Rick Ross Tweets Photos Of Meek Mill In Jail

13»

Comments

• Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.
    mryounggun wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

I don't get this ? . Why are ? mad that ? in jail aren't hanging their heads and acting all down and out? Seems to me like ? is just making the best of the situation they got themselves into. Y'all ? act like rappers - ESPECIALLY MEEK - ain't always on Instagram, taking pics, etc, when they in the free world.

How exactly are these pics 'glorifying' jail or trying to make it seem cool?
    DNB1 wrote: »
    So pics can't be posted to show fans that ? keeping his head up and maintaining whilst he do the bid?

Why it gotta be cooning or glorifying jail?
    S2J wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    ? are attention ? taking and posting pictures like they're having fun and ? . Ain't ? cool about jail, ? . Just do your bid and go to the crib.

I dont think so. Ths just some hood traditon ? . I know a girl who's sister is in jail, and her friends ask her to post pics of her on FB. They just wanna see they doin ok.

Meek has 'fans' so its just magnified.
    It's hard to understand the mind of an inmate if you haven't been in/close to that type of situation. He just holdin his head, it ain't like he havin a party, he just lettin the streets know he still alive. The streets forget about you when you in jail.

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.

Clowns to the highest degree
    You already in a ? up situation and these ? want him to do what?
    Cry? Commit suicide?
    He got a few months to be in there and then he'll return to his life of a rich rap star with a new album out
    I'd be smiling too

what these ? said
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »

It ain't rocket science, B. It's just like being in ANY ? situation: You make the most of it or you let it break you. These ? talking about 'why he smiling?' and saying these pics glorify jail are clowns.

It ain't really the pics themselves moreso the vibe these pics give off. Of course ? know jail pics are typically on some ? just to show folks you doing ok. Problem is with Meek he just has a vibe about him where even normal ? he does can come off like he's trying to stunt. Add in the stereotype of rappers using jail as a promo tool and it just creates a bad look to some people

Let's talk about something tangible and real. It's really easy to inject your own preconceived notion when we start talking about the 'vibe' the pics give off and what not. What exactly about these pics make people feel like jail is being glorified?

Specifically.