Spent off a spinoff: Why do guys need to brag about "high" body count/rating of women he slept with?

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
we all know them type ? .

i banged out three chicks last week and pulled two last night type ? .

but then they have a problem with a high body count chick or view her as easy addition knotch on the belt.

then you got the ? that only bang dimes and never admit to the ugly chicks.

is it all ego?

is it insecurity?

is it for acceptance? (i think i got it right this time @Elzo69Revolutions‌ lol)

can ? just not say no to any ? thats offered because they might not get another chance or because they feel they conquered something?

? on this site do it as well.

they even applaud a ? who sleeps with known hoes because they look good and give him props(joe buddens) but dont give props to someone who doesnt sleep with known hoes but pulls just as many bad ? (drake and nick cannon).

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired at the Scumbag Club
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because that's what real ? do
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Because that's what real ? do

real ? have self control and confidence and can turn a chick away.

fake real ? need to prove they real ? and cant turn ? away
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cause they wanna look like "That ? "smh
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've had 4 chicks commit suicide cuz i told them we can't ? no more.....

now that's a real body count....
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    anything someone brags about is for validation from his peers that he's doing it right....

Isn't that pretty much everything we over do?
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The same reason ? talk about sports. Cuz it's fun and interesting.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get the body count thing tho. I never ask a chick what her count is cuz idc
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    Pralims gonna get dizzy doing all these spinoffs
  • Dupac
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    anything someone brags about is for validation from his peers that he's doing it right....

validation is seeked in so many ways....

it's a tough subject to really get into because most people will flat out deny that they seek validation from their peers, regardless of how evident it is....so it'a an annoying argument...

but bragging about how many chicks you ? is about as clear statement of validation as one can present... so it's safe to throw into this debate....

but if we derail this into that debate, we'll be here all day
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Lol

I use to be in 'awe' with this ? ...until..until I seen the women some of these ? was banging...

? anybody can hit a bih that looks like mop...smh..

quality > quantity

I don't entertain that ? no mo...I automatically assume that ? ? with mop-heads when he gets to bragging
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? don't give props to drake and nick cannon now?

anyone high body count is seen as more manly
  • Dupac
    Options
    Pralims gonna get dizzy doing all these spinoffs

dude like american loo part too
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

it's a tough subject to really get into because most people will flat out deny that they seek validation from their peers, regardless of how evident it is....so it'a an annoying argument...

but bragging about how many chicks you ? is about as clear statement of validation as one can present... so it's safe to throw into this debate....

? thats another thread....lol

man i am ? bored from working all ? night.

• Billy_Poncho
    Options
    ? don't give props to drake and nick cannon now?

anyone high body count is seen as more manly

This gotta be sarcasm
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Ok now I'm understanding the premise.

Yeah I can't smash just any chick just to say I smashed. If I'm not interested than I'm just not...

But at the same time i can see how as men we are territorial ,and love to conquer... So bragging about our exploits would come natural.

Personally I feel any dude can get ? ,its certain traits that separates the men who get ? and the ones who conquer and control the chick ? and mind. True scumbag type ? ..

But what do I know...
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I don't really see a way any halfway intelligent person can deny this.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No clue nothing I never subscribed to that ? . I couldn't care less who my people are smashing.. I keep my ? close to vest

Validation an approval never crosses my mind
  • God_Yunn
    Options

I agree. To some extent

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Pico wrote: »
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

So nggas postin for Pullitzers now...

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were teenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that??

Yall need to loosen up. Some of yall talk about your 'friends' as if you dont really have any Ijs
  • Billy_Poncho
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Pico wrote: »
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

So nggas postin for Pullitzers now...

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were tenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that.

Yall need to loosen up.

Talkin about the circumstances surrounding how you got a chick and bragging about how you ? a lot of em are two different things
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shots fired at the Scumbag Club crew

@Pralims, you've been doing a lot of hating my brother. Let these ? 's brag

Anything worth doing right is worth talking about, including sexual conquests