbollah circa 2014 a "resistance group"

OKAY we can agree on this
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make good music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeuA_G5yG4

Takbeeeeeer

Ya aba abdillah nahnu ummah Hizbullah

That song is tight, Middle Eastern people make good music time to time. Some of those ISIS videos have catchy songs too

Islamic state got a few good ones also, but for obvious reasons i am not gonna bump their songs in public lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swicUF3LS0w
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    They make good music:

Takbeeeeeer

That song is tight, Middle Eastern people make good music time to time. Some of those ISIS videos have catchy songs too

Islamic state got a few good ones also, but for obvious reasons i am not gonna bump their songs in public lol

Yeah this song is actually kind of good and I DEFINITELY wouldn't play this in public lol. I got a few Muslim neighbors and I don't want any cops knocking down my door and ? . I'll play this as a guilty pleasure.
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They make good music:

Takbeeeeeer

Yeah this song is actually kind of good and I DEFINITELY wouldn't play this in public lol. I got a few Muslim neighbors and I don't want any cops knocking down my door and ? . I'll play this as a guilty pleasure.

Now that's a true guilty pleasure lol
  • janklow
    Options

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

• kingblaze84
    Options

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN

Things happen man