What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Spinoff: Why are dudes so threatened / disgusted by females with "high" body counts?

2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threatwalking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
@beam asked this question in another thread.

Why are some dudes threatened by it?

do niggas feel like they have more competition to try to prove they the best smash to the chick?

you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

blacktux

Replies

• Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas are horrified at the thought that ole girl is going be hella more experienced than him and compare him to other dudes that she has sucked and fucked. Tyler Durden sums it up in this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
    CottonCitySlimgdatruth2.0B_A
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't a.mann already answer ur question??
    and u pretty much jus came in here and supported it..

u bored huh??

yea nigga.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

CapitalB
  • stackmaster 313stackmaster 313 DetroitPosts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint you married or something feeling insecure or something? You married the female wilt
    Ghost313Chi Snowmiamivice305Young Stef
  • thefabmd2dcthefabmd2dc Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't care if I'm just another dude hitting it for a night or two
    If we're in a relationship it destroys your self esteem something serious knowing your girl is a lock that's easily opened and all your friends are laughing

Basically the only reason it matters is group think
    ig:egotistboi
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not buyin a Mercedes with 200,000 miles on it G. Especially if that benzo was driven over 15000 miles a year. Too much to deal with.
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aint you married or something feeling insecure or something? You married the female wilt

did you read that someone else asked the question an it came from another thread?

niggas

• Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They think these women are suppose to be these little goddesses but are just people with their sexual organs reverse and they have more estrogen than testosterone.
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif

Colin$mackabi$hBussy_Getta
  • God_YunnGod_Yunn You paid for that The 40-9Posts: 9,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas are horrified at the thought that ole girl is going be hella more experienced than him and compare him to other dudes that she has sucked and fucked. Tyler Durden sums it up in this clip.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxWuREjuLAE

Ha! Good points that dude made
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghost313 wrote: »
    It is what it is, long as she fuck ME good, and there were no trains ,we str8.

Have no time to worry about the previous niggas fun, I'm focusing on what I'm going to do with her.

This. But then again I dont ask what their body count is. Cant feel insecure about something you dont know
  • thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Everybody will basically have a different reason for not wanting a broad who has a high body count. Never heard of feeling threatened by it though. That is a new one for me.

Dudes really out here caring if they the best fuck a bitch ever had?

Nigga you never heard of penis envy?

if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    Peezy_Jenkins
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryPosts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz most niggaz is prudes

Crude_MissK  Colin$mackabi$h
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Everybody will basically have a different reason for not wanting a broad who has a high body count. Never heard of feeling threatened by it though. That is a new one for me.

Dudes really out here caring if they the best fuck a bitch ever had?

Nigga you never heard of penis envy?

Unfortunately yes I have heard of it and the shit don't make sense.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg