Why is selling P@ssy morally and ethically wrong?

Comments

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn.. so a topic was raised..
    a question was posed and on one side we got ? talkin wit they feelings.. and on the other a few ? combatin it wit logic and for those that cosign now they weak and ready to pop it for a ? ??? please... more feelings. lol

nah.. some people jus have open minds and are open to other people's opinion and point of view..

we understand yall ? is closed minded and blindly accept the indoctrinated ? spoon fed to since inception..

i always find it funny how yall ? try and paint everything black and white and no matter the topic if someone comes in and "blow holes through u weak ? theories" we really see who wears panties.. we see who gets all in they feelings...

or come wit some sideways extreme ? to try and argue ur point.. "well.. uhh... what if ur daughter becomes a hoe??" lol FOH wit that. lol

but on some real ? u know why im so good at dealin wit yall ? ??
    cause yall think and debate like ? .. yall feel strong about a topic get in yall feelings if someone speaks the contrary and loose it. hahaha

no logic is involved wit u cats..
    so now that iv told yall where u fall short..

fix it!
    do better from here on. lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a question was posed and on one side we got ? talkin wit they feelings.. and on the other a few ? combatin it wit logic and for those that cosign now they weak and ready to pop it for a ? ??? please... more feelings. lol

nah.. some people jus have open minds and are open to other people's opinion and point of view..

we understand yall ? is closed minded and blindly accept the indoctrinated ? spoon fed to since inception..

i always find it funny how yall ? try and paint everything black and white and no matter the topic if someone comes in and "blow holes through u weak ? theories" we really see who wears panties.. we see who gets all in they feelings...

or come wit some sideways extreme ? to try and argue ur point.. "well.. uhh... what if ur daughter becomes a hoe??" lol FOH wit that. lol

cause yall think and debate like ? .. yall feel strong about a topic get in yall feelings if someone speaks the contrary and loose it. hahaha

fix it!

boy you stupid... smh... the other side of this debate is using more logic then you... you are putting money as a top priority 4 one....

2 you know nothing positive can come from prostitution anyway... how many risks can you take in? everything from std's to death is associated to prostitution. . the money is not that good. . and they money comes and goes quickly...

Internet pimpin is all cool on a forum but if it was that easy and good I'm sure the "intellectual" argument you giving would work on people other then "birds"..
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? happens wrote: »
    This ? got you boys ready to pop ya ?

I can only imagine what he does to a weak minded woman in fantasy land

Couple people in here see the game and most don't which is understandable because that's how the game keeps going. If everybody could play it would be saturated and no more fun
  • God_Yunn

fix it!

boy you stupid... smh... the other side of this debate is using more logic then you... you are putting money as a top priority 4 one....

2 you know nothing positive can come from prostitution anyway... how many risks can you take in? everything from std's to death is associated to prostitution. . the money is not that good. . and they money comes and goes quickly...

Internet pimpin is all cool on a forum but if it was that easy and good I'm sure the "intellectual" argument you giving would work on people other then "birds"..

You must be referring to those back page hoes who strung on that dope and ? my boy,

Come on the other side you'll see ? with new ? pushing a black S550 with money for days my G.

But you only focus on the ones with NO game and stay broke lollll, and you feel like that's all its good for. Forms of prostitution is what has made America bruh, this ain't no fantasy land, it's just a land that ain't on your radar so you don't believe in such.

If nothing positive came from prostitution this country wouldn't be where it's at. But you got a conscious aND raised to believe the world is one way but I can't blame you,

You came from nothing so whoever taught you didn't know ? either but you believed it and you have closed your mind off from learning anything new. Your teach ability index is low my brotha that's for the "birds"

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

fix it!

Not at tall you know where a g stands but I've been meaning to ask.

You describe your mother's physical features often.

What type of relationship do you have with her? Is it a healthy and normal relationship as a son and mother should have?

You make her sound so beautiful and lovely

Lightskin green eyes wit dat ass awe man i know dat ? prolly taste like honey melon and suga wata

What im really tryin to ask is.

You thank she would let a g ? for a chewed starburst and half eaten onion ring?
  • CapitalB
    me and moms are more like big sister lil brother... we have a VERY healthy relationship myG..

and doubt ud have a chance wit her..
    shr eats ? ? for brunch. lol
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YunnSanco wrote: »

fix it!

You must be referring to those back page hoes who strung on that dope and ? my boy,

Come on the other side you'll see ? with new ? pushing a black S550 with money for days my G.

But you only focus on the ones with NO game and stay broke lollll, and you feel like that's all its good for. Forms of prostitution is what has made America bruh, this ain't no fantasy land, it's just a land that ain't on your radar so you don't believe in such.

If nothing positive came from prostitution this country wouldn't be where it's at. But you got a conscious aND raised to believe the world is one way but I can't blame you,

You came from nothing so whoever taught you didn't know ? either but you believed it and you have closed your mind off from learning anything new. Your teach ability index is low my brotha that's for the "birds"

gwaf ? really rewriting history is this thread now? smh..
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me and moms are more like big sister lil brother... we have a VERY healthy relationship myG..

and doubt ud have a chance wit her..
    shr eats ? ? for brunch. lol

Oh im a ? ? ?

I'll accept your apology you only get one g.

But put a g dine tho you know she need a young night To knocka socks off ima
    Be in the area in November
  • CapitalB
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see the game and respect it honestly if I thought I could get away with it and there was a big market for it here I'd be tempted to try it myself.

I recognize it for what it is though which is a game.

You meet these women who are looking for a means to an end or don't want be slaving working minimum wage jobs and show them how to make money using their body and mind.

Most of which are probably young and impressed by material ? not to mention a smooth talking well articulating brother that's persuasive.

I'm quite sure you also teach them the power of persuasion and how to be cunning by doing less and getting more.

I also make the assumption that your services come at price.

Truth be told everyone gets pimped in some, shape, form, or fashion even you, but I know game when I see it and if all you say is true that's exactly what you're doing selling these ? a dream in a lifestyle that isn't sustainable.

When you retire and are somewhere on a beach sipping pina coladas some of your former employees will be somewhere with feelings and regret.

That's not your problem they're grown women I know but that's will be reality for some not that I care but I'm calling it for what is.

I don't see anything wrong with what you do personally, some would argue the ethics of it but I don't have issue with you using gullible women to build your empire.

@BOSSExcellence‌
  • God_Yunn
    So females that are taught they have to go to college to make something of they self and they believe that ? , that's not considered gullible?

People fail at every profession so yall saying because some ? fall to the way side and have feelings and regret that is what makes it morally wrong loolll?

So becoming an actress is morally wrong!? A politician? Isn't it drugs and sex involved in those world's my G.People with feelings and regret can be found any where ya feel me?
  • CapitalB
    Crude_ wrote: »
    I see the game and respect it honestly if I thought I could get away with it and there was a big market for it here I'd be tempted to try it myself.

I recognize it for what it is though which is a game.

You meet these women who are looking for a means to an end or don't want be slaving working minimum wage jobs and show them how to make money using their body and mind.

Most of which are probably young and impressed by material ? not to mention a smooth talking well articulating brother that's persuasive.

I'm quite sure you also teach them the power of persuasion and how to be cunning by doing less and getting more.

I also make the assumption that your services come at price.

Truth be told everyone gets pimped in some, shape, form, or fashion even you, but I know game when I see it and if all you say is true that's exactly what you're doing selling these ? a dream in a lifestyle that isn't sustainable.

When you retire and are somewhere on a beach sipping pina coladas some of your former employees will be somewhere with feelings and regret.

That's not your problem they're grown women I know but that's will be reality for some not that I care but I'm calling it for what is.

I don't see anything wrong with what you do personally, some would argue the ethics of it but I don't have issue with you using gullible women to build your empire.

@BOSSExcellence‌

whats has a 100% success rate?? how many kids are sold a dream about bein football star vs those who actually make let alone the roster??

the possibility of losing shouldnt prevent u from playin.... jus like the chance of u gettin caught from a slave master shouldnt keep a ? from runnin..
    what we have here is ? afraid to play.. afraid to run tryin to ridicule those that do and those sympathetic to the cause..

and then ? like damobb. lol

yeh ? aint go make it..
    but if thats the case they probably did somethin wrong.. life in general is a game.. whichever u choose to play comes wit its own rules and regulations.. u go outside the lines u get penalized.. u dont come wit a gameplan.. u lose.. but u played..

better that then sittin in the stands my ? ..
  • CapitalB
    So females that are taught they have to go to college to make something of they self and they believe that ? , that's not considered gullible?

People fail at every profession so yall saying because some ? fall to the way side and have feelings and regret that is what makes it morally wrong loolll?

So becoming an actress is morally wrong!? A politician? Isn't it drugs and sex involved in those world's my G.People with feelings and regret can be found any where ya feel me?

damn my ? ..
    we on the same page like a muthafucka. lol
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Would you support your daughter selling her ? ?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No way this thread should have gone 12 pages. People make money from selling their bodies in different forms and fashions - both men and women.

Selling ? is no different.
  • CapitalB
    LPast wrote: »

here we go wit this ? again. hahaha
  • CapitalB
    mryounggun wrote: »
    No way this thread should have gone 12 pages. People make money from selling their bodies in different forms and fashions - both men and women.

Selling ? is no different.

this is what happens when feelings get involved.
  • God_Yunn

Won't be a reason for her to. She gonna be raised in a household where she will be running ? out the gate not having to start from the ground like I did
  • LPast
    So the consensus for those that think it is ethically OK for women to sell their body, is that ok as long as it's not a loved one?

OK.
  • LPast

Won't be a reason for her to. She gonna be raised in a household where she will be running ? out the gate not having to start from the ground like I did

You didn't answer the question. You can raise your child perfectly and sometimes they just don't pan out the way you plan...

... In that possibility... Would you be supportive?
  • CapitalB
    So the consensus for those that think it is ethically OK for women to sell their body, is that ok as long as it's not a loved one?

OK.

didnt i already answer ur ? question pages ago?? so where are u gettin tbis "consensus" from??
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For once @yunnsanco makin sense, you go gurl!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK.

You're smarter than that, B. You act like the only reason a man could have for not wanting his daughter to pursue a certain career is because he thinks is morally questionable. There are mad other reason, my G.

I wouldn't want my daughter to join the military, but not because I find it morally questionable.
    I wouldn't want my daughter to be a firefighter, but not because it's morally questionable.
    ETC
    ETC
    ETC
  • LPast
    mryounggun wrote: »

OK.

You're smarter than that, B. You act like the only reason a man could have for not wanting his daughter to pursue a certain career is because he thinks is morally questionable. There are mad other reason, my G.

I wouldn't want my daughter to join the military, but not because I find it morally questionable.
    I wouldn't want my daughter to be a firefighter, but not because it's morally questionable.
    ETC
    ETC
    ETC

So tell me why you would be against your daughter joining this profession?
  • God_Yunn
    edited October 2014

OK.

I didn't say that and you know I didn't you just want to prove a point that hasn't even been proven lol

But that's what you want to know then alrught. If my daughter end up selling ? to make ends meet. then I didn't put my family IN the right position , so that's on me. If my daughter fails at being an actress that's on me, cause she probably had to suck some ? to get an audition, if she had to do that, then I didn't do my job. I set her up to fail. Ya feel me? Or I need to keep leading you to the well?

But then we can look at it another way...would I rather your daughter selling ? before mine is? Yeah ? lol

That's like asking me if my son got killed in the middle of a town war and I'm going to the other side to ? and someone ask me "aye how can you go lookin to hurt another person's child , knowing the pain it brings?" I'll just say "cause the child ain't mine" Thats the world you live in, too many morals and worried about ethics is the living for a poor person. I'm trying to shake that now lol. I know better now I'm on my way of doing better