Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't even lie straight..
    So BD's under the 5 now? BD's under the 6 point star

False flagging ass lame.

my dude where did i say my tatt had anything to do with banging im nit gonna explain myself but the star on my neck has a special meaning to me it has nothing to do with me being BD u foo ass ? . dont jump to conclusions i had that tatt 2yrs before i became BD. now if u wanna tlk real banging link up in my msgs i aint with that leaking info on the net but if yo ass aint BD why u speaking?

So why the Mexican ask if you was BD? You out here dying for colors you know nothing about. Spit yo lit chump?

i clearly said he asked if i was GD because he seen the star on my neck and like i said DM a ? ion talk reckless for everyone to see but idek if you BD or even banging for that matter you just running off at the mouth right now?

GD ain't under the 5 either lmao.........so you a BD GD Lord now..........go get a job or a hobby cause you failing at gang banging

GD is under the 6 and u just assuming my star has 5 points right? smh u ? be thinking stars and number identify who banging with who? even tho they foo i could be a Insane for all u know or just a ? that got flipped u dk u just talking out ya ass making assumptions without facts but ok u got it bru

so two days ago i was leavin adamsville i was walking down the block to go get a double bacon cheese burger from Five Guys. An i come across 3 mex lookin ass ? they stop me asking me if im GD (i think they was sur-13). now i got a big ass 5 point star on my neck so im like "nah nah i aint with that". next thing i know this ? start reaching in they pants so i fall back pull my strap pull my trigger.....and the ? jam bru im like 200_s.gif
    i aint even gonna lie i ran like a ? i ran and ran and ran some more all im hearing is heat dumping i was scared shitless now i aint scared to blast it out with a ? but smh when ya gun jam its a different stroy i aint never fckin with rugars again on top of that i almost did over a cheese burger cause i was hungry my ?

Lies.

You're so gangster you came on the IC to tell a whole bunch of ppl you don't know your gun jammed because some guys wanted to ? you bc they thought you were in some star bright gang?

Nope.

Ducktales.

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your lines come from feds felon and don diva...
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What a thrilling tale. Real cool you made it out of that one alright.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Can't even lie straight..

False flagging ass lame.

my dude where did i say my tatt had anything to do with banging im nit gonna explain myself but the star on my neck has a special meaning to me it has nothing to do with me being BD u foo ass ? . dont jump to conclusions i had that tatt 2yrs before i became BD. now if u wanna tlk real banging link up in my msgs i aint with that leaking info on the net but if yo ass aint BD why u speaking?

So why the Mexican ask if you was BD? You out here dying for colors you know nothing about. Spit yo lit chump?

i clearly said he asked if i was GD because he seen the star on my neck and like i said DM a ? ion talk reckless for everyone to see but idek if you BD or even banging for that matter you just running off at the mouth right now?

GD ain't under the 5 either lmao.........so you a BD GD Lord now..........go get a job or a hobby cause you failing at gang banging

GD is under the 6 and u just assuming my star has 5 points right? smh u ? be thinking stars and number identify who banging with who? even tho they foo i could be a Insane for all u know or just a ? that got flipped u dk u just talking out ya ass making assumptions without facts but ok u got it bru

so two days ago i was leavin adamsville i was walking down the block to go get a double bacon cheese burger from Five Guys. An i come across 3 mex lookin ass ? they stop me asking me if im GD (i think they was sur-13). now i got a big ass 5 point star on my neck so im like "nah nah i aint with that". next thing i know this ? start reaching in they pants so i fall back pull my strap pull my trigger.....and the ? jam bru im like 200_s.gif
    i aint even gonna lie i ran like a ? i ran and ran and ran some more all im hearing is heat dumping i was scared shitless now i aint scared to blast it out with a ? but smh when ya gun jam its a different stroy i aint never fckin with rugars again on top of that i almost did over a cheese burger cause i was hungry my ?

Lies.

You're so gangster you came on the IC to tell a whole bunch of ppl you don't know your gun jammed because some guys wanted to ? you bc they thought you were in some star bright gang?

Nope.

Ducktales.

that ? that make ya soul burn slow...
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the real tho, I'm NEVER gonna understand ? in this day and age bangin. That ? is the most idiotic thing any young man can ever get into, especially a black or brown man.

"I'm already a target and hated in this country so let me go out and do some ? that gives these white folk more of a reason to hate me and either ? me or lock me up for the rest of my life"...

yeah, ? make a lot of sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBus4gHF1FE

y'all ? could stand to read a muhfuckin book.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

False flagging ass lame.

wait they banging the same pattern as a cop badge?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your lines come from feds felon and don diva...

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you gon forget to clean the ? tho?

Or worse still forget to put the firing pin back in.

Reminds me I got to clean my gun.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B_A wrote: »

False flagging ass lame.

wait they banging the same pattern as a cop badge?

Star of David fool .

David Barksdale
  • b@squ1@t redux
    edited October 2014
    Options
    my wallet is in my sh0e
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    Remember when this was the jam?

talktoomuch1.jpg

I actually do.
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see y'all ? had ya fun now I'll answer back

@CHICAGO_BREED‌ 1st off I went back and read ya comments u said BD ain't under 5 u a damn lie we people's nation so we under 5 Gd under 6 u goofy @Top Boy P u goofy for believeing his b.s u ? ridden too

@Black_Samson‌ @_Lefty‌ ? I'm not no special agent I don't know how to take apart guns and all that b.s I buy them shoot them and toss em the gun that jammed was a hi point ruger copped it for 80 on the street now I see why it was going for 80 cheap ass ?

@Avenue Crazy I'm 24 so I wasn't around back then bru was still a youngin but I know bd and gd don't back together no more that's for damn sure ask them drocity ?

@Parallel‌ ? anything I post is gonna be from my life ion do those what if situation threads this other ? be doing
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    @Trillaaaaaa‌ idk who that is but y'all can both suck a ?

@VIBE‌ ? I know what I said I was trying to misdirect that chin breed ? and this other goofy ? cause they was tlkin fu ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@CHICAGO_BREED‌ 1st off I went back and read ya comments u said BD ain't under 5 u a damn lie we people's nation so we under 5 Gd under 6 u goofy @Top Boy P u goofy for believeing his b.s u ? ridden too

@Black_Samson‌ @_Lefty‌ ? I'm not no special agent I don't know how to take apart guns and all that b.s I buy them shoot them and toss em the gun that jammed was a hi point ruger copped it for 80 on the street now I see why it was going for 80 cheap ass ?

@Avenue Crazy I'm 24 so I wasn't around back then bru was still a youngin but I know bd and gd don't back together no more that's for damn sure ask them drocity ?

@Parallel‌ ? anything I post is gonna be from my life ion do those what if situation threads this other ? be doing

Ain't no ? BD's under the 5 poin star....go to chicago saying that ? and see where you end up.............you a ? goofy still gang banging, go get a job and do something with yaself. Don't @ me to this dumb ? vik
  • b@squ1@t redux
    Options
    do them chi ? still be jukin joe?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Ain't no ? BD's under the 5 poin star....go to chicago saying that ? and see where you end up.............you a ? goofy still gang banging, go get a job and do something with yaself. Don't @ me to this dumb ? vik

? ion know how y'all do it in the chi I'm in ga to different places too ass ?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    do them chi ? still be jukin joe?

I think you a lame but that ? was funny
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

Ooooohhh now I get it you from that ? ass GA. Keep repping yo set Young Thugga
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options

@IAmDopeSmoke‌
    No. Hi points jam with hollows so I understand you there, but at the same time. It don't jam the first shot. Another thing, shooters know how to take guns apart, some don't but most do. ? rookies just toss the joint somewhere, this ain't rap, this real life. You seperate slide, barrel, and lower if you can, and put em 3 different places. Either that or melt it down. Myth busted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ATL bangers are misconstruing Chicago gangs?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    So ATL bangers are misconstruing Chicago gangs?

Jo this goofy saying that BD's rep the 5 and they the ppls nation................wtf does that even mean
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

? bring ya ass to G.A so I can put ya face on ya shoes since u feel like popping off hoe
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

? bring ya ass to G.A so I can put ya face on ya shoes since u feel like popping off hoe

Aight.

Not only can't he pop off, he's emotionally unstable too.........thugga thugga lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @iamdopesmoke u coming to town for the next BD day ?
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

Aight.

Not only can't he pop off, he's emotionally unstable too.........thugga thugga lol

Not gonna argue with u lil ? I'm just saying it's easy to pop off behind a screen I rather u stay it to my face but u won't or can't so I'm done with u