So I Almost Died Bro

Options
IAmDopeSmoke
IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2014 in AKA Donkey
so two days ago i was leavin adamsville i was walking down the block to go get a double bacon cheese burger from Five Guys. An i come across 3 mex lookin ass ? they stop me asking me if im GD (i think they was sur-13). now i got a big ass 5 point star on my neck so im like "nah nah i aint with that". next thing i know this ? start reaching in they pants so i fall back pull my strap pull my trigger.....and the ? jam bru im like 200_s.gif
i aint even gonna lie i ran like a ? i ran and ran and ran some more all im hearing is heat dumping i was scared shitless now i aint scared to blast it out with a ? but smh when ya gun jam its a different stroy i aint never fckin with rugars again on top of that i almost did over a cheese burger cause i was hungry my ?

Comments

• memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ducktales was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

so you think ? cant get shot at in the streets?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...so you gone fight back or nah?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    edited September 2014
    Options
    ? still banging in 2014? Too bad they missed

i aint even active BDN doe i laid my flag down along time ago
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gangbanging is ? , even more so in Atlanta
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    Gangbanging is ? , even more so in Atlanta

i aint even from atl i moved there
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Not sure it works like that good sir

bru non active doesnt mean u aint in the gang anymore jst means i dont put in work no more aint no reason to
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Not sure it works like that good sir

Sure it does, when the rival set pulls up beside you asking if you're in _______ gang, you just go " Awwww man funny story, I JUST quit. ________ gang for life though"

see now thats just goofy ? i said na i aint that cause they asked if i was GD which im not im BD so hell ya i denied it fck imma get murked for a rival set and mistaken identity
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not that. U pulling out a "strap" is where ya story got fictional.

• IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

my ? idk where you from but just cause a ? know how to use a computer and likes forums like this doesnt mean he doesnt own or use a gun. u do know that right? thats like me saying i can whoop yo ass and ive never seen u for all i know u could be 7'0 and weight 260 so why would i say i could beat yo ass? see thats where u messed up at assuming you know me like that and making statements.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm rolling, all my ? rolling/
    30 clips & them hollow tips will have his ass sitting in Roseland
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

my ? idk where you from but just cause a ? know how to use a computer and likes forums like this doesnt mean he doesnt own or use a gun. u do know that right? thats like me saying i can whoop yo ass and ive never seen u for all i know u could be 7'0 and weight 260 so why would i say i could beat yo ass? see thats where u messed up at assuming you know me like that and making statements.

So not only can you not operate a thumper but you also scared of a dude that's bigger than you..............malibus most wanted ass gangsta
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    So BD's under the 5 now? BD's under the 6 point star

False flagging ass lame.

my dude where did i say my tatt had anything to do with banging im nit gonna explain myself but the star on my neck has a special meaning to me it has nothing to do with me being BD u foo ass ? . dont jump to conclusions i had that tatt 2yrs before i became BD. now if u wanna tlk real banging link up in my msgs i aint with that leaking info on the net but if yo ass aint BD why u speaking?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

False flagging ass lame.

my dude where did i say my tatt had anything to do with banging im nit gonna explain myself but the star on my neck has a special meaning to me it has nothing to do with me being BD u foo ass ? . dont jump to conclusions i had that tatt 2yrs before i became BD. now if u wanna tlk real banging link up in my msgs i aint with that leaking info on the net but if yo ass aint BD why u speaking?

So why the Mexican ask if you was BD? You out here dying for colors you know nothing about. Spit yo lit chump?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

So not only can you not operate a thumper but you also scared of a dude that's bigger than you..............malibus most wanted ass gangsta

why do i have feeling you some 16yr old kid from the chi running his ? sucking mouth? where did i say i was scared of a 7'0 260pound ? ? if anything imma jst pull my strap and light his ass up iwas just using that as a example stop fishing for reactions u attention seeking hoe
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

why do i have feeling you some 16yr old kid from the chi running his ? sucking mouth? where did i say i was scared of a 7'0 260pound ? ? if anything imma jst pull my strap and light his ass up iwas just using that as a example stop fishing for reactions u attention seeking hoe

Na I'm the Feds and you just indicted yaself you big ?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

False flagging ass lame.

So why the Mexican ask if you was BD? You out here dying for colors you know nothing about. Spit yo lit chump?

i clearly said he asked if i was GD because he seen the star on my neck and like i said DM a ? ion talk reckless for everyone to see but idek if you BD or even banging for that matter you just running off at the mouth right now?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Options

i aint scared to blast it out with a ? ....

i aint even gonna lie i ran like a ?

i ran and ran and ran

i was scared shitless

bru im like

200_s.gif

danny-green-troll-face.png
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Na I'm the Feds and you just indicted yaself you big ?

i aint told on myself at all i said i pulled my gun it jammed and i ran while getting blasted at i also said im BD last i checked nothing ive said is a crime try again yo