92 Bulls >>>>>>> 96 Bulls?

Options
13»

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bulls should have 73 wins that year but one of the last games against The Pacers at home a late phantom foul on Jordan by Hue Hollins (same ref who called foul on Pippen in Knicks Series 2 years prior) gave Indiana the win.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Dave2one6 wrote: »
    In 95 when Jordan lost to the Magic, he said in the locker room interview, something like "yeah we lost, its iight, its cool, we coming back next year, and we gon win it all."

chills.

The bulls were mad 95-96 season. I do remember that the Cavs were one of the 10 teams to beat them tho.

damn im old. i was 20 in 96.

you, guy giving me a "wack." you werent even BORN!

I know ? love MJ and all but let's not act like he was the first to say his team would win it all after losing in the playoffs lol.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da story bout MJ tellin his team dont bring any bags to da airport in da 93 finals cuz they weren't comin back to Chicago was just a testament to how great of a leader he was, ? legit averaged 41 in dat series i wish i was old enough to see him in his prime
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Da story bout MJ tellin his team dont bring any bags to da airport in da 93 finals cuz they weren't comin back to Chicago was just a testament to how great of a leader he was, ? legit averaged 41 in dat series i wish i was old enough to see him in his prime

93' Prime Michael Jordan

That ? was a beast in that series

Still til this day & I know it exist but I remember watching a video on MJ & the ball was tip back to the Bulls backcourt. Kevin Johnson was at least about 5 feet away from the ball but MJ ran from the top of the key to the backcourt & beat KJ to the ball. & scored on a break That ? was fast af in his prime years
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWsgkauZb-U

That spin Jordan did at @7:32 tho?......................mercy he killed John Starks on that move
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    By the way, lol @ give Shaq fits. Rodman as a Bull never had to face that ? in the playoffs, you just giving Dennis moral victories now

Yes he did, the 72-10 team faced the Magic in the ECF's

Daaamn i was there. Young rockin the 45 champion jersey. Cant remember if bulls swept magic that series or game 5? I went to that last game tho. Goodtimes.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    By the way, lol @ give Shaq fits. Rodman as a Bull never had to face that ? in the playoffs, you just giving Dennis moral victories now

Yes he did, the 72-10 team faced the Magic in the ECF's

Daaamn i was there. Young rockin the 45 champion jersey. Cant remember if bulls swept magic that series or game 5? I went to that last game tho. Goodtimes.

They swept them
  • bumperboy1
    bumperboy1 Members Posts: 8
    Options
    90's was a super weak era...if magic and kareem played in the 90's they would've swept the decade winning 10 straight titles...jordan is the most overrated player ever in sports history with career match-ups of 6'3 dwarf john starks and craig ehlo....right there that's at least two 100 point games for kobe
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is wrong with these Kobe fan boys