Spinoff: Why are dudes so threatened / disgusted by females with "high" body counts?

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    If a ? don't want a chick with a high body count, his body count better be in the single digits as well. Otherwise blatant, sexist hypocrisy.

welcome to the thread you inspired.....just the title im saying not the act.

i dont want no problems bruh
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Threatened. No questioning her self worth morality and assessing risk yeah.

I'm all about self preservation
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wouldn't call it nonsense, but it definitely pretty shallow in the long scheme of things
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Look

You don't wanna be that dude in love with that chick with a "high" body count...

She has a "high" count for a reason...and it's not just cuz she likes to ? ...it's deeper than that

The same could be said for a guy with a high body count. Rampant indiscretion is no less a problem than whatever "issues" some of these people love to tag sexually liberated women with..

Point is, as humans, we like to ? . Period.
    Women want ? just as much as men want ? . Only thing is ~

Men are encouraged to do so.
    Women are discouraged from doing so.
    And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal / religious nonsense.

And most of the women who we claim has issues is because they judged and mistreated through they life and relationships ,usually caused by societal pressure.

So its our fault these hoes be trippin
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i wouldn't call it nonsense, but it definitely pretty shallow in the long scheme of things

At this point in our civilization, it's nonsense.
    We need to not be afraid to admit that, otherwise we'll only continue to hold ourselves back as a species..

YunnSanco wrote: »
    And most of the women who we claim has issues is because they judged and mistreated through they life and relationships ,usually caused by societal pressure.

So its our fault these hoes be trippin

Exactly. We all love to point the finger, never realizing our contributions to the issue..
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Man Look

You don't wanna be that dude in love with that chick with a "high" body count...

She has a "high" count for a reason...and it's not just cuz she likes to ? ...it's deeper than that

The same could be said for a guy with a high body count. Rampant indiscretion is no less a problem than whatever "issues" some of these people love to tag sexually liberated women with..

Point is, as humans, we like to ? . Period.
    Women want ? just as much as men want ? . Only thing is ~

Men are encouraged to do so.
    Women are discouraged from doing so.
    And not for any reason(s) other than antiquated societal / religious nonsense.

You believe that...

Women (a real woman) don't want no ? from anyone...

Dudes we can hit something new every day..different animal with us..and not think twice about ? ...and be normal as ? ...(mentally/emotional wise)

A woman can ? one dude 7 times in a day and she's good (normal, yeah the whole women like/want ? is cool to say and use) but

A woman ? 7 different dudes - one time each in a month aint a problem to YOU??? (that's the whole basketball team and 2 bench players).."that women want ? statement" u want to let her use that for that reason...Lol..nah folk..that woman have a serious issue...and again it aint just cuz she likes to ?
  • Knock_Twice
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @knock_twice "Women (a real woman) don't want no any ? from anyone..."

hol up.....WHAT?!?!?!?

I was saying..

I hear all the time from women is that they just don't want to go out and ? just any ole body...just to get a nut...

Dudes will do this..that's why I say a real woman wants to be with one partner or so (if they can get one) they not just going to the club every friday night and ? the 1st thing that buys them a drank..that's what I mean...only the ? /mop-heads/ do that...
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    @knock_twice "Women (a real woman) don't want no any ? from anyone..."

hol up.....WHAT?!?!?!?

I hope he was trying to say from anyone besides her mate....
  • Dupac
    edited September 2014
    Options
    if someone is insecure about something, i don't think it's fair to write it off as nonsense just because you don't agree with them....

some dudes are just insecure about a woman having an active sexual history.....

they're worried about perceptions, behavior, and loyalty....and ultimately their capability of pleasing her...

now in an argument these may prove to be superficial worries, but i wouldn't call it nonsense.....

it's a valid concern if the person takes it seriously enough.....at the end of the day we are a social species, so impressions do mean alot....

i disagree that it's complete nonsense....i do think it's a matter of shallow opinion though
  • BEAM
    Options
    You believe that...

Women (a real woman) don't want no any ? from anyone...

Dudes we can hit something new every day..different animal with us..and not think twice about ? ...and be normal as ? ...(mentally/emotional wise)

A woman can ? one dude 7 times in a day and she's good (normal, yeah the whole women like/want ? is cool to say and use) but

A woman ? 7 different dudes - one time each in a month aint a problem to YOU??? (that's the whole basketball team and 2 bench players).."that women want ? statement" u want to let her use that for that reason...Lol..nah folk..that woman have a serious issue...and again it aint just cuz she likes to ?
    I was saying..

I hear all the time from women is that they just don't won't to go out and ? just any ole body...just to get a nut...

Dudes will do this..that's why I say a real woman wants to be with one partner or so (if they can get one) they not just going to the club every friday night and ? the 1st thing that buys them a drank..that's what I mean...only the ? /mop-heads/ do that...

There are also men who don't want to ? everything that moves.
    Just as there are women that want to explore their sexuality just as men do.

But with women, specifically, they have to deal with societal pressures labeling them as "? " or "problematic" if they exercise the same sexual freedoms that men are at liberty to enjoy without a second thought, as you said.

It's societal, and ? just enjoy this double standard. It's really that simple.

Guys wanna be able to ? around and act as if there's absolutely no issue with it; And yet they expect a chick to sit around a stay pristine and pure until he's ready to settle down. It's bullshyt, bruh. And if you were expected to do the latter without any real reason(s) beyond the opposite sex subjecting you to name calling, you'd understand this.
  • BEAM
    Options
    if someone is insecure about something, i don't think it's fair to write it off as nonsense just because you don't agree with them....

some dudes are just insecure about a woman having an active sexual history.....

they're worried about perceptions, behavior, and loyalty....and ultimately their capability of pleasing her...

now in an argument these may prove to be superficial worries, but i wouldn't call it nonsense.....

it's a valid concern if the person takes it seriously enough.....at the end of the day we are a social species, so impressions do mean alot....

i disagree that it's complete nonsense....i do think it's a matter of shallow opinion though

Imho ( however fiercely I may argue it ), what makes it nonsense is that men have these insecurities concerning women's body counts, yet they expect to be exempt from the exact same insecurities, for the exact same reasons.

It's hypocritical, which quite honestly throws validity out the window.

If a guy is able to have these insecurities and uncertainties about someone of the opposite sex, he should have them about himself as well, meaning he should maintain a low body count comparable to what he deems acceptable for a woman to have.
  • Dupac
    Options
    you're making a wild assumption there though...

the only guys who complain about women having high body counts have high body counts themselves?

what about the inexperienced dudes who are intimidated by a woman more sexual experience than them.....

they may have their doubts and concerns about pleasing her....

i think it's a valid concern...possibly shallow, but definitely not nonsense
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Du you might as well make that "It's shallow, but it's not nonsense" your signature so you don't have to keep typing it
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For while, until I realized whorism archetype is more deeper than her body count. Also the fact it's much much easier for them to get sex compared to us. So it makes sense when you hear 80+.

p1vwFLi.gif

Wait...who's in been in a relationship here with a female with 80+ sexual partners?
  • Dupac
    Options
    that's shallow poncho....

but it's not nonsense
  • BEAM
    Options
    you're making a wild assumption there though...

the only guys who complain about women having high body counts have high body counts themselves?

what about the inexperienced dudes who are intimidated by a woman more sexual experience than them.....

they may have their doubts and concerns about pleasing her....

i think it's a valid concern...possibly shallow, but definitely not nonsense

Sure, I'll admit to that assumption.
    In my mind, that particular instance isn't shallow at all, it's actually quite reasonable.
    But just as you have, you'd have to isolate this issue to that specific instance for such an innocent thought process to be valid..
  • Dupac
    Options
    fair enough

(this is pretty much as far as someone can get beam to concede in an argument, so i'll bow out gracefully)
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's shallow poncho....

but it's not nonsense

Put it on a T-shirt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ4oNnnBR6UGK6pDZEpzXeWFw4hJNOyL7t1WC7qB6h3Ob_fE4c1-E_-Vc
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i learned in human growth and development when i was in middle school when you ? one person you are sleeping with everyone they ? also. its a double standard the more a woman ? the more her body gets ruined. i don't see any value in a chick that's been ran through her ? lips hanging like shower curtains and whatnot.
  • Knock_Twice
    edited September 2014
    Options
    @‌Beam

No problem with your stance folk

but that whole women want to explore their sexuality..I can't stand on that...

The whole "guys want a woman to stay a ? or have a "low" count" (yea we want it) but is it going to happen No...but I do believe a guy doesn't want his woman ? the whole Kappa/Omega Line or Sigma line or basketball team neither and come back and wanna settle down with him and then call her out for being a hoe cuz he aint accepting that ? ...that's not even a good look but yet the woman is exploring her sexuality??

I"m pretty sure a woman don't want a dude ? the whole AKA Line and Delta Line either but here's the difference....a woman would accept that ? ....so is it really a double standard if a woman (not all, but most) will accept a dude that will ? 80 different women...if it aint the case then why your star QB keeps a lady on his team when you and I know he done ran through most the women on campus...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I got no time or patience to be dating a ? .