Why is selling P@ssy morally and ethically wrong?

Comments

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    You don't need money to attain power. The most powerful people in the world are not the richest. You only need the influence over the money. I stand on that. Use IC logic to disprove it. Have fun. I'm up thru for the night.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 2,089
    edited October 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    But you put Putin's name like he's some broke ? ....Vladimir is worth as much if not more than Buffet ma g

im jus waitin for this ? to drop some more political names so i can tell him what "influences" these powerful people..

but i think he sees the trap laid out before him.. so now he's "tired" and wants me to prove his claim for him. lol

aye my ? @_Lefty‌ u cant tell me its a purple elephant and i ask u where and u tell me to go look for it..

i stand by everything i say and can back it..

if u cant.. well.. then u tryin to sell me ? callin it.. "gold" lol
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    You don't need money to attain power. The most powerful people in the world are not the richest. You only need the influence over the money. I stand on that. Use IC logic to disprove it. Have fun. I'm up thru for the night.

I disagree with this statement, pulling a graveyard shift so come back when you wake up
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Boss haven't dropped knowledge like this in a min...he must be bored or being chauffeured someplace

lol @ this ? dropping knowledge. .. smh... dude you have no idea...

i hurt ur feelins huh? lol

bruh... idgaf about what you talkin bout... hey you dropping " knowledge" to these lil dudes... have fun... me I have a different knowledge of that situation. .. every person I kno who bout that prostitution life has issues. . and rather y'all kno it or not tryna glorify sayin that "hey they makin money" ? ... makes you seem real simple minded.. and looking at the small picture. .

Lol @ Lil dudes. ..manneee foh. Don't give ? about what you know in your circle. Clearly it's small and not opened to a higher world vision. Shid bUT do you
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Long and short answer: Women would economically rule the word.

Seriously, it's a built in product that quite literally has INFINITE growth potential as a market. If there were no men to paint it as morally and ethically wrong, women could openly pray on men instead of the other way around. Imagine that: females no ? off ? conversation, dumb-ass dates, and/or drinks.

"Yeah, you can ? . $250. Now."

Men would be broke except for the homos. A slave labor force working to pay for ? .

@knights

That already exists...its called "the economy"

Instead of the pimps getting paid from johns, the corporations getting paid from johns. Still at the end of the day the same product is being bought.

This ? going over a lot of folk heads....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? from Korea who inherited a whole ? army on his 30`s

? that's power
  • Dupac
    ? 31 and got a nation ready to beef with whoever.....
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Long and short answer: Women would economically rule the word.

Seriously, it's a built in product that quite literally has INFINITE growth potential as a market. If there were no men to paint it as morally and ethically wrong, women could openly pray on men instead of the other way around. Imagine that: females no ? off ? conversation, dumb-ass dates, and/or drinks.

"Yeah, you can ? . $250. Now."

Men would be broke except for the homos. A slave labor force working to pay for ? .

@knights

That already exists...its called "the economy"

Instead of the pimps getting paid from johns, the corporations getting paid from johns. Still at the end of the day the same product is being bought.

This ? going over a lot of folk heads....

"I found a condom on the ground that Johns would ? into and thought what constitutes a prostitute is the pursuit of profit then they drop it

The home in the suit pat her on the butt then rock it, it seems I was seeing the same scene adopted, prevalent in different things, with the witnesses indifferent to stop it."
  • CapitalB
    DWO wrote: »
    That ? from Korea who inherited a whole ? army on his 30`s

? that's power

he was born into power..
    retrace his roots.. sure u go find a ? in there somewhere. hahaha
  • Dupac
    That ? sick though.

No man that young should have a army.

He gonna be on some Genghis Khan, Napoleon, ? ? real soon
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prostitution alive. You just can't go out there on the block being a creep about it...(not that there is anything wrong with being a creep #CREEPSET)

I know yall have known fellas, or chicks with "friends" who seem to be hanging around randomly...

That old dude that bought that new furniture set for your auntie?

Your sister and all her kids all of a sudden got cell phones, and her credit score jumped up 100 points?

That dude that was coming through in the clutch with the KFC when yall was in the house starving cuz moms was struggling?

Everything has a price, you just gotta throw out a line the "fish" will bite.

Just don't call em a "fish" to their face....

In France its well known that some some nice female students are window shopping in the fancy streets of Paris waiting for somebody rich to propose them something for that Louboutin or LV purse... or some money to finish the month.

And what her parents say when they see her with that 1500 euros bag : ? !!!!

That aint simpin no that aint brothers and sisters.
  • CapitalB
    Prostitution alive. You just can't go out there on the block being a creep about it...(not that there is anything wrong with being a creep #CREEPSET)

I know yall have known fellas, or chicks with "friends" who seem to be hanging around randomly...

Your sister and all her kids all of a sudden got cell phones, and her credit score jumped up 100 points?

That dude that was coming through in the clutch with the KFC when yall was in the house starving cuz moms was struggling?

In France its well known that some some nice female students are window shopping in the fancy streets of Paris waiting for somebody rich to propose them something for that Louboutin or LV purse... or some money to finish the month.

sounds like Rodeo Dr. out here. lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY

sounds like Rodeo Dr. out here. lol

Lol yeah

These girls watch the Mileys and Beyonce vids full of Fendi and Versace.

Then they go to the shop and see that it cost 3 month of their parents' salaries. BUT THEY WANT TO BE IN.
    Same for the Apple stuff.
    So the only solution is to GO GET IT.

Thats why i always buy the clothes and train tickets for my sisters. I know how its going down...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014

At first I was thinking ? u fulla ? , lol....but then I thought about it for a sec....

I guess since the federal reserve bank actually prints this fiat currency US dollar that's based on nothing (which they do, although it causes inflation), there could be a point to be made there....

I mean, it's basically worthless to them but made to be worth something to us....so they got the control pulling strings on the world even if they could print you more dollars...

You can't buy them off...since they print the money. You can't buy them with their dollars.

It's more of an exception than the rule, but either way.......? this ? I'm logging off....

mindblown.jpg
  • CapitalB

At first I was thinking ? u fulla ? , lol....but then I thought about it for a sec....

I guess since the federal reserve bank actually prints this fiat currency US dollar that's based on nothing (which they do, although it causes inflation), there could be a point to be made there....

I mean, it's basically worthless to them but made to be worth something to us....so they got the control pulling strings on the world even if they could print you more dollars...

You can't buy them off...since they print the money. You can't buy them with their dollars.

It's more of an exception than the rule, but either way.......? this ? I'm logging off....

mindblown.jpg

but the US does not own the Federal Reserve..
    and thats an entity in itself... not a person..

stop tryin to answer for this ? trying sell me ? sayin its gold..
    i wanna list of these powerful PEOPLE he talking about..
    3 will suffice..
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? sick though.

The United States will hop in there and shut that ? down before he gets that much power.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasta. wrote: »
    But you put Putin's name like he's some broke ? ....Vladimir is worth as much if not more than Buffet ma g

Its not as publicly disclosed but quiet as kept Putin has a net worth of about 70 billion dollars.

Of course this tank head ? would try to make an argument THAT'S "chump change"

lol
  • Dupac
    Crude_ wrote: »
    That ? sick though.

The United States will hop in there and shut that ? down before he gets that much power.

not unless he moves against america, if he just start ? with everything in his area, thy'll get on some diplomatic ? ..... look at isis...they done cut american heads off on tv, and they just wanna teach people how to deal with them rather than obliterate them themselves
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? sick though.

Alexander the great was 21 when he conquered Greece if I'm not mistaken

He might positively advance their military interests despite his age if he plays it right
  • Crude_
    Crude_ wrote: »
    That ? sick though.

not unless he moves against america, if he just start ? with everything in his area, thy'll get on some diplomatic ? ..... look at isis...they done cut american heads off on tv, and they just wanna teach people how to deal with them rather than obliterate them themselves

I'm not trying to derail this awesome thread but the United States not getting involved with ISIS is more about President Obama not trying to deploy more troops and further move toward slowly moving the US armed forces out of the middle east.

He made that a priority along with the affordable care act and he's trying see it through.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? got you boys ready to pop ya ?

I can only imagine what he does to a weak minded woman in fantasy land
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    @BOSSExcellence‌ is our LORD BAILISH

He holds theses kings with the unbeatable weapon : nookie.

A crown on your head doesnt mean you have power.
  • Crude_
    ? happens wrote: »
    This ? got you boys ready to pop ya ?

I can only imagine what he does to a weak minded woman in fantasy land

^^^ Lots of truth to this post.

I respect the way he handles his business and has found him a lane and plays it well, but he's selling a lot of ? with careful word play and well articulated rhetoric.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss haven't dropped knowledge like this in a min...he must be bored or being chauffeured someplace

lol @ this ? dropping knowledge. .. smh... dude you have no idea...

i hurt ur feelins huh? lol

bruh... idgaf about what you talkin bout... hey you dropping " knowledge" to these lil dudes... have fun... me I have a different knowledge of that situation. .. every person I kno who bout that prostitution life has issues. . and rather y'all kno it or not tryna glorify sayin that "hey they makin money" ? ... makes you seem real simple minded.. and looking at the small picture. .

Lol @ Lil dudes. ..manneee foh. Don't give ? about what you know in your circle. Clearly it's small and not opened to a higher world vision. Shid bUT do you

success in that field is way smaller.... bruh... you prolly have a better chance of being a "one hit wonder" on the billboard charts then having successful longevity as a prostitute. .