Iraqi troops suffer mass slaughter one mile from Baghdad: the general ISIS Chat thread

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    @KINGBLAZE84 what religious questions do you have for me write them all down and i will answer them for you either tonight or saturday. i get tired of answering the same questions from you every 3 days only to have you ask me those same questions differently again and again, lets get it all in the open what do you want to know???

Believe me, I know everything there is to know about the Abrahamic ? . And it's not a good being at all. Word to the religion classes I took in college and Catholic School.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^^^

LMAO well I'd post up the many passages the Bible has that support evil, forced labor and brutality (words Jesus said as the Old Testament ? according to you and DOU) but I'd rather not, I'm in too good a mood to post up such disgraceful and disgusting things.

Remember, you admitted Jesus IS the Old Testament ? , so by definition, people CAN blame your Bible ? for much of the evil and destruction that it has encouraged historically. And smh at you saying "no one is innocent", that includes little children who often don't know any better? Lol, Francisco Pizarro and other die hard Christians of the past would love you. You would have made a very good slave to them.

You posted up things you did not understand and gave your opinion on a wider teaching based on a few verses if i felt it would do any good i would go through all those verse with you and show you why you are wrong but frankly i know you would just ignore it because you a very ignorant person.

You think you know what you are talking about but you more times than not don't have a clue and that goes for more than just religious topics.

Hilarious! You call me ignorant but it seems I know the Bible and your Abrahamic ? better then you do. Just because you are ashamed of the evil and disgusting words of the Bible doesn't make what I say any less true. The Old Testament ? aka Jesus transformed into evil slaver mode DOES encourage the stealing of land from the natives and the murder and genocide of those who believe in different gods and religions compared to the one ? of Judaism. You say those rules of land stealing and slavery were just for the Israelites but Jesus HIMSELF said the Old Testament rules MUST be followed and obeyed, along with the older prophets. You are ASHAMED that Jesus NEVER told people to disavow the Old Testament, and that's okay. But people hip to the Bible, including former religious people like Bill Maher, seem to know the Bible much better then you do. Read your book again homeboy.

what did i say that would indicate i am ashamed of any thing about the bible i have told you in other threads the abrahamic ? is also a war ? . YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE SAME ? in every thread and when i explained it to you you just reject the answer. Yes ? gave took the land away from other people and gave it to israel i said that.

SO WHAT THE ? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT

Maybe you don't realize it, but you are proving my point. The Bible ? supports thievery and war against people who want to defend their homeland and property and the destruction of those who are different. If you consider these the traits of an honorable religion, ? BLESS YA! But thanks for proving my point

smh again with the same ? ... make no mistake about it ? punishes evil and no matter how different a people are once they choose to engage in certain things he destroys them sooner or later. The people who lost their land to israel deserved it because it is honorable to punish evil. YOUR point is what?? that ? punishes evil no ? genius
  • zombie
    Options
    @KINGBLAZE84 what religious questions do you have for me write them all down and i will answer them for you either tonight or saturday. i get tired of answering the same questions from you every 3 days only to have you ask me those same questions differently again and again, lets get it all in the open what do you want to know???

Believe me, I know everything there is to know about the Abrahamic ? . And it's not a good being at all. Word to the religion classes I took in college and Catholic School.

If you took religious classes in a catholic school it's no wonder you are so ? up and don't know what the ? you are talking about
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^^^

LMAO well I'd post up the many passages the Bible has that support evil, forced labor and brutality (words Jesus said as the Old Testament ? according to you and DOU) but I'd rather not, I'm in too good a mood to post up such disgraceful and disgusting things.

Remember, you admitted Jesus IS the Old Testament ? , so by definition, people CAN blame your Bible ? for much of the evil and destruction that it has encouraged historically. And smh at you saying "no one is innocent", that includes little children who often don't know any better? Lol, Francisco Pizarro and other die hard Christians of the past would love you. You would have made a very good slave to them.

You posted up things you did not understand and gave your opinion on a wider teaching based on a few verses if i felt it would do any good i would go through all those verse with you and show you why you are wrong but frankly i know you would just ignore it because you a very ignorant person.

You think you know what you are talking about but you more times than not don't have a clue and that goes for more than just religious topics.

Hilarious! You call me ignorant but it seems I know the Bible and your Abrahamic ? better then you do. Just because you are ashamed of the evil and disgusting words of the Bible doesn't make what I say any less true. The Old Testament ? aka Jesus transformed into evil slaver mode DOES encourage the stealing of land from the natives and the murder and genocide of those who believe in different gods and religions compared to the one ? of Judaism. You say those rules of land stealing and slavery were just for the Israelites but Jesus HIMSELF said the Old Testament rules MUST be followed and obeyed, along with the older prophets. You are ASHAMED that Jesus NEVER told people to disavow the Old Testament, and that's okay. But people hip to the Bible, including former religious people like Bill Maher, seem to know the Bible much better then you do. Read your book again homeboy.

what did i say that would indicate i am ashamed of any thing about the bible i have told you in other threads the abrahamic ? is also a war ? . YOU KEEP BRINGING UP THE SAME ? in every thread and when i explained it to you you just reject the answer. Yes ? gave took the land away from other people and gave it to israel i said that.

Maybe you don't realize it, but you are proving my point. The Bible ? supports thievery and war against people who want to defend their homeland and property and the destruction of those who are different. If you consider these the traits of an honorable religion, ? BLESS YA! But thanks for proving my point

smh again with the same ? ... make no mistake about it ? punishes evil and no matter how different a people are once they choose to engage in certain things he destroys them sooner or later. The people who lost their land to israel deserved it because it is honorable to punish evil. YOUR point is what?? that ? punishes evil no ? genius

The Bible ? punishes evil by supporting slavery, forced labor and the beating of people AND the theft of a native peoples' land? And the genocide of people who worship differently? Wow, I hate to see how it rewards good!
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options

If you took religious classes in a catholic school it's no wonder you are so ? up and don't know what the ? you are talking about

What about the religion classes I took in college? I went to Hunter College, one of the best colleges in NY, and I took up Islamic history and Christian history, both courses which required extensive reading of Islamic and Bible texts. And I did good in both classes. I know exactly what I'm talking about, I am quoting the Bible word for word when I mention Jesus' support of the Old Testament. He never ever told anyone to stop following it. Christian slave owners made sure their slaves knew this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gZZ74rKtbcs
  • zombie
    Options

What about the religion classes I took in college? I went to Hunter College, one of the best colleges in NY, and I took up Islamic history and Christian history, both courses which required extensive reading of Islamic and Bible texts. And I did good in both classes. I know exactly what I'm talking about, I am quoting the Bible word for word when I mention Jesus' support of the Old Testament. He never ever told anyone to stop following it. Christian slave owners made sure their slaves knew this

learning religious history is vastly vastly vastly different from learning actual theology. The average christian slave owners themselves probably did not understand the theology. jesus never told the jews to stop following the law but christians are NOT JEWS and we especially are not ancient jews. jesus did however want the jews to stop following mindless traditions
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options
    ^^^

The Bible ? punishes evil by supporting slavery, forced labor and the beating of people AND the theft of a native peoples' land? And the genocide of people who worship differently? Wow, I hate to see how it rewards good!

worship differently ??? the canaanites practiced beastality, pederasty, burned children alive and religious prostitution
    and had vicious wars amongst themselves they got what the deserved.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

learning religious history is vastly vastly vastly different from learning actual theology. The average christian slave owners themselves probably did not understand the theology. jesus never told the jews to stop following the law but christians are NOT JEWS and we especially are not ancient jews. jesus did however want the jews to stop following mindless traditions

Christians aren't Jews but Jesus told his followers that the old laws MUST BE OBEYED and people should listen to them. He didn't say "only Jews should listen to the laws" , he said people must obey the old laws and prophets, PERIOD. He went so far to say no one will enter heaven unless the full iota of the Old Testament is FOLLOWED. And with all the rules governing slavery and beatings of slaves in the Old Testament, Jesus' words had a huge influence on the destruction and chaos die hard Christians caused historically. You can deny this all you want, but priests and other religious Christian leaders co-signed much of the evils fellow Christians committed over and over again.
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options

Christians aren't Jews but Jesus told his followers that the old laws MUST BE OBEYED and people should listen to them. He didn't say "only Jews should listen to the laws" , he said people must obey the old laws and prophets, PERIOD. He went so far to say no one will enter heaven unless the full iota of the Old Testament is FOLLOWED. And with all the rules governing slavery and beatings of slaves in the Old Testament, Jesus' words had a huge influence on the destruction and chaos die hard Christians caused historically. You can deny this all you want, but priests and other religious Christian leaders co-signed much of the evils fellow Christians committed over and over again.

YOU ARE WRONG it's really that simple he fulfilled the law meaning that he completed it and by following him you are following the law

Matthew 22:36-40

36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law?

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy ? with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    A Syrian activist says America's anti-ISIS coalition is failing because ISIS is gaining allies at a pace that Syrians and Iraqis fighting ISIS cannot compete with. The activist goes on to say more weapons and aid are needed, otherwise the moderate rebels will be pushed out of Syria completely, and Iran and Syria are LOSING the war against ISIS lately. I'm a little shocked to hear all this because I thought America, Iran and Syria were making gains against ISIS, but the activist claims ISIS is actually more popular then the Assad regime and therefore America must take out Assad (lol smh)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mohammed-alaa-ghanem/an-open-letter-from-a-syr_b_6115888.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

The Obama Administration needs to understand that its train-and-equip program is simply too piecemeal and too slow. Under the program, the U.S. would train, equip and deploy roughly 5,000 fighters a year into Free Syrian Army areas. If ISIS maintains its current pace of recruitment, it will recruit 12,000 fighters over the same time period. Since over 100,000 people each are already fighting for Bashar al-Assad and for the Syrian opposition, 5,000 fighters a year represents only a drop in the bucket. Furthermore, in the absence of immediate and substantial support, there may be no Free Syrian Army areas into which to deploy in six months' time.

Finally, in the north, Aleppo City must be defended. No matter that it is Assad forces who soon might besiege the city. The encirclement of Aleppo by the Assad regime would reverberate across Syria, driving up support for Nusra in the south, discouraging opposition to ISIS in the east, and eviscerating the anti-ISIS forces closest to ISIS's capital in the north. A no-fly zone would remove the Assad regime's ability to launch barrel bomb attacks, which have proven to be a decisive strategic advantage in Aleppo. One way or another, the U.S. needs to inflict defeats on Assad in Aleppo, or the anti-ISIS strategy is over.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Obama to ask Congress for $5.6 billion dollars to fight ISIS, and CNN just said 1,500 MORE American troops will be sent to Iraq. CNN is also saying these American soldiers will not be confined to just Baghdad....the bigger war is on its way

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-seeks-5-6b-fight-islamic-state-rebels-181152607--politics.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — Congressional officials say they're expecting a more than $5 billion administration request to pay for munitions and other military requirements to combat Islamic State militants who have seized control of large swaths of Iraq and Syria.

The $5.6 billion request was expected to be a top item on the agenda of Friday's meeting between President Barack Obama and congressional leaders. Official details are expected to be delivered to Capitol Hill next week.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Obama to ask Congress for $5.6 billion dollars to fight ISIS, and CNN just said 1,500 MORE American troops will be sent to Iraq.
    don't worry, though, because Obama PROMISED no boots on the ground.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Obama to ask Congress for $5.6 billion dollars to fight ISIS, and CNN just said 1,500 MORE American troops will be sent to Iraq.
    don't worry, though, because Obama PROMISED no boots on the ground.

Yeah, although we clearly see more boots on the ground are going there HAHA. I mean, are the troops going there wearing ballet slippers?
  • janklow
    Options
    Yeah, although we clearly see more boots on the ground are going there HAHA. I mean, are the troops going there wearing ballet slippers?
    it doesn't count because he's not Bush.
    seriously, can you imagine the anti-war rallies we'd have seen from 2008-present if Bush had, in fact, been the president? because it's WEIRD how we don't care about that stuff anymore...

• kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    it doesn't count because he's not Bush.
    seriously, can you imagine the anti-war rallies we'd have seen from 2008-present if Bush had, in fact, been the president? because it's WEIRD how we don't care about that stuff anymore...

Amazing right? Especially after 10K American troops are still in Afghanistan and some died last month. I think it's because Iraq is where the real action was and Obama took most of the troops there out. That calmed down a lot of people, but some like Code Pink still protest John Kerry and interrupted Obama several times for him leaving troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Occupy Wall Street also saw a whole lot of anti-war stuff, I went to several of those protests, and most were anti-govt. A lot of people ignored the protests but many of Obama's base was there and they were definitely not happy with Obama, and we see clearly how much the base is disgusted with Democrats now. They didn't show up for Dems, as I predicted.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Leader of ISIS dead or seriously wounded???

http://news.yahoo.com/iraqi-officials-leader-wounded-airstrike-191131502.html

BAGHDAD (AP) — Iraqi officials said Sunday that the head of the Islamic State group, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was wounded in an airstrike in western Anbar province. Pentagon officials said they had no immediate information on such an attack or on the militant leader being injured.

Iraq's Defense and Interior ministries both issued statements saying al-Baghdadi had been wounded, without elaborating, and the news was broadcast on state-run television Sunday night.

--Huge victory for the White House and Iraq's govt if this is true (short term victory of course)
  • janklow
    Options
    Amazing right? Especially after 10K American troops are still in Afghanistan and some died last month. I think it's because Iraq is where the real action was and Obama took most of the troops there out. That calmed down a lot of people, but some like Code Pink still protest John Kerry and interrupted Obama several times for him leaving troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Occupy Wall Street also saw a whole lot of anti-war stuff, I went to several of those protests, and most were anti-govt. A lot of people ignored the protests but many of Obama's base was there and they were definitely not happy with Obama, and we see clearly how much the base is disgusted with Democrats now. They didn't show up for Dems, as I predicted.
    going to be honest: i think what calmed down most people was that a Democrat became president, wherein he immediately got credit for being a paragon of peace because he wasn't Bush/a Republican. this is why you get guys like Michael Moore who will rail against Bush/Cheney and then, when you hit 2008, get mysteriously muted or frame all their criticism in terms of US policy and never the president himself.

• kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    going to be honest: i think what calmed down most people was that a Democrat became president, wherein he immediately got credit for being a paragon of peace because he wasn't Bush/a Republican. this is why you get guys like Michael Moore who will rail against Bush/Cheney and then, when you hit 2008, get mysteriously muted or frame all their criticism in terms of US policy and never the president himself.

Yes I agree but to be fair, Michael Moore and others on the anti-war side have criticized Obama brutally the last 3 years or so. Michael Moore correctly said Obama's main legacy when he leaves office is being the first Black president, which is an accomplishment but there's nothing else to him now for the most part. He's been a huge disappointment to the anti-war crowd.

Occupy Wall Street was a big anti-war movement though, if you went to the protests (some were very large), you would think you were in the middle of a Vietnam War protest. Occupy Wall Street protests nationwide criticized Obama for his war mongering ways but you're right that too many blamed the system, and not enough blame went to Obama himself. I remember once going to an Occupy Wall Street protest in Manhattan and I argued with some woman who thought I was dissing Obama too much for being a bloodthirsty corporatist. The crowd shouted her down though, thankfully
  • janklow
    Options
    Yes I agree but to be fair, Michael Moore and others on the anti-war side have criticized Obama brutally the last 3 years or so. ... He's been a huge disappointment to the anti-war crowd.
    undoubtedly, there are people who criticized Bush, criticize Obama, and will criticize others. but there's no disputing that much of the vitrol that was lofted at Bush & Friends mysteriously vanished when a Democrat took office. not even saying whether or not it was warranted then or not, just tell me what the difference is.

preemptively, i will concede it'd be fair to stop protesting if your complain was, say, a specific war (if, say, your outrage was specific to Iraq). but if it wasn't...
    Occupy Wall Street was a big anti-war movement though, if you went to the protests (some were very large), you would think you were in the middle of a Vietnam War protest. Occupy Wall Street protests nationwide criticized Obama for his war mongering ways but you're right that too many blamed the system, and not enough blame when to Obama himself.
    just going to point out that Occupy Wall Street's name alone gives a strong indication of what is was seen as.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    As I predicted would happen, ISIS and Al-Qaeda have been united due to American air strikes targeting both groups in Iraq and Syria.....The war just got a lot more expensive and longer. No way moderate rebels can take on ISIS and Al-Qaeda fighting together. OH, and Khorosan agreed to join as well lol. If Obama tries to force out Assad, ISIS is gonna win this fight. And rumor has it Obama wants to attempt to take Assad out soon, due to Saudi Arabian and Turkish pressure smh....America's road to bankruptcy continues!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-sources-al-qaida-reach-accord-syria-190921017.html

ISTANBUL (AP) — Militant leaders from the Islamic State group and al-Qaida gathered at a farm house in northern Syria last week and agreed on a plan to stop fighting each other and work together against their opponents, a high-level Syrian opposition official and a rebel commander have told The Associated Press.

Such an accord could present new difficulties for Washington's strategy against the IS group. While warplanes from a U.S.-led coalition strike militants from the air, the Obama administration has counted on arming "moderate" rebel factions to push them back on the ground. Those rebels, already considered relatively weak and disorganized, would face far stronger opposition if the two heavy-hitting militant groups now are working together.

According to the opposition official, the meeting included an IS representative, two emissaries from Nusra Front, and attendees from the Khorasan Group, a small but battle-hardened band of al-Qaida veterans from Afghanistan and Pakistan. Also reported present at the meeting was Jund al-Aqsa, a hard-line faction that has sworn allegiance to IS; and Ahrar al-Sham, a conservative Muslim rebel group.

The official said IS and the Nusra Front agreed to work to destroy the Syrian Revolutionaries Front, a prominent rebel faction armed and trained by the United States and led by a fighter named Jamal Maarouf. They agreed to keep fighting until all of the force, estimated to be 10,000 to 12,000 fighters, was eliminated, the official said.

• kingblaze84
    Options
    America fighting all these wars worldwide reminds me of Germany's last few years of the Third ? , and we all know how that ended up....
  • zombie
    edited November 2014
    Options
    America fighting all these wars worldwide reminds me of Germany's last few years of the Third ? , and we all know how that ended up....

You have to be ? kidding me has anti-americanism finally rotted your sick brain. america technically speaking if it really wanted to could fight even more wars if the people wanted to, no one is bombing america nor are they in a position to do so.

who taught you history at hunter that ? failed you
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options

You have to be ? kidding me has anti-americanism finally rotted your sick brain. america technically speaking if it really wanted to could fight even more wars if the people wanted to, no one is bombing america nor are they in a position to do so.

who taught you history at hunter that ? failed you

LOL do you remember reading about the last few years of the Third ? ? It started LOSING its wars, just like America has been losing its wars. America isn't getting bombed the way ? Germany did in the 1940s but it's losing its wars in a similar fashion. Afghanistan is a disaster, we have power over Kabul and the Taliban own the rest of the nation.

We took out Gaddafi, and now anti-American jihadists are the ones running wild in Libya. In fact, to this day, American embassies are not allowed to open there, that's how strong the hate is against Americans there. And we all know how Iraq is turning out, a complete disaster that is slowly bankrupting America silly. America can fight more wars against 3rd world nations if it chooses, but notice it won't dare ? with a real powerful military, like Russia's. Russia is invading Ukraine RIGHT NOW, and despite the "protection deal" Ukraine signed with America, America ain't doing ? lol. And Americans in govt don't really want troops fighting ISIS head on, so don't get too arrogant over there. America isn't winning ANYTHING lately. NOTHING, except bankruptcy, inflation, and more enemies in the region.
  • kingblaze84
    edited November 2014
    Options
    America has been at war against Iraq for 11 years and Afghanistan for 13 years LOL.....HILARIOUS. We can't even beat guys with sandals and robes, often without armor AND outnumbered. YES, America losing all these wars lately does remind me of the Third ? losing its wars (against 6 nations I believe) the last few years of its existence. I watched a History Channel special on the Fall of the Third ? just yesterday, and the similarities are frighteningly similar.
  • zombie
    Options
    America has been at war against Iraq for 11 years and Afghanistan for 13 years LOL.....HILARIOUS. We can't even beat guys with sandals and robes, often without armor AND outnumbered. YES, America losing all these wars lately does remind me of the Third ? losing its wars (against 6 nations I believe) the last few years of its existence. I watched a History Channel special on the Fall of the Third ? just yesterday, and the similarities are frighteningly similar.

germany lost that war because germany itself was under actual attack their ability to fight was destroyed our ability to fight is not nor can it be the american people may lose the desire to fight but we are far far far from losing the ability. and we beat those guys in sandals already we are not actively fighting in iraq now and afghanistan is not in a revolt. Stop watching the history and read a history book