Options
2»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    Even if he did say that, he's only come but TO THE LOST SHEEP OF ISRAEL. According to the new testament, you would have been referred to as a dog, gentile. So is the new testament infallible or not? Are you a dog or a believer? Cant have it both ways...

"For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For ? sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ." John 3:16-18

The "world" is not just Israel. And "whosoever" means "whosoever".
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ShadyTeam wrote: »
    If Jesus existed why is his race so relevant to certain people
    because if you're the same race as Jesus, then you win
  • TheNEWICSUX
    TheNEWICSUX Members Posts: 71
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Did Krishna die for you?

Not for nothin, cause I respect your belief & convictions, but aren't you a lil outta pocket here? I mean, this young woman is not Christian or Catholic. Your replies sound a lil like their intention is to convert her. She's a very spiritual person, and respectful of all religons, let her all believe what she believes.

One thing I really want to know is, when you were all quoting those passages, someone said that those were the words of Satan. Someone please enlighten me, it was also said that most of what's in the New Testament is from Satan's mouth. Someone clue me in.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    So your telling me that satan said this?

"7Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep. 8All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. 9I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to ? , and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly"John 10:7-10

That's not even Paul. That's Jesus speaking. I mean I understand that the dude mentioned the New Testament, but he did specifically note that Paul was the agent of the Devil, so why would you respond with the teachings of Jesus.

Anyway, whatever your religion is, if you honestly think it's impossible that ? sent other messengers to other groups of people, you're not too bright. It wasn't the age of the internet when Jesus was alive. He could reach a lot of people and the disciples after him could reach a lot of people, but they certainly wouldn't reach everyone in the world. It would make sense that ? would send other messengers to other groups of people to spread his message. After all, Jesus message can apply to anyone, but it was very culturally linked to the Jews since he was a Jew. You don't think ? used similar messengers from other cultures to speak to the people of that culture? Jesus is the way to salvation for those who follow him. Is it not at least possible that ? in his wisdom made other ways for people who were not in a position to follow Jesus?

On topic, the race of Jesus isn't important. The issue is that whites have whitewashed history for so long and their came a point where people tried to undo some of that. Jesus was just caught up in that struggle. It's sad though because now a lot of black people have overdone it and are essentially doing the same thing whites did. In their eyes Jesus has gone from being a white boy from Northern Italy to being a dread from Kingston, Jamaica.
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    "For ? so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For ? sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of ? ." John 3:16-18

I study and connect dots. You skim and cherry-pick.

"Only begotten son.."

Ex. 4:22 - And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel [is] my son, [even] my firstborn:

jer 31:9- 10 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim [is] my firstborn. (See 1 Chron. 5:1-2)

Hear the word of the LORD, O ye nations,
    and declare [it] in the isles afar off, and say, He that scattered Israel will gather him, and keep him, as a shepherd [doth] his flock.

Hosea 11:1 When Israel [was] a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

Jer. 50:4-6 In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their ? .

They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, [saying], Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant [that] shall not be forgotten.

My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray
    , they have turned them away [on] the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Matt. 10:5-6 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into [any] city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matt 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast [it] to dogs.

Luke 1:68- Blessed [be] the Lord ? of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,

You were saying something about sons and sheep? Huh?

Either the author of John was lying, somebody altered it or the Creator is lying....Which one is it? Being that Yeshua had no other reference to teach from but the Tanach I'm inclined to believe a Greek manuscript written in a time of Hellenist occupation would not reflect the best interests of those peoples whose land was being occupied. Especially if their resistance to this occupying force depended heavily on a Messianic expectation.

Why does it escape you that the Hellenists manipulate the texts of the so-called new Testament?You either dont really read the book you claim to live by, or you suffer from a chronic case of dedicated ignorance. I think its a bit of both. You couldn't pick up and fully understand the story in an issue of X-Men, a Steven King novel or even a Dr.Suess book if you start from the middle and ignore the entire first half of the book. You cats think you can do that with the Bible? Especially after all the ? , devilish hands its been passed through for centuries? SMH @ you and everybody like you. Yeshua (allegedly) spoke about people like you....

Mar. 7:6-7 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me.

Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men
  • And Step
    And Step Members Posts: 3,726 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't the most important thing and by far the most important thing be his love, message and forgivness, teaching people how to live life the best way and sacricfice

I think religion can be dangerous when we look at history but a lotta people have been debating was Jesus white or was he black or was he Jewish mainly Christians but Krishna another ? is confirmed as being black but not many people put a lotta emphasis on Krishna being black but argue about Jesus race

It isn't relevant per se to somebody who is on a higher spiritual plane. But it is relevant to what some did with the so-called image of Jesus, and that is establish the concept of white supremacy. This is an undeniable fact. White Europeans used the white image of Jesus to anchor their doctrine of white supremacy. The quantifiable damage is bad enough, but the psychological damage done by hoisting a Barry Gibb looking, Greenwich Village living, Burkenstock wearing ? as a Saviour on the psyche of a people who were reduced to beast, by the oppressor who looks exactly the same, and told and treated in every way they are inferior, can cause great damage.

Make no mistake about it. This was intentional and very succesful I might add.

But it's just par for the course. Change is here................

This is a question that should be addressed to Caucasians, black people never really had a problem with a white Jesus. How many Caucasians would have a problem with a Jesus that looked like Tupac?
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    It isn't relevant per se to somebody who is on a higher spiritual plane. But it is relevant to what some did with the so-called image of Jesus, and that is establish the concept of white supremacy. This is an undeniable fact. White Europeans used the white image of Jesus to anchor their doctrine of white supremacy. The quantifiable damage is bad enough, but the psychological damage done by hoisting a Barry Gibb looking, Greenwich Village living, Burkenstock wearing ? as a Saviour on the psyche of a people who were reduced to beast, by the oppressor who looks exactly the same, and told and treated in every way they are inferior, can cause great damage.

Make no mistake about it. This was intentional and very succesful I might add.

But it's just par for the course. Change is here................

This is a question that should be addressed to Caucasians, black people never really had a problem with a white Jesus. How many Caucasians would have a problem with a Jesus that looked like Tupac?
    LOL! as soon as i read that 'HAIL MARY!" was the first thing that popped in my head..
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    The race or "color" of Yeshua has never been an issue until recent times. Racial supremacy was non-existent in ancient times so the color or race of Yeshua was completely irrevalent. However I could be very wrong. But it seems to me that the distinction between black and white was overlooked and unimportant until the rise of white supremacy.
  • Conscious212
    Conscious212 Members Posts: 813 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Good topic T/S. People have always wanted to claim people of excellence an achievement as their own. They want to believe this person identifies with their cultural self and their lifestyle. Nationalism is a funny thing; But I find it funny, when I was younger and went to a "black church" there was a HUGE maybe 5o ft tall painting of a blonde blue eyed Jesus, and I would just lol, and say why is he depicted as white? Go to any catholic church and you'll see the same ? . I'm not even a christian but the bible states Jesus had hair of brass and skin of bronze, he probably looked more middle eastern and arab like. But the catholic Pope likened the image of Jesus to his son Cesar Bourgea (sp) they look the same lol, also there is an image of a man named Serapis, who also was the prototye of the Jesus image
  • Conscious212
    edited July 2010
    Options

No, the bible states that Jesus said in Mathew 15:24 "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."[/B That is a contradiction to what you posted, I know the passage you reference is also in the bible, but its obvious someone has tampered with what Jesus said, because that is an absolute contradiction to what he previously said, contradiction in religious scripture can only mean one thing; the entire religion is false, because a contradiction would not make it the infallible word of ? , it would be the fallible word of men; therefore it would have no divine authority or implication, case closed.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Wouldn't the most important thing and by far the most important thing be his love, message and forgivness, teaching people how to live life the best way and sacricfice

u need 2 come 2 emerica & preach that 2 these white evil redneck devilz n this country...lol
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have one question for those who continue to say that Jesus Christ was only sent to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel; how do you reconcile the passages in the book of revelation which speak of there being multitudes of people from every tribe, nation, kindred, and tongue signing praises to ? in heaven?

"9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our ? which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." Revelation 7:9-10

"6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of ? sent forth into all the earth. 7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to ? by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our ? kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
    Revelation 5:6-10

Who are these people in heaven from every kindred, tongue, tribe, people, and nation? If Jesus only saves people from the nation of Israel, who are these other people in heaven? Does ? not know what He is talking about?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    it's important because the truth is important.it does make a difference cuz making Jesus white makes un educated blacks think and pray to a white ? .It's our history and a lot of blacks are turned off by christianity cuz they don't even know jesus was black.It makes a big difference in the context of race relations cuz if we are truly descendants of ? ,the ppl who change ? must be a descendant from something else.I'm into truth.If Jesus was black make him black.The real question is why do they feel the need to make famous blacks white in history?cuz they know what their doing
    fight the power and go listen to Ras Kass Nature of the threat
    http://twitter.com/loch121
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Jesus, the human, was only sent to save the people of Israel because those are the only people he could address at the time. He was only one man and Technology was not such for him to touch the whole world. That is why he had disciples. It was their job to carry on and spread the word after he died. However, Jesus' sacrifice was made for everyone. Any one who believes in him can be connected to the Father and find salvation. In other words, during Jesus' life, his message was for those by which he was surrounded, the Jews. However, anyone can be saved through Jesus' message and sacrifice regardless of race, color, and creed.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    I have one question for those who continue to say that Jesus Christ was only sent to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel; how do you reconcile the passages in the book of revelation which speak of there being multitudes of people from every tribe, nation, kindred, and tongue signing praises to ? in heaven?

"9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our ? which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb." Revelation 7:9-10

"6And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of ? sent forth into all the earth. 7And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne. 8And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to ? by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10And hast made us unto our ? kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth."
    Revelation 5:6-10

Who are these people in heaven from every kindred, tongue, tribe, people, and nation? If Jesus only saves people from the nation of Israel, who are these other people in heaven? Does ? not know what He is talking about?
    Funny how yall ignore things that dont fit into your agenda....Obviously Israel isnt the only nation the Creator has chosen for a certain mission. I never insinuated that. You are drawing that conclusion because you ignore the multiple references to Sons of ? all throughout the Bible before the New Testament. So therefore your premise that ? = Jesus has you too narrow-minded to acknowledge various contradictions and alterations throughout.

The burden of proof is ON YOU to explain why Yeshua said "I have come but to the lost sheep of Israel" in one NT book and then in another NT book the message is that of universal salvation. Quit trying to be slick...I dont consider the New testament to be the infallible word of ? in its entirety- you do. If Jesus is ? to you- then why are you ignoring EXACTLY what he said and placing more importance over what somebody else who didnt even actually walk with him or know him said about him i.e. Paul of Tarsus and one of the 3 people that assumed the pseudonym John. So answer me first- if Yeshua is ? then why did he say "I have come but to the lost sheep of Israel"? And since its right there in the book that he says that, then why are you a Christian? He NEVER mentioned Christianity or that he was starting a new religion.

Its hilarious that youre asking me "does ? not know what hes talking about"...Jesus is your ? ---and he called gentiles dogs as plain as day...does your ? not know what hes talking about?
  • Conscious212
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Funny how yall ignore things that dont fit into your agenda....Obviously Israel isnt the only nation the Creator has chosen for a certain mission. I never insinuated that. You are drawing that conclusion because you ignore the multiple references to Sons of ? all throughout the Bible before the New Testament. So therefore your premise that ? = Jesus has you too narrow-minded to acknowledge various contradictions and alterations throughout.

The burden of proof is ON YOU to explain why Yeshua said "I have come but to the lost sheep of Israel" in one NT book and then in another NT book the message is that of universal salvation. Quit trying to be slick...I dont consider the New testament to be the infallible word of ? in its entirety- you do. If Jesus is ? to you- then why are you ignoring EXACTLY what he said and placing more importance over what somebody else who didnt even actually walk with him or know him said about him i.e. Paul of Tarsus and one of the 3 people that assumed the pseudonym John. So answer me first- if Yeshua is ? then why did he say "I have come but to the lost sheep of Israel"? And since its right there in the book that he says that, then why are you a Christian? He NEVER mentioned Christianity or that he was starting a new religion.

Its hilarious that youre asking me "does ? not know what hes talking about"...Jesus is your ? ---and he called gentiles dogs as plain as day...does your ? not know what hes talking about?

^ This is irrefutable.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited July 2010
    Options

You even stating that you disregard the entire NT tells me that you have no idea about what salvation is. You can't pick and choose what book of the Bible you will believe. It's not a smorgasbord of some of this and some of that. The Bible is not a buffet my brother. You have to eat it all. Line upon line. Here a little and there a little. So whatever presuppositions you have are already ingrained into your thinking, but thank the Lord that greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. So my prayer for you is that you will come to see the light with the information that the Lord will provide.

Now in regards to your question about the Lost sheep of Israel. The Lord's personal mission was to the Jews. Under the first commission his apostles were directed to go only to the Jews "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Mt 10:6). It would be impossible to evangelize the Gentiles without setting aside the Jewish customs, the law of Moses, and arousing the bitterest prejudice of the Jews. Hence it was the divine plan that the Son should keep the law blameless during his ministry. It was only when the Jews crucified him that the handwriting of ordinances was nailed to the cross; "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;" (Col 2:14), the wall of partition between Jews and Gentiles broken down; "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (Eph 2:14), and all prepared for the Great Commission which bade his disciples go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature; "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mr 16:15).
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    You even stating that you disregard the entire NT tells me that you have no idea about what salvation is. You can't pick and choose what book of the Bible you will believe. It's not a smorgasbord of some of this and some of that. The Bible is not a buffet my brother. You have to eat it all. Line upon line. Here a little and there a little. So whatever presuppositions you have are already ingrained into your thinking, but thank the Lord that greater is He that is in me, than He that is in the world. So my prayer for you is that you will come to see the light with the information that the Lord will provide.

Now in regards to your question about the Lost sheep of Israel. The Lord's personal mission was to the Jews. Under the first commission his apostles were directed to go only to the Jews "But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." (Mt 10:6). It would be impossible to evangelize the Gentiles without setting aside the Jewish customs, the law of Moses, and arousing the bitterest prejudice of the Jews. Hence it was the divine plan that the Son should keep the law blameless during his ministry. It was only when the Jews crucified him that the handwriting of ordinances was nailed to the cross; "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;" (Col 2:14), the wall of partition between Jews and Gentiles broken down; "For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;" (Eph 2:14), and all prepared for the Great Commission which bade his disciples go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature; "And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mr 16:15).

Still being slick about it I see...If you are going to refer to waht I have said dont be so obviouisly deceptive in your paraphrasing.I said I don't consider the NT to be the infallible Word of ? in its entirety. That does not = totally disregarding as I know there is a common source Aramaic text that was used in forming the gospels. This is far from disregard. this is studying to show myself approved. This is not disregards but it taking heed to the prophet Isaiah when he wrote "if they speak not to the law and testimony there is no light in them".

No the Bible is not a buffet. It is a collection of books that were written long before it was called the bible in an entirely different language. Those who decided what was to to be put into the Bible or left out of it were not scribes, prophets or priests. The New Testament was determined by men who were not commissioned by the ? of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. I follow the instructions of that ? who said "seek ye the old paths". The English (mis)translation of the Hebrew Tanach smashed together with the Koine Greek gospels with contradictory accounts, written at least a half a century after the fact plus a series of correspondence from a self-appointed apostle does not the infallible word of ? make. The ancient Greeks and Romans were not a friend to Yeshua, his people or the ? they all called on. Neither was any euro-gentile you could think of who has put his sweaty little paws on the text in question. No matter how many stories you make up you cant escape that historical and spiritual reality.

You are very bold with your hypocrisy too..Am I not supposed to notice that you avoided my referring to the fact that there were SONS of ? written of all up in through the Tanach (OT) effectively negating the "only begotten son" fallacy? Am I not supposed to notice the fact that YHWH refers to Israel as His son, even his firstborn? Am I supposed to not notice you failed to identify where Yeshua HIMSELF spoke of Christianity or a new religion?

As for your ? poor rebuttal, those verses from the epistles of Paul are not Yeshua speaking so they are irrelevant.

On to the juicy stuff....

I'm soooooo glad you mentioned the 16th chapter of Mark.

The earliest manuscripts for it end abruptly at 16:8.. Yes sir..Papyrus-45, the Codex Vaticanus and the Codex Sinaiticus all end at 16:8. You were saying what was infallible now... Huh?

Anyway...

Its funny how you use the term "The Great Commission" but dont know or ACT like you dont know how it came about. Leave it to Judah to give maximum exposure.

There are a variety of endings to the 16th chapter of Mark that were tacked on after the 8th verse added in later manuscripts by Christian forgers.

Alternate Ending 1-- the Marcan Appendix

This ending is what appears in your King James Bible. It was added by a 2nd century copyist of the original manuscript. this addition to the original text differs in style and vocabulary from the rest of the text It was determined to be canonical by the 16th century Catholic Church during the Council of Trent. In the NIV Bible there is a footnote after verses 9-20. Its says thus : The earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20. Scholars have proven that the forged ending differs in vocabulary and style from the rest of the manuscript. This also explains how the story just jumps around all crazy between the verses 14-15. More than likely rthe dude forging it was using different sources to corroborate his forgery. Its obviously a start of the origins of the tendecy of Christians to make stuff up. Most of yaals doctrine is based on this Marcan Appendix. Sorry, buddy, the Great Commission never happened.

Alternate Ending 2- The Codex Bobiensis- its a Latin manuscript from the 4th century. It picks up at verse 8..but cuts off the middle of it. Instead of the women keeping quiet about the whole thing, in this version it is translated as:

"But they reported briefly to Peter and those with him all that they had been told. And after this, Jesus himself sent out by means of them, from east to west, the sacred and imperishable proclamation of eternal salvation."

Alternate ending 3- The Freer Logion a/k/a Codex Washingtonensis - Written between the 4th and 5th centuries. This used the format of Alternate version 1 up until the 15th verse. it ended at the 15th but added the following in between verses 14 and 15:

Later he appeared to the eleven themselves as they were sitting at the table; and he upbraided them for their lack of faith and stubbornness, because they had not believed those who saw him after he had risen. And they excused themselves, saying, 'This age of lawlessness and unbelief is under Satan, who does not allow the truth and power of ? to prevail over the unclean things of the spirits. Therefore reveal your righteousness now'--thus they spoke to Christ. And Christ replied to them, 'The term of years of Satan's power has been fulfilled, but other terrible things draw near. And for those who have sinned I was handed over to death, that they may return to the truth and sin no more, that they may inherit the spiritual and imperishable glory of righteousness that is in heaven'."

Proselytizing, speaking in tongues, snake handling, healing the sick and casting out devils in the name of Jesus is part of this forgery. So is belief and baptism as the basis of slavation, which is evidenced further by the contradictions concerning this criteria within the NT- mainly in the Gospel of John and most of Pauls epistles.

This just ONE demonstration of the GROSS fallibility and falsehood ingrained within Christianity and hows its proponents have manipulated ancient texts to prove whatever point they wanted to at the time they did it.

Long story short, your whole post is garbage. I come with the Truth. Truth is knowable, provable and doable.

Now I know you are just going to rattle off some random Paul quotes in response, but Im glad there are smart people here that will not just take either of our words for it but go and look for themselves with the references Ive given thus far.

Additional Sources;
    . "Mark, Chapter 16, New American Bible," Footnote 2

Mohamed Ghounem & Abdur Rahman,
    Gospel of Mark?

C.M. Laymon, Ed,
    Interpreter's One Volume Commentary on the Bible

J.R. Kohlenberger III
    "Precise Parallel New Testament"
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Damn.

Judah is f#@kin ? up in here I see.
  • kofimusic
    kofimusic Members Posts: 16
    edited July 2010
    Options
    And Step wrote: »
    Damn.

Judah is f#@kin ? up in here I see.

LOL. Pretty much yeah.
  • judahxulu
    edited July 2010
    Options
    ether-i-am wrote: »
    @Judah
    I think you go back and edit my post. Cause some of the ? u kick, I kick, you just word it better. Lol.

LOL....as long as you forward my reasonable fees for editing to my paypal account!

You just made me think of that epiisode of the boodocks a few weks ago.. "? did you just say what I was trying to say, only smarter and ? ?"
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Judah
    I think you go back and edit my post. Cause some of the ? u kick, I kick, you just word it better. Lol.

huge14.jpg
  • And Step
    edited July 2010
    Options
    @Judah

Cats on the corner be like, Dont me and Judah be flowing alike, Nahhh!