Rick Ross Tweets Photos Of Meek Mill In Jail

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
246831i.png
2125sfn.png

Rick Ross took to Twitter today with an update on Meek Mill. Sharing Meek’s first photo since his jail sentence, Rozay showed his support for his MMG artist, while plugging his now-delayed upcoming album.

“Meek almost at the Door #FreeMeekMill Dreams Worth More than $$$$,” he wrote.

Though obviously in a less flashy state than usual, the photos show Meek Mill clad in a grey sweatsuit and in seemingly good spirits. Rick Ross also shared a second photo, surrounded by “OG’s.”

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    FREE MEEK MILL
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This making the jail look good smh.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

Hella right homie. Niccas glorified going to the pen. These niccas are crazy.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited September 2014
    While he's borderline cooning with these pics, if not actually cooning, I rather see him in this state, than the obvious. I'm sure none of you wanna trade places with Meek right now.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

I dont think so. Ths just some hood traditon ? . I know a girl who's sister is in jail, and her friends ask her to post pics of her on FB. They just wanna see they doin ok.

Meek has 'fans' so its just magnified.
  • S2J
    I dont even know the ngga but just by these 2 pics i automatically assume 'ok, he aint stressin, he aitn gettin violated (lol), he doin ok. Ngga smilin n everything. Thats wusup.'

Thats the idea of jail pics, always has been.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So pics can't be posted to show fans that ? keeping his head up and maintaining whilst he do the bid?

Why it gotta be cooning or glorifying jail?
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »

I dont think so. Ths just some hood traditon ? . I know a girl who's sister is in jail, and her friends ask her to post pics of her on FB. They just wanna see they doin ok.

We have to do better smh. Ain't nothing wrong with seeing your people looking alright, but that ? posing like he's content with being in that ? . I wouldn't be in there looking like that unless I got a long ride and that was my home for the rest of my life. But he ain't get that much time, just lay low handle your business until you get out.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

If they're locked up in a cage they ain't doing ok.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't get this ? . Why are ? mad that ? in jail aren't hanging their heads and acting all down and out? Seems to me like ? is just making the best of the situation they got themselves into. Y'all ? act like rappers - ESPECIALLY MEEK - ain't always on Instagram, taking pics, etc, when they in the free world.

How exactly are these pics 'glorifying' jail or trying to make it seem cool?
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    That ? ? look like he wearing gorilla mask.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only came in here to say Free Meek Mill
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    SneakDZA wrote: »

If they're locked up in a cage they ain't doing ok.

Relatively speaking, obviously. If somebody had a gruesome car accident but took a pic smilin sayin they ok in you wouldnt say 'Doin okay?! Ngga you in a hospital bed u look terrible!'
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free meek milli
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.

Clowns to the highest degree
    You already in a ? up situation and these ? want him to do what?
    Cry? Commit suicide?
    He got a few months to be in there and then he'll return to his life of a rich rap star with a new album out
    I'd be smiling too