Options

Comments

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

I dont think so. Ths just some hood traditon ? . I know a girl who's sister is in jail, and her friends ask her to post pics of her on FB. They just wanna see they doin ok.

Meek has 'fans' so its just magnified.

We have to do better smh. Ain't nothing wrong with seeing your people looking alright, but that ? posing like he's content with being in that ? . I wouldn't be in there looking like that unless I got a long ride and that was my home for the rest of my life. But he ain't get that much time, just lay low handle your business until you get out.

naw, he's got a career to maintain. You can't promote your music while you're locked up, so he need to keep his name in the news and get all the free promotion he can get in the meantime.

"We have to do better" yeah well we can always do better. ofc he gonna look content, you want him to be crying in the pics? lol
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This making the jail look good smh.

Not unless they show decent looking women
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

I dont think so. Ths just some hood traditon ? . I know a girl who's sister is in jail, and her friends ask her to post pics of her on FB. They just wanna see they doin ok.

We have to do better smh. Ain't nothing wrong with seeing your people looking alright, but that ? posing like he's content with being in that ? . I wouldn't be in there looking like that unless I got a long ride and that was my home for the rest of my life. But he ain't get that much time, just lay low handle your business until you get out.

naw, he's got a career to maintain. You can't promote your music while you're locked up, so he need to keep his name in the news and get all the free promotion he can get in the meantime.

"We have to do better" yeah well we can always do better. ofc he gonna look content, you want him to be crying in the pics? lol

Not crying, but damn. ? in there looking like he's at a cookout and ? lol. Going to jail ain't a success, its a failure.
  • ikey_baby
    ikey_baby Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options

? squares smdh! Like ? in jail cant smile or have good days. Meek and probably most of them ? he in the pic with only doing a months to maybe a year. Its not that serious why cant a ? take pic especially with a celebrity like meek. I hate when ? try to act like they ? dont stink.
  • So ILL
    Options
    I'll be a square if I think that its lame to be a grown man and have another grown man tell me when I can eat, sleep and socialize. ? outta here, ? . My worst day as a free man is better than a lot of ? 's best days that are locked down.
  • ikey_baby
    Options

Not crying, but damn. ? in there looking like he's at a cookout and ? lol. Going to jail ain't a success, its a failure. [/quo.

? go buy a kufi its not that serious lol.
  • So ILL
    Options
    ikey_baby wrote: »

Not crying, but damn. ? in there looking like he's at a cookout and ? lol. Going to jail ain't a success, its a failure. [/quo.

? go buy a kufi its not that serious lol.

? , its too hot for that ? . I don't even like hats, ? lol.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.

/thread.

These nggas want him makin the 'i'm humbled, saddened, and learning my lesson' face.

4b8c3544a032f8245f0f6a7067007840.jpg

Kinda like...white people who expect all black peope to be humble and demure. Hmm...
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That being jail ? looks.more like a camp ......lmao@ ogs come on now
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.

/thread.

These nggas want him makin the 'i'm humbled, saddened, and learning my lesson' face.

Kinda like...white people who expect all black peope to be humble and demure. Hmm...

@ the bolded....i dont see a problem with that.

he has to understand that his demographic will say jail is sweet and is nothing to fear.

why should make lack of freedom look nice?

new thread
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While he's borderline cooning with these pics, if not actually cooning, I rather see him in this state, than the obvious. I'm sure none of you wanna trade places with Meek right now.

Cooning ....WTF are you ? talking about .... in what way does taking a picture in jail constitute cooning

prodigy-jail3.jpg

? act like they aint never seen a pen pic before
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    While he's borderline cooning with these pics, if not actually cooning, I rather see him in this state, than the obvious. I'm sure none of you wanna trade places with Meek right now.

Cooning ....WTF are you ? talking about .... in what way does taking a picture in jail constitute cooning

prodigy-jail3.jpg

i never have and dont want to
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »

/thread.

he has to understand that his demographic will say jail is sweet and is nothing to fear.

new thread

24 hours a day....he should look and or feel (preferably both) sad??

But if a ngga was muslim and was on some 'jail can take my body but not my mind' tip yall would prase him...

Yall mfers are the worst.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited September 2014
    Options

prodigy-jail3.jpg

that's fine and dandy ...but black men getting corralled into to the corrections system is an unfortunate reality in this country .... acting as if its "coonish" to take a picture for your loved ones and relatives to let them know that you're still staying positive and standing as a man throughout a difficult situation is quite ridiculous
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

/thread.

new thread

24 hours a day....he should look and or feel (preferably both) sad??

But if a ngga was muslim and was on some 'jail can take my body but not my mind' tip yall would prase him...

Yall mfers are the worst.

no one is saying be sad all day.

the fukk?

but you dont see how this is promoting jail as easy?

kids are looking up to this and not seeing a problem with jail.

i think the judge was on her rag for putting him in jail....but he should try to tell his fans to not put themselves in the type of situation that will allow a judge to play with your freedom.

so while he got a raw deal, he should use it as a teaching lesson to the people looking up to him and his music.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

prodigy-jail3.jpg

that's fine and dandy ...but black men getting corralled into to the corrections system is an unfortunate reality in this country .... acting as if its "coonish" to take a picture for your loved ones and relatives to let them know that you're still staying positive and standing as a man throughout a difficult situation is quite ridiculous

on everything....? forbid if i ever had to do time...i dont want to see my kids nor do i want them to see me like that.

thats your reality.... that doesnt mean we have to show its all good.

you are in ? jail!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IC full of weirdos and square ass ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

prodigy-jail3.jpg

on everything....? forbid if i ever had to do time...i dont want to see my kids nor do i want them to see me like that.

thats your reality.... that doesnt mean we have to show its all good.

you are in ? jail!

who the ? said jail is all good?

thats some ? that you have made up in your mind and keep reciting
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in there having a luncheon.
  • ikey_baby
    Options

prodigy-jail3.jpg

Then why should you even have a worthy opinion. Goodie 2 shoe ass ? .

? really in hear ? about jail pics like when did it become immoral or bad for the youth to smile in jail & take pics. You think these kids aren't smart enough to understand that jail isnt a good place. Like meek smiling in a jail pic gonna make ? want 2 actually go to jail like what type of tom foolary is that.
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Free meek lock these IC ? up
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ?
    they still make quarter waters
    Quarter%2Bwater.jpg
    buttercrunch.jpg
    1356218606_cheez-ds.jpg
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

It ain't really the pics themselves moreso the vibe these pics give off. Of course ? know jail pics are typically on some ? just to show folks you doing ok. Problem is with Meek he just has a vibe about him where even normal ? he does can come off like he's trying to stunt. Add in the stereotype of rappers using jail as a promo tool and it just creates a bad look to some people
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man ? be getting stuck up for them zoom zooms an wam wams in the joint haha sad but funny
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whether he should be in jail or not is irrelevant, fact of the matter is that he is in there. Might as well make the most out of the situation instead of sitting around feeling depressed and sorry for yourself. Nothing wrong with taking pics to let the ppl know you doing good.