Spent off a spinoff: Why do guys need to brag about "high" body count/rating of women he slept with?

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    most ? that do that think "that's what real men do... aspire 2 do" I get flagged every time I say " most ? don't ? chicks 2 ? them (high body count ? ) they do it because they wanna seem cool/please other ? . ..
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    anything someone brags about is for validation from his peers that he's doing it right....
    Pico wrote: »
    Cause they wanna look like "That ? "smh
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

So nggas postin for Pullitzers now...

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were tenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that.

Yall need to loosen up.

Talkin about the circumstances surrounding how you got a chick and bragging about how you ? a lot of em are two different things

True, but the example t/s gave isnt really realistic. I mean who says ? like 'yea last week I had 3, the other week i had 2'. I mean we all grown, Imo more likely is 'went to the club dolo pulled this chick. First i had to get her ugly friend out the way, then...etc, etc'

To t/s thats probably bragging. To me thats just a good fukin story.
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Shots fired at the Scumbag Club crew

@Pralims, you've been doing a lot of hating my brother. Let these ? 's brag

Anything worth doing right is worth talking about, including sexual conquests

I think being able to share stories with your fellow man is healthy.

I keep some things low key but its some stories or certain chicks you'd like to share.

I can say I've prolly only shared a story or what some would call brag, for only a handful of chicks
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Honestly I brag the most about getting sex when I'm getting it the least, gotta let everyone know I'm not actually ? , like "ha! see I do get ? !" and be snappchatting piles of condom wrappers on the floor and ? like that.

Yeah now that's just obnoxious lol and too much....and nah I don't want to smell my homie finger either I used to hate that ? back in middle school haha...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anything someone brags about is for validation from his peers that he's doing it right....
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were teenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that??

Yall need to loosen up. Some of yall talk about your 'friends' as if you dont really have any Ijs

yea it's comedy....and completely understandable..

we all do silly ? with our friends....

but it is about validation at the core....and that's what i was pointing out to t/s

we all want to be clever, funny, interesting......

if we smashed a chick, we want our best friends to give us kudos.....

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were teenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that??

Yall need to loosen up. Some of yall talk about your 'friends' as if you dont really have any Ijs

but it is about validation at the core....and that's what i was pointing out to t/s

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

I can't see my self doing that ? . It had to be a situation where its relevant.

Like we all went to the club got some chicks took them to a hotel suite and then talk about it that morning or something.

Or we both know the chick and I smashed I'd let him know,depending on if the female wants to be discreet or not but going out ya way to say you ? a chick is obnoxious and wack to me. Unless its an exception
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    I dunno. I guess I'm different cause I've always been the type to keep my ? on the low. My homeboys usually found out I smashed a chick due to the chick running her mouth or they would see my car parked at a girl's house and start inquiring about the details....lol.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du been listening to a lot of Dipset today
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i use to brag when i was a teen..
    and tho i had a high body count even back then it couldve been waaaaay higher had i hit everything thrown at me...

but i learned to shut up real quick once i got old enough for the club scene.. name started gettin around and it actually hurt me...

now im waaaaaay more pickier then even before.. before she jus had to be bad.. not fat and have good hair..

now she gotta be all that and i gotta sèe opportunity for a "business" relationship for it to even go there.. so now i guess i get as much as a regular ? that got alot goin for him. lol
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YunnSanco wrote: »
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

Like we all went to the club got some chicks took them to a hotel suite and then talk about it that morning or something.

Or we both know the chick and I smashed I'd let him know,depending on if the female wants to be discreet or not but going out ya way to say you ? a chick is obnoxious and wack to me. Unless its an exception

cuz you lightskin..

yall ? sneaky by nature...

• God_Yunn
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I dunno. I guess I'm different cause I've always been the type to keep my ? on the low. My homeboys usually found out I smashed a chick due to the chick running her mouth or they would see my car parked at a girl's house and start inquiring about the details....lol.

Lmaooo or my homies come over and the chick is leaving..they lookin "wtf you hitting that?"

It happens with me too bruh...some I just keep to myself
  • CapitalB
    Options

this..
    i never had a problem wit ? who bragged.. "thats whussup my ? .."

only ? mad is the ? aint gettin none.. whether thats money.. ? .. good parkin.. whatever. lol

? be wantin u to feel ashamed for bein that ? . lol
  • God_Yunn
    Options
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

cuz you lightskin..

yall ? sneaky by nature...
    82eVLzF.jpg
  • God_Yunn
    Options

this..
    i never had a problem wit ? who bragged.. "thats whussup my ? .."

only ? mad is the ? aint gettin none.. whether thats money.. ? .. good parkin.. whatever. lol

? be wantin u to feel ashamed for bein that ? . lol

I'll brag about getting a good parking spot in front of the Galleria on a Saturday afternoon for about a week

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Honestly I brag the most about getting sex when I'm getting it the least, gotta let everyone know I'm not actually ? , like "ha! see I do get ? !" and be snappchatting piles of condom wrappers on the floor and ? like that.

Yeah now that's just obnoxious lol and too much....and nah I don't want to smell my homie finger either I u[img][/img]sed to hate that ? back in middle school haha...

You smell that you smell that
    h7308EE5B
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Some ? got a video of ? Ice-T's wife, his ? card has been suspended for further review
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPM195GxauA

Ice-T make a gooooood ass point, and this dude was an ex-? too, check it out yall....

ice t wasnt no damn ? ..
    he had girlfriends that happened to be sellin ? . lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    look up Pay Roll shittin on Ice T if u want a good laugh. lol
  • S2J
    Options
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

Goat for any Cam reference, but eh, idk @ bolded I really dont think that should come into play with your FRIEND.

When my homies tell me stories thats the last thing i'd be thinkin. I mean maybe when we were early 20s, but we all 30 plus. We all have the benefit of the doubt that we dont need to brag on gettin ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

Goat for any Cam reference, but eh, idk @ bolded I really dont think that should come into play with your FRIEND.

When my homies tell me stories thats the last thing i'd be thinkin. I mean maybe when we were early 20s, but we all 30 plus. We all have the benefit of the doubt that we dont need to brag on gettin ?

we in our 30s too....but my one homie brags an shows pic.

he does the ? like baseball cards...
  • S2J
    edited September 2014
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Yo L,
    what up?
    I hit,
    what else?
    plus dome,
    say word?
    And we got it on tonight

we in our 30s too....but my one homie brags an shows pic.

he does the ? like baseball cards...

Every story needs a visual lol ...Actually my homie just sent me a pic of him and his new thang smiling on a boat. I literally bust out laughing b/c its like ngga you never smile Lol And he had the 'wait till i show S2 this' face.

Or he'll fwd me a chick's nude if she's got a odd body tryin to look sexy. ? like that. Idk maybe its just me but the ? cracks me up
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Quality >>>>>> Quantity

Me personally I know some funny dudes. So from time to time a story of how they approached or booked a chick is ALWAYS comedy. ALWAYS. Lol Of course no need for details of actually smashin. But yea I've known my nggas since they were tenagers, so them tellin me ? they do as an adult, when i been knowin them since before they got any ? ? Lol Cmon, why wouldnt i want to laugh at that.

Yall need to loosen up.

Talkin about the circumstances surrounding how you got a chick and bragging about how you ? a lot of em are two different things

True, but the example t/s gave isnt really realistic. I mean who says ? like 'yea last week I had 3, the other week i had 2'. I mean we all grown, Imo more likely is 'went to the club dolo pulled this chick. First i had to get her ugly friend out the way, then...etc, etc'

To t/s thats probably bragging. To me thats just a good fukin story.

I think it's more when that's all or 90% of your conversation. If your folks get to talkin about ? they're doing in life, moves being made and ? and the only thing one ? has to constantly contribute is his latest story about some random chick then yeah that's pretty sad. Seeking validation from your friends isn't bad, it's what you find yourself doing to get that validation that can be the problem
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    for me its out of pure amazement

im a 6/10 & i dont know if i have high body count but i lost count a long time ago..
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because ? bring ? ....