Spinoff: Why are dudes so threatened / disgusted by females with "high" body counts?

Options

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Serious question for the fellas. Take your egos and insecurities out of the equation. Disregard the opinions of your friends and be honest w/ yourself. Have y'all ever known a sexually promiscuous woman who did not have a lot of personal issues, baggage or questionable morals? Have y'all ever met one who you would consider "wifey material" because, in spite of her sexual past, she embodied everything that you wanted in a partner?

I Live in the moment and enjoy it. I don't think of "Wifey" ? .
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I guess because they don't know she might not want to erase those ? numbers.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Male ego can't handle the embarrassment of their chick being ole gang bang .... Its worse if u in the same town or know folk who done hot ur ole lady. The ideal is a wholesome woman who hadn't ? that many people. The reality is that not too many women out their like that no more.

So mostly its about a chick smashing someone you know
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Male ego can't handle the embarrassment of their chick being ole gang bang

lol bruh, if yo chick likes being gang banged, this isn't about yo ego. You just ain't got nothing to offer this woman. You gone invite some dudes she choose over and ya'll get busy then you gon excuse yourself to go grill up some ribs for em?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Pride and Ego destroy great men.' -MrYoungGun
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Serious question for the fellas. Take your egos and insecurities out of the equation. Disregard the opinions of your friends and be honest w/ yourself. Have y'all ever known a sexually promiscuous woman who did not have a lot of personal issues, baggage or questionable morals? Have y'all ever met one who you would consider "wifey material" because, in spite of her sexual past, she embodied everything that you wanted in a partner?

Yes.
    YunnSanco wrote: »

I don't think I have ever met a woman without issues.

But like a ? with a Lil questionable morals...cause i got some.

So as you can see its subjective to Evert mans preference of what type of woman he can deal with

Nobody is perfect and we all have problems. In my personal experience, the women who I would categorize as straight up "slores".....they always seemed to have waaay more issues than the women who were more "selective" and less "loose". It's funny cause I was having this convo about 2 days ago and I was thinking back on all of these promiscuous chicks that I knew and all of them had some real serious issues ( victims of ? , substance abusers, had trains ran on them by the whole squad, bat ? crazy, disloyal, overly clingy, trust issues, anger management issues, excessive relationship baggage, bipolar, issues dealing w/ depression, etc..etc..). I've also met some that were mentally stable & cool too. They just liked to ? . But those were few and far in between by comparison. I was just wondering if others had made similar observations.
  • Lustchyld
    Lustchyld Members Posts: 987 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Male ego can't handle the embarrassment of their chick being ole gang bang .... Its worse if u in the same town or know folk who done hot ur ole lady. The ideal is a wholesome woman who hadn't ? that many people. The reality is that not too many women out their like that no more.

It's bout pride. Men don't want a ? but the definition of ? is subjective... If I went back to my chicks home town and I find out she was the town Delilah Ima feel a certain type of way. She betta hope I love her already cuz if not dem dueces may come. It's dumb logic but I'd be think bout that ? all the time and the relationship ain't gonna grow.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So are y'all talking about a woman who's slept with a lot of men in the past, or a nymphomaniac who can't control herself whenever a man passes by?
  • mryounggun
    Options

It's bout pride. Men don't want a ? but the definition of ? is subjective... If I went back to my chicks home town and I find out she was the town Delilah Ima feel a certain type of way. She betta hope I love her already cuz if not dem dueces may come. It's dumb logic but I'd be think bout that ? all the time and the relationship ain't gonna grow.

Respect and salute.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All women are ? and hoes and all men are ? ? . Live with it and embrace it.

Or become a black ? /goddess
  • mryounggun
    Options
    So are y'all talking about a woman who's slept with a lot of men in the past, or a nymphomaniac who can't control herself whenever a man passes by?

Women who have ? a lot of ? in the past.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The amount of ? a ? takes has no bearing on the look or feel of a ? .

Yall need to think.

If a kid passing thru it aint gon ? the fit up, then ? damn sure aint.

Some women just born with extra meat on theirs.

False.

1) A baby is a 1 time thing. Even the most fertile of women will have a max of what 4, 5 babies in their lifetime. Plenty of time for it to snap back. What would that thang look like if she had a baby every month.

2) Have ya ever fuked a bytch right after she had a baby? A month after? 3 months after!?

3) Better yet, have you ever fuked a woman with multiple kids. Saying it doesnt ? up the fit aint exactly accurate. #beefcurtains

Bottom line, if a woman has a consistently loose ? , and its not due to multiple kids or old age, she is or at one point was a ? . Period. Ha

^^^ most of this ? is myth I've messed with some women that most would call ? and there was no correlation between their sexual promiscuity and how tight there ? was.

I've also messed with women whom I knew for a fact had only been with less than a handful of guys and their ish was loose.

Don't know if you serious or joking but if you serious you sound a bit like a young ? on that post.

Yes children and promiscuity can have a barring on vaginal tightness but it's more likely the ? is loose due to genetics and other factors.

Vinegar baths and kegel exercises can help correct a loose ? the ? is a muscle just like any other.
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    crude should @ #HopeSolo
  • Crude_
    Options
    Lmao aye Crude was a ? back in the day

Lmao I'm thankful for growth these days.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Yall need to think.

False.

1) A baby is a 1 time thing. Even the most fertile of women will have a max of what 4, 5 babies in their lifetime. Plenty of time for it to snap back. What would that thang look like if she had a baby every month.

2) Have ya ever fuked a bytch right after she had a baby? A month after? 3 months after!?

3) Better yet, have you ever fuked a woman with multiple kids. Saying it doesnt ? up the fit aint exactly accurate. #beefcurtains

Bottom line, if a woman has a consistently loose ? , and its not due to multiple kids or old age, she is or at one point was a ? . Period. Ha

^^^ most of this ? is myth I've messed with some women that most would call ? and there was no correlation between their sexual promiscuity and how tight there ? was.

I've also messed with women whom I knew for a fact had only been with less than a handful of guys and their ish was loose.

Don't know if you serious or joking but if you serious you sound a bit like a young ? on that post.

Yes children and promiscuity can have a barring on vaginal tightness but it's more likely the ? is loose due to genetics and other factors.

Vinegar baths and kegel exercises can help correct a loose ? the ? is a muscle just like any other.

@ bolded is correct but that would also confirm that their ? needs correcting, correct? She's not catching massive bodies and just wakin up w/ a tight box. Requires maintenance.

EverythIng i say say is from personal experience. If you've fuked a chick w/ no or few bodies w/ a loose box theres a good chance her lonely ass been usin toys.

pharrel.gif

In fact some of the celibate, quiet chicks i've messed with had the loosest shyts because of that. But most importantly i've also had day 1 ? with NO bodies on it (verified as fact) and it was fresh out the box tight. There are no mistakes. There's some exceptions sure, but by n large it is not a myth.
  • aneed123
    edited September 2014
    Options
    count remy wrote: »
    Male ego can't handle the embarrassment of their chick being ole gang bang

lol bruh, if yo chick likes being gang banged, this isn't about yo ego. You just ain't got nothing to offer this woman. You gone invite some dudes she choose over and ya'll get busy then you gon excuse yourself to go grill up some ribs for em?

u missed the joke on my post. Gang bang is from a Dave Chappell episode.And it's about ego most ? dont wanna know who they chick done ?
  • aneed123
    Options
  • Crude_
    Options

Yall need to think.

False.

@ bolded is correct but that would also confirm that their ? needs correcting, correct? She's not catching massive bodies and just wakin up w/ a tight box. Requires maintenance.

EverythIng i say say is from personal experience. If you've fuked a chick w/ no or few bodies w/ a loose box theres a good chance her lonely ass been usin toys.

pharrel.gif

In fact some of the celibate, quiet chicks i've messed with had the loosest shyts because of that. But most importantly i've also had day 1 ? with NO bodies on it (verified as fact) and it was fresh out the box tight. There are no mistakes. There's some exceptions sure, but by n large it is not a myth.

Lol I don't doubt this at all.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yall need to think.

False.

pharrel.gif

Lol I don't doubt this at all.

Lol You get in it it with the confused face like 'Heeeey, but you said...'
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a ? don't want a chick with a high body count, his body count better be in the single digits as well. Otherwise blatant, sexist hypocrisy.